城 & Beckett ^ , < , v Game!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 10:31PM
All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Just in case you're slightly confused, here's an example. Question: Who do you prefer Castle or Beckett?

^ Beckett.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v What's your favourite Castle/Beckett moment?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE: The questions do not have to be about CB. Ask whatever you want.

城 & Beckett 28 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Right now, my favourite scene is when Castle asks Beckett, "How do you know you're in love?" and she replies, "All the songs makes sense."
< Getting ready for bed. Hoping that people will play this game. xD
v Most heartbreaking CB scene?
1年以上前 vicktz said…
^i think at the end of season 2 when kate seemed like she wanted to tell castle tat she liked bt then his ex-wife showed up. u cud see the pain on her face!! so sad!!
<me 2!!! im going to sleep after this!!!
do you like lanie and esposito 2gether? sori cudn find down arrow!!!
1年以上前 nikaia87 said…
^ Yeah, I like Esposito and Lanie together. It was funny seeing them sneak around when Castle, Beckett and Ryan have already figured out they're an item.
< I'm supposed to get ready because I have classes this afternoon.
v Which is the most interesting to watch: Jealous!Castle or Jealous!Beckett?
^ Jealous!Beckett, just because she seems so unflappable and then when she gets jealous, it's just really awesome to watch.
< Just got in from school, gotta finish coursework.
v What do you think are circumstances surrounding the CB KISS?
1年以上前 TypicalSquint said…
^Honestly, i have no idea what the circumstances are, i just hope it's a 'real' kiss and not for a case or something
<attempting to study.....
v Do you prefer the emotional CB scenes or the kinda fun childish scenes?
1年以上前 othobsessed92 said…
^ While I love the fun/flirty CB scenes, the emotional scenes hold a special place in my heart because not only are they rare but they have so much meaning to them.
< Packing everything in my room for the move tomorrow.
v Do you think their work relationship will be affected after the kiss?
1年以上前 vicktz said…
^Definitely it may change if they don get together dependin on the circumstances it will be more sexually charged!!!
< im reading a book ( agatha christie)
v Do you think its too early for them 2 get 2gether and the show will suffer if they do?
1年以上前 nikaia87 said…
^ Well, I understand where that fear comes from. I often ask myself the same question. But I also agree with Stana. I don't see why two people being together is necessarily boring. There be could many sexy, tender, funny moments & interesting storylines if CB were together. They could still banter and tease each other while enjoying a new aspect of their relationship. And keeping 2 characters apart for too long doesn't guarantee the chemistry will remain either, especially if it feels contrived. In this case, both CB are aware of their own feelings. Dragging things out too much could affect the credibility of the pairing. So I'm not saying they have to get together right now (I can wait a little while longer) but I do think it should happen sooner rather than later. Of course, that's just my opinion. :)
< I'm working on a vid.
v What kind of scene/storyline would you really like to see happen between CB?
smile
^ Well now that we've seen the kiss, I would love to see some follow up to it. Like not make it a huge deal, but make it known that its a constant reminder both of them have to face! Also, I would love to see more of castle&Beckett away from the precinct where Beckett can get her guard down. She knows she like Castle, but she's afraid of what might happen is she gives into temptation (her crushed face in 2x24) :( So we need that fear to go away, and also for her to pleaseeeeee break up with Josh!
< Doing a chem lab :/
v Favorite part of 3x13 OTHER than the kiss?
^ Beckett thanking Castle for having her back and his reply.
< YouTube.
v Castle's expression after the kiss when Beckett had walked off was.....?
^ Absolutely hilarious! I think he thought he was dreaming or something! Adoredd it <33
< Making C&B picks
v Now that we've gotten the first kiss, what is the next big thing you'd like to see happen between them?
last edited 1年以上前
^ I don't even know!
< Castle pics EVERYWHERE.
v Thoughts on 3x16?
^I was in awe with it! It was absolutely AMAZING, and next week's is going to be absolutely epic! I can't wait!
< Making banner/icons for the Stana&Nathan spot
v Thoughts on the new Stana&Nathan TV Guide photoshoot?
 ^I was in awe with it! It was absolutely AMAZING, and 次 week's is going to be absolutely epic! I c
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
heart
^ Aw, love them. They're amazing all! <3
< Fanpop.
v So, how much are you excited about 'Countdown'? I'm totally 10000%! :D
big smile
^ I was VERY excited! XD
< Music, updating the forums. :)
v Favourite scene from Countdown?
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
^ So many here! But I'd say the hug between C and B. Yay! <3 I probably love all scenes (even the end, which broke my heart).
< Homework.
v re-ask: Favourite scene from Countdown?
^ My favorite was the hug, but since that's already been said I'll go with when Castle says, "Actually, I do" and looks at Beckett! Their stare there says more about their relationship than any amount of words can <3
< Making banners&icons
v Which episode was better for C&B: Knockdown or Countdown?
last edited 1年以上前
 ^ My お気に入り was the hug, but since that's already been 発言しました I'll go with when 城 says, "Actuall
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Countdown.
< Work.
v Did you cry at the end of Knockout?
1年以上前 alwaysredfire said…
big smile
^ No, but my friend who sat next to me did.
< fanpop'in and eating an apple
v Do you think the relationship between Castle and Beckett will change in the new season (4) ?
1年以上前 ILoveMySeries said…
^ yeah i do i guess.. he sayd i love you so i think that will change them. don't quite now if it's posive yet xD
< watching castle, reading fanfics and editing castle pictures
v what's your favorite epi so far?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FT09 said…
^ i've only seen the first 2 episodes...going to start the series real soon. So favourite episode "Flowers For Your Grave."
< watching Liverpool FC play Chelsea FC in Carling Cup (Football, soccer)
v favourite scene from "Flowers From Your Grave."?
1年以上前 Rimasters said…
^I like the part at the beginning with Lexis and Castle when CAstle wants 'something new'
<Eating nachos
v What are your thoughts on 4x10 Cuffed
1年以上前 AlexandraKelly said…
^ÂMAZING!!
<postin comments
ˇWhich is your fav Castle episode??
1年以上前 Barbara_War said…
^ I think that would be Cuffed, but it might as well be Knockout or Knockdown or Countdown or Thick, Thick, Thick... or ...Boom or another, I really don't know.
< Watching Castle online
v What episode do you think show more of Castle and Beckett's chemistry?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dacastinson said…
^I'll go with Cops and Robbers..We could see how much she cares about him and we could see how much he believes in her. Beautiful ♥
<commenting on Castle&Beckett fan pick questions :)
ˇCuffed or Cops and Robbers ? (tough one :D)
1年以上前 Barbara_War said…
^I'll go with cuffed, but cops and robbers was really amazing too.
<Castle spots on fanpop and listening to the poet and the muse
v What's you favorite CB quote?
1年以上前 Caskett-Clois said…
smile
^"Always" ^_^
<Adding Picks
What would you think Castle and Beckett's first date should be like?
1年以上前 Barbara_War said…
^ I've got no idea.
<Trying to find more spoilers of The Limey
v Do you think Castle and Beckett will get together 'till the end of this season?