Camp Rock 2 Camp Rock 2 Ideas.

Bubbly131 posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 02:41AM
WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A TOTAL IDIOT WHO IS OBSESSED WITH TV AND MOVIES. THE WRITTER ALSO JUST HAD A MILKSHAKE AND IS ON A MAJOR SUGAR RUSH AT THE MOMENT (which is the main reason i am writing this warning ^_^" ). IF YOU THINK THE IDEAS EXPRESSED BELOW ARE STUPID, I DONT BLAME YOU. IF YOU LIKE THEM, YOU ROCK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

in picks, an idea was mentioned about what CR2 should be about. the idea was that the camp would be closing and everyone would try to prevent that. this got me thinking. how can you go into a different idea without completely destroying the original idea of Camp Rock? A TALENT SHOW AS A FUND RAISER!!! you could have as many awesome performances as there was in the first one, but it'd be to help save the camp. thats just one of the things i thought about. as for shane and mitchie, they would be going out.

PLZ COMMENT. AND REMEMBER, RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINIONS BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL POST WHAT PPL THINK IS A DUMB IDEA AND THEY WILL NOT BE NICE IN THEIR COMMENTS. (oh my god i SO should not have had that milkshake!)

PEACE!

Camp Rock 2 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 camprocklover14 said…
wow!!that was so awesome!!your idea is great!!yeh your right...,we should respect everyone's idea...,i like your idea totally!if you want a great movie,ofcourse a movie has always a problem!but that problem will be solve at the end..,thanx for that idea i like it..,
1年以上前 glossygirl125 said…
i agree, but i dont think shane and mitchie should be going out, but i think at the end of the movie they should kiss and start going out, but i love your idea
1年以上前 piperleoforever said…
great idea and what how many milkshakes have u drunk??
last edited 1年以上前