チョコレート What Is The Worlds Best Chocolate??

g3u16 posted on Jan 05, 2008 at 01:41AM
me and my friends had this argument and i just wanted to know that.
so what really is the best,not just because you like it but for it's quality.

チョコレート 29 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 maybeastarbucks said…
Polish Chocolate is excellent. I can't recall the exact brand name, but it was some variety of Polish chocolate.
1年以上前 tessajanuary said…
Personally, my favorite is Valrhona. But give me any chocolate that's dark and good quality and I'll eat it!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 norway said…
Stratos or Kinder
1年以上前 chocolatelover2 said…
I like it all, but my absolute favorite is.....

www.vanis.xpowertour.com
1年以上前 VDO_amazing said…
I like anyy great tasting chocolate!!I haven't yet tryed the expencive king;but so far my choice is "Milka"!!
1年以上前 babybell said…
lindor's lidnt...........
1年以上前 germany123 said…
i think belgian chocolate is considered to be of very high quality..as in you would bring it back as a souvenir, they ahve many high quality manufacturers etc
probably followed by swiss
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 karro99 said…
The best chocolate is the norwegian milkchocolate ore ''melkesjokolade'', from freia! If you're i Norway some time, you have to taste it!
1年以上前 xElvenPiratex said…
I agree with Babybell. Have you guys ever tried Lindor truffles? They are the best things in the world...I'm totally addicted to them.
1年以上前 laurenadams said…
i am addicted to malteasers
1年以上前 Dearheart said…
Lindor truffles are REALLY good...and so are Frango mints. They are the creamiest, silkiest, most delicious things in the world and they melt in your mouth so perfectly...seriously, they'll make your tastebuds sing the Hallelujah Chorus. ;)
1年以上前 nicore said…
belgian
1年以上前 Shahista said…
I think is break which you get in dubai
1年以上前 Clieo said…
zotter from austria
1年以上前 -carola-fan- said…
I don't really know... Maybe Toblerone<3
1年以上前 Tijgernootje said…
Kinder, or milkchocolate from Fairtrade. Soo delicious
1年以上前 kissxmexgoodbye said…
i love so much belgian & ukranian chocolate... so good
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nawarat said…
I like it All .......

^o^
1年以上前 SnapeSoulmate said…
ALL of it ! 8D
1年以上前 vlad_todd_fan said…
ghirardelli extra dark chocolate is the absolute best creation ever made
1年以上前 LUVINTHISJUNK said…
Lindt is the nicest quality because its really creamy and nice, but its also expensive. But i love chocolate so my favourite is snickers!
1年以上前 XXdreamz2loveXX said…
cake
I think most people choose cadbury. Cadbury is famous for many chocolates but why? People think it is the most tasty. Lets get behind it all. I put 3 chocolates on the table for my friend to eat with a blind fold on. She chose lindit but she says her favourite is cadbury. Is it because of the wrapping?Can you answer this question for me?
1年以上前 LuvinLilNicki said…
I like Lindt Excellence and Praline. We also order this really rare make from Belgium, im not sure the name as we only have it once a month, but its like lindt but a bit more... creamy x
1年以上前 nene72 said…
I like just about any type of chocolale, but I must admit that my staple is Cadbury. I always have it in my pantry, except during the period when they replaced their cocoa butter with palm oil- didn't like it then.
1年以上前 gypsy74 said…
tongue
Y'know, I've has chocolate from all over the world. England, France, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, etc., etc... And nothing anywhere seems to beat a plain, old-fashioned Hershey bar. No joke. That particular chocolate really does it for me. :)
1年以上前 _dodgy_2_ said…
wink
My Favourite chocolate is cadbury but im not sure what cadbury type i like best.
1年以上前 random2000 said…
big smile
Any decent job milk chocolate is the best
1年以上前 karolinakay said…
people say that belgian chocolate is the best. i really dunno. but for me it´s cadbury diary milk chocolate which i buy every day after school (because i´m often hungry :)) or kinder.
1年以上前 Whippetartist said…
This so hard to pick one, from my chocolate tasting experiences - Belgian made chocolate. They have best made, best tasting, best looking, best different types of chocolates in the world.