キリスト教 Are あなた Christian?

kellyo posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 07:23PM
If You Are Christian Or You Want To Be Christian Please Go To My Profile Page & I Will Explain To You Everything That You Need Because I Am A Profecional When It Comes To Chrisianity

キリスト教 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Cinders said…
Spiritual and Agnostic, and thanks, but I do my own research.

Out of curiosity, are you or are you training to be a minister or member of the church? Or are you a theology scholar?
1年以上前 Renarimae said…
I'm a Christian, I've been one since I was 7.
1年以上前 CoreyRS said…
smile
I am not christian, far from it. I have my own beliefs, I strongly to the core of my being believe that when you die you leave your physical body and enter the non-physical (not heaven, how heaven is described is surprisingly materialistic) and stay there for a period of time untill you enter another life a.k.a reincarnation, it into science - energy not being destroyed but changed.
1年以上前 southern-belle said…
Like corey im not christian either and have beliefs of my own. My belief of the afterlife is strikingly similar to his.

@coreyrs/ have you heard of Eclectic Wicca? The afterlife is reincarnation based and you can follow your own personal beliefs.
1年以上前 jennabug121 said…
I'm Christian and wouldn't change it if my life depended on it! And OMG Southern-belle Hi!
1年以上前 Poseidon3 said…
I'm Christian! Roman Catholic, actually. Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.