城 & Beckett Spot Look ; Submit icons/banners/motto suggestions

marakii posted on Mar 09, 2014 at 06:32PM
Ok guys you agreed to change the spot look { link} and I was thinking to include only S6 scenes but if you want to add & moments from other seasons you're more than allowed :D . I was thinking we could change the spot look every month or maybe every two months but we 'll see about it !

Icons must be 100x100
Banner must bee 800x100
Motto ; just add your favorite quotes that represent Caskett ;)

GO AHEAD ,SUBMIT ♥

May {banner & icon}
credit - (me-marakii)

picture credit -> link
 Ok guys あなた agreed to change the spot look { [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/castle-and-beckett/pick
last edited on May 16, 2014 at 08:52PM

城 & Beckett 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 marakii said…
Motto Suggestions

#1 "Our partnership ,our relationship is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me . You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart . Always "

#2 "You're the most remarkable ,maddening ,challenging ,frustrating person I have ever met and I love you"

#3 " Everything I've ever done ,every choice I've ever made ,every terrible and wonderful thing that's ever happened to me ,it all led me to right here , this moment with you"

#4 " What's a great love story without obstacles to overcome ?! Every fairytale has them . Terrible trials that only the worthy can transcend . But you can't give up ,that's the deal . We want the happy ending ,we can't give up"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #1
 Banner #1
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #2
 Banner #2
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #3
 Banner #3
1年以上前 marakii said…
Icon #1
 アイコン #1
1年以上前 marakii said…
Icon #2
 アイコン #2
1年以上前 marakii said…
Icon #3
 アイコン #3
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #4
 Banner #4
1年以上前 marakii said…
Icon #4
 アイコン #4
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #5
 Banner #5
1年以上前 marakii said…
Banner #6
 Banner #6
1年以上前 marakii said…
It's sad that no one else ha submitted icons/banner :( ,anyway I'm thinking we should wait until the end of S6 because we might see the wedding and I would like to have this moment on the spot look <3
1年以上前 marakii said…
banner #7
 banner #7
1年以上前 marakii said…
banner #8
 banner #8