Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25251-25300 of 116057

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Is it just me or is Mark continuing to make Peyton look like a bad friend (worse, compared to Brooke)?
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Broody Yes he does. And I love him for that, but it doesn't help his case against those who find him annoying and think he acts 45 instead his own age.
Bratty I know the look is classic, Peyton can be such a little skank sometimes. She just doesn't get it that the girl that slept with Nathan in that vid is dead, the old brooke, something that she'd like to forget, and def not something she'd like her best friend to remind her of so coyly.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I actually didn't take that much notice about the sex part, my ear caught "letters" and I was living in my Brucas fairyland or something.. lol
hahaha...i dunno if hes trying to make her look like a bad friend but regardless he's doing it! Oh gosh I just wish she would wake up one of these days and smell the beautiful brucas coffee!lol maybe catch a glimpse of that eyesex?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Peyton: Girl code was shattered years ago.. I kinda broke it, you know.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg i think im about to see pissed off brooke. and still amazed how lucas managed to write so many scenes he didnt see word for bloody word!!! this is going to be a LONG movie.
lol yes....Lucas is such a freak too, I hope he doesn't ruin his own story with that LP crap! audiences will not love it! I hate to correct Haley but He doesn't know how to make it best, he only know best how it happened. He's def an author, not a director or producer. Poor Julian having to deal w those two
lol nem, yeah great peyton quote, you know what you cant quote, peyton actually really feeling sorry for what she did, maybe a real apology. but no usually thats followed with tactful 'but...'

oh but you said you dont miss him
oh but it just happened
but it didnt mean anything
but but but...

how is it that luca has so much control over the movie? isnt he just the writer, i didnt realise writers got so much say so. i mean didnt he like sign over the rights or something.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What was Lucas' reaction wehn Brooke confronted him???
Well yes Broody I think you are absolutely correct in that assumption, I'm pretty sure most writers don't really have ANY say, let alone final say. But whatevs, its OTH.
tv magic.

nem he wa i think mainly shocked, brooke sort steamed rolled into it and seeing he didnt write it he was like what the, so yeah then she turned on julian. this whole movie this is so unrealistic, and lucas needs to shave, all i could think at the end was omg what did he do start shaving and then stop midway? it looks like crap and then the whole HB thing happened and i forgot about his hair and was screaming "die abomination die!" and aw brulian, thats so sweet, go julian. hey seeing lucas punched julian for once being in love with his girlfriend does that mean julian is allowed to punch lucas now hes with brooke.
anyways i gotta go like sleep, maybe read a few chapters before i sleep, so ill catchya's 2moro or whenever. hugs.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Okay Mickei. Bye!
see ya! get some rest! Its freaking morning here!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What happened to changing our icon and banner? Anyway.. gtg. Bye!
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey everyone
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Dawn i just got home from School
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
I'm here too...lol! Just got back from my guitar lesson...
whoooooop guitar thats coll i play bass guitar =)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I suck at playing instruments
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Bass guitar? Wow!
Well...i've JUST started actually. I'm still learning the notes...LMAO.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
good luck
yeh im not very good at my bass but i can play a few songs
girls jus to let you know im an season 6 lp fan if that makes sense
1年以上前 sophialover said…
It doesn't...lol!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i understand that
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I DON'T. What is wrong with you Dawn? LMAO. Well...yeah...just kidding but seriously...
last edited 1年以上前
wel there cute i appreciate them i disike them because of the way they screw people over when there together there cute but to hell am i converting i jus like them this season
1年以上前 Janni said…
What DAwn!:O
1年以上前 Janni said…
Are you a full on LP lover for s6? And not a Bl?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
mischievous
Ok then but still...LMAO. How can anyone like them in this season and in any other season? I mean...they used to be selfish cheaters now they've become like...the CHEESIEST couple ever. They've always been cheesy but in S6...GEEZ...*VOMITS*
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angelic
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^
i also hate how mark tries to shove them down everyones throat omg did you see the team peyton dig god i hate that man
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol Mary:D
Well i find them CHEESY but easier to watch, cause somehow their chemsitry has gotten better, nothing like a normal couple! When i watched them before i used to think of a sister and brother kissing each other *vomit!! ugg* but now it's like cousins kissing each other! But i HATE their storyline and the fact they are being pucshed down our trhouts!
god i hate you 2 lol i like them then you point out all the bad stuff then they piss me off all over again lol :P:P
1年以上前 Janni said…
OMG!!! We have ot talk about the BL bring baks this episode!!!

I was almost crying when Missy read the 'fight for me' quote! and omg!!! Brooke goign to lucas and askin about teh pretty girl stuff and the changing the world some day!!!<33 Pure awesomeness!!!
And a message to all lp fans: SUCK IT!! Now you ahve heard it, "pretty girl" is not some random nick name for Brucas, it's THEIR nickname! And suck it! Thos epoeple who said that Brooke&Lucas were over the PRetty girl stuff!! SUCK IT!!!

That felt good:P
did you see the gossip girl pictures?
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol Dawn! I don't think that you ever can convert into liking Leyton. you might feel liek they ahve become better (cousin theory) but after some minutes you'l relase what kind of cheesy crap mark is giving us!!
1年以上前 Janni said…
What pictureS?
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Aww BL last episode! Fight for me & pretty girl :DDDD
haha go for it janni
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Ew yes Dawn I did
1年以上前 Janni said…
OMG OMFG OMG OMFG OMG!!! HAVE YOU HEARD THE WATCH WITH KRISTEN SPOILER!??? (sry MAry, i broke a bit)I DON'T THINK THAT I LIKE THEMM.. I DON'T KNOW
the pictures of nate and blair and no i will NEVER convert no matter how good leyton get i wil never like them more than bl i jus accept them
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hey Molly! you should read on of my previouse comments! about Lp sucking it! xP

Links?
oooooo wat
1年以上前 Janni said…
Give me the links Dawn?omg! Blair and Nate? Nooooo!
Mabbe this will make chuck fight.. maybe good?
jus go to the gossip girl spot
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i have heard that spoiler but her's aren't accurate and she said someone else would be Pregnant besides Peyton and it hasn't happen and the new as of the show wrapping up i won't believe it until i hear from the network the show is over i loved the bl throwbacks last night that was the best of the season and so much better than Gossip Girl.