Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 116057

1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
the ones that i made?
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
uh yeah, all the ones that are being talked about.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hahha thanks!
okay curious, ive read a few references to a 'red button' wat the f is that?
so hows the hw and that all going?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hahha fine i finished! yah!!!!!!!!! but i have a huge project due thursday!

ohh and i guess ritergrl has a red button that can destroy everyone! idk lmfao!
way to ruin a thursday. wat for?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
freaking Biology!

check this out link
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol

hello
I

hey sorry im testing something
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
sorry i wanted to see how far the pg can go
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
alright i gotta go ill t2yl mickei! bye <3 ya
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
interesting Hannah Hi Mickei
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Anyone on? :)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i am Nem
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Oh hi Terra! What's up?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
nothing much i just made a pick about that Jamie is apparently one of the five most annoying tv characters and should be written off i found what the person said a little harsh here is the article and what they said about him

The character I hate the most and I wish he would be written off for good on the show is Jamie on One Tree Hill. Jamie is the 4 or 5 year old son of Nathan and Haley Scott and unless you are a teenage girl, he brings nothing to this mediocre but watchable show. Every episode we see and relearn again how Jamie is adorable, a genius,so cute who can do everything. Who gives a damn? I’m interested in the main characters not seeing some little kid who adds nothing to the plot or anything. Females seem to love this brat. I think males hate him.

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I just voted Terra. Haha. For me he is not annoying, he is cute and smart and adorable but yes he must get less screentime!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i agree he should not have that much time but he is not annoying Jamie is so cute and i actually like his cuteness but they need to focus more on the others.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
More like now when it's already the 6th season and who knows 7th might be the last!

Anyway I just have to give you a hug for coming up with great picks and the red medal (which BTW I didn't know!) haha! I love you Terra, you are the coolest! *hug*

PS. don't worry I gave you props! haha
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks Nem when i see these things and they pop into my head i put them here before i forget.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Haha right happens to me all the time when I forget to put it in writing!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
hhhmm. so ive been thinking about the 7th season deal...and i think Mark just made fans think that season 6 was the last to hype up One Tree Hill fans! haha yeahhh, i always think there's some like weirdo/conspiracy explanations to things LOL

but seriously though, what could happen in the 7th season? IF - and that's a BIG IF - LP ends up together, season 7 will be pretty BORING because we'll just see Pucas CHEESE-LOVE-FESTS... but Naley&Brooke will be AMAZING of course. soo yeah idk, i don't vote for a 7th season!
do you guys want a season 7?

also, random but i'm going to be on less and less like i have been for the past month because it's college applications time! ughhh i need some BRUCAS to save me from my misery haha
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I agree but then maybe Mark won't give LP the wedding until the 7th season just the same it's suckfest for us. Haha.

I noticed you haven't been on as much lately. Well goodluck on your applications! I just enrolled myself a couple of days ago! :)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
OMG I just saw a Leyton "eye sex" icon on the OThforums can anyone make a BL one? I'm sure BL eye sex is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Leyton!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
anybody on
1年以上前 sophialover said…
HAHA Nem! I totally get it! Those people are blind. I mean...how can anybody not notice that BL eyesex is simply THE BEST THING EVER? LOL!

Anyways...yeah...i'm on Terra!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
First page...YAY!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
So have you seen Chad's interview yet
1年以上前 sophialover said…
yeah...and i'm really confused. Is it just me or Chad totally looked...*i'm not OK but i'm trying so hard not to show it.."?
LOL!
I don't know.....
i LOVE Jophia together though<33!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
he did look weird but he was looking good Jophia is cut together but i will Believe it when they actually confirm it.
1年以上前 kikuska414 said…
brucas love has always been deep and strong,not
depressing and forcible like peyton love,she always runs to lucas and
taking him away from somebody else(brooke,lindsey)....that's the
reality!
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
he did look hot didnt he lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMFG...yessss...and his VOICE..........<33! I'm totally obsessed with voices lately...but Ed has the HOTTEST! LOL!
last edited 1年以上前
yeh ed sooooo does
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Jophia is hot together, but Chophia always <3!!
I agree Mary Chad looked wierd...him saying Sophia has James reminded me of the time when Peyton went to Jake and said "Brooke has Lucas and Haley has Nathan" and then Jake says "what if Brooke didnt have Lucas"
What if James didnt have Sophia? LOL!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
LOOOOOOOL! hahaha...i had never thought about it this way...but it totally makes sense...!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Anyway...at first i thought he was just upset b/c of the question but then...he tried to play it cool [without any success] and generally....LMAO! Why Chad is SUCH a bad actor? haha!
yeh i no you could so tell he was trying to play it cool he so wants her i mean he must wake up everyday look at kenzie and be like whyyyyyyyyyy lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
"Why had i been THAT stupid to let Soph go?? " I know...i knoww...! It's sad damn it....
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I'm sure deep inside he's literally BLEEDING! I mean...c'mon...you could def tell by his voice and way of saying everything..xD
but james is hotter so good for her
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Look...i'm crazy and i admit it.
I ADORE Brathan, I adore Jophia...but i still like Chophia more no matter how this bastard treated our girl and no matter how HOT James is!

Anyway...i'm happy for them and i'm even more happy b/c Chad in my opinion is trying really hard to realise what happened and handle the whole situation.
What goes around...comes around...xD I wanna see him SUFFERING instead of spreading all over the places fake smiles & just playing the babysitter for Kenzie...or...whatever.

Chad's an asshole...he has to pay for what he did!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I MEAN...PARIS HILTON?????
What the hell is wrong with the poor guy?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey girlies. Anyone one? =)
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Talking bad about Paris Hilton. I'm totally into it! I hate that B*tch! lol
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
OK soo Chad definitely looked uncomfortable during that interview...he seemed REALLY like sad or something...and the hand hitting in the table was kinda annoying haha OH and when he was like "kenzie's a trooper" or something along the lines of that i was just like...mmkay then. like he should've said something else like how it doesn't even matter because it's on-screen. OH BUT WAIIIT she DOES hafta worry BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON SOPHIA WITH PARIS FCKING HILTON!

hahhh sorry. he makes me mad. just a tad.

hey Nem, good luck with your apps toooo!

1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
ok one more thing, is it just me or whenever chad has a scene with hilarie, he has this weird smirk-like thing on his face...it's like he's TRYING to act cute/show that there's chemistry when he's with hilarie but that chemistry he has with sophia just doesn't radiate like it does with hilarie

it's like a FORCED chemistry and it's def not working...yeah i'm still on my one tree hill hiatus so i didnt watch their like house lock down or whatever the hell it was haha
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I don't know what interview are you talking about, kuhriissten. But i totally agree with the fact that Leyton doesn't have half of the chemistry that Brucas have. Leyton is so forced!! =S
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hi^^
what are you talking about?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Janni. =)
About how Paris Hilton is a bitch and Leyton doesn't have chemistry. lol