Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33351-33400 of 116057

1年以上前 Janni said…
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

Hannah watch out! xP
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Did you just realize that you asked us a question and we replied but you were too busy getting eyesexages to comment back? You know I love you guys and I love eyesexages too but if this is your idea of "keeping the Brucas spot alive" then I'd rather be on the pinja spot where I can try have a <decent convo, random but decent, with people. You know how much I love this spot and I am all for this couple and you know how much time I spend in here but lately people rarely come on, that's why this spot is almost dead. I get all excited when this forum is on my updates, only to find out that huh, one is commenting all by herself. Maybe for you guys it is fun but it defeats the purpose. I bet 1/3 of your comments since we started to count the eyesexages is you guys trying to get one. Okay I'm done and over. Sorry for the rant, I'm not mad, just disappointed.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Uhm.. I understand you hun^^ I do!
But maye you are right about many comments being about eyesexages, but at the same time this stuff brings us together, cause it is a kind of a game, and we have fun! but at the same time we do talk other stuff, like last night and the night before that we actually had a convp going on here. And it wasn't about the eyesexages, but wwe tried getting them but we didn't cheat thrue the whole page just the last comments, which is kind of fun.
i saw that you guys replies but was i jsut supposed to say ok back, that it just i don't know:/
I asked you a question, you replied then it got dead, and i went to the eyesexages just to do something.
I know that people hardly come over here now, and i'm so bummed out too, but look right now, there are three people here and we don't have an running convo and that is not because of the eyesexages, maybe it's because we are busy, maybe it's becuase there are now other places to talk and maybe it's because we don't have anything to talk about. So that's why we are trying to come with ideas (marathing thing ), but it is kind of hard keeping a spot alive when there are many other forums on where you just can go and talk the same stuff as here.
I really hope that we can go back to our old talking habbits, but then it's going to take many people ivolving, nit just one asking queastiona and talking while the other reply.
Sry if some of this might come off in the wrong way, cause i don't mean any harm, or to be mean or anything. it's just we need this forum/spot back
but i don't think it i because of the eyesexages, they shouldn't be a problem:/
1年以上前 Janni said…
wow that was long xD
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Yeah it was and i am with Nem i love the bl spot and this forum and you guys but we really don't have conversations anymore.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Heyy girls! <33

I just noticed Nem's commentary. =]
I agree with a certain part, but i'm also with Janni.
We still have the same conversations we had before. Maybe not so often, but it's school time for a lot of us. I had a lot of tests to study, i can't always be here.. =(

And i don't see the eyesexages as a problem, even tho i think that maybe a few times we are a bit "obsessed" with it. If they are a problem we can stop using them and find other thing. I bet i'll be a looser on that too. xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
No harm done, babe. You started a convo, it's but proper and ethical and natural that you keep it going and not just leave it open. See the thing is not everyone enjoys it, especially when more people are on - it's hard to keep up. Maybe my fault, my connection's fault, but whatever it is, it hinders the convo. I am not picking a fight with you Janni, but had you continued the convo awhile ago then we would have been all happy and talking and chatting here.
1年以上前 Janni said…
I don't think that it is because of eyesexages, but because people are too busy, don't have anything to talk about + that they have other places to talk now.
I think it is because we have other forums now, the pinja forum, we had the slut forum the oth chat and so on. It's ok that people are there cause htey meet other people they usually don't meet here but at the same time it is important to remember that this forum stille exist, when the slut thing was going on everyone was ther and this place was DEAD, and that is one of the reason.
and that's why i'm asking you gus for ideas to re activate this spot, bring some games, do something together, talk more...+++
1年以上前 Janni said…
i gett it nem, but i feel so wrong when i'm always trying to ask questions, yo know push questions on you guys, and i feel like i'm buggng you with teh questions, so i let them be a little 'open' and if no one continues i elt it go, not wanting to irritate you
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I just came up with one top 5 it is at the Brucas section at othforums where you have to name top five something doing with them
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yay people actually on here! Hey Cat! I agree, you have worded it properly! lol. You guys are obsessed with it! I actually have no problems with it, it just gets annoying! I say we shouldn't stop it, I mean, what the hell, go for it! And I know, I've been quite busy myself but that is still not an excuse! You know how much I love this spot, I literally spend the whole day chatting with you guys and I guess I miss that and getting eyesexages rather than trying to have a decent convo doesn't help!
1年以上前 Janni said…
great Terra=D
But do you want to make it a seperate game, mane an owen forum for that as the others.. or how do you wanna make it?

and that's the other thing, we need more people to get active with the games, we have many games..:(
1年以上前 Janni said…
LOOOOOSER!! <33

i can stop with the eyesexages too, but lately that is one of the things keeping it 'alive' here
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Yeah i will do it and guys can you rate my sophia icons link
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'll rate them when i get the time hun, i'm rating some bl icons now;D
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey CHEATER. xD
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
heyyy girlys how r u ?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well look at the time *looks at the wall clock it's already 12:34mn* As much as I hate to go, I have to get some zzzzz and I still have classes tomorrow. Bye Brucas fan girls! I love you all!!!
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
bye nem:D
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hey Jen<33

I'm good^^ Wacthign spn, rating and i'm trying to write a paper for my norwegian class, well that isn't working :P
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey Jen sorry gtg I would love to chat with you all but I have to go.. Time difference is really stupid!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
kiss
By Nem <33

I've rated your images Terra. ;)

Heyy Jen! <33
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
bye Nem and my Brucas girls i have to leave now but i will be back later.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Bye Nem<33
HAve a good night sleep hun;D

btw.. not to piss anyone off but it's soon a eyesexage xP
sry
1年以上前 Janni said…
mine?
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol xD EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
1年以上前 Janni said…
kiss
bye Terra!
<33
1年以上前 Janni said…
I guess it is us three left^^

How are you Jen?
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
im good thank Janni:D wbu?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
kiss
*LOLling at Janni*

Finished answering some mails, really have to go. Bye!
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
kiss
btw can someone fill me in on the eyesexage thing i have never understood tht:D
1年以上前 Bdavisbrookeme said…
-sigh- so i probably wont stay in here long...maybe...and i'm not a fan GIRL but hopefully i'm accepted anyway

HELLO ALL!
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
hey
lol hey!

most of you know me i think

just wanted to throw that out there!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol we'll make an exception for you Nate :D
1年以上前 Janni said…
Well when you get the first comment on a new page you get an EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

Hey Nate!<33
It's probably the first time i have seen you on here^^
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
what is eyesexage?????
btw terra i replied to ur forum but i dnt know if i did it right:D
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
but what is an eyesexage?
yay i'm accepted by my pinja eggroll!xD

but i have heard this forum has been lacking!

I AM HERE TO PUT SOME EXTRA LIFE INTO IT -hero music in background with cape flying-
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
who said it has been lacking?
1年以上前 Janni said…
my next ion?:
link
link
1年以上前 Janni said…
This forum has been lacking:(
So yey that you have com!^^

EYESEAXGE = when you et the first comment on a page here
the first 1!

and uh just everybody that has been like this forum is dead =(
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
tough decision
1年以上前 Janni said…
It has been lately..:(
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww, i added those icons! ^^
Use the first one Janni. =D

Hey Nate! ;)
1年以上前 Janni said…
sry.. i reallu am but there is one more coming up xP

were did cat go?
or the second one...

dang now that i look at it i dunno!

they're both awesome
1年以上前 Janni said…
can i use it cat?

there you are!

33 400th comment!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
btw know how this spot is much quieter it cant help by the time differences cos ppl come on at different times thts hw it is dead all the time