Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25151-25200 of 116057

1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
not really.....
i am a little sick....
my head is in pain....
i am watching desperate housewives new episode.....
and ansering some picks and quizes.....
that's all....
i am living in a big city...athens.i am only see building....
1年以上前 Janni said…
Ouu.. hope that you'll get well soon:D

Lucky you! you live in a big scite, well i used to live in Oslo, which is the capital of Norway, but it was still woods and some stuff cause I live in Norway. Now I live right outside of Oslo, well if you think about it could be counted as Oslo, cause if you walk for liek 15 minutes you're in Oslo.. But it's still Norway so..:/ blah!
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
smile
hoppfully i live in a place where we have a really big park with trees but it is 5 minutes from my house....so when i am looking out of my window i can't see it....
that so bad....
1年以上前 Janni said…
you should get out and take a pictue when you get the time:D
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i will take my picture but it might not look like winter in California
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hey terra:D

that's ok, cause the whole point is to guess it? SO it will just be harder xD
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
kiss
i will...
sorry janni but i have to do something for my mother....
my email is vickylefas@hotmail.com
just to know who will send you the picture...
see you later...kisses...
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
hey terra and bye....
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
bye Vicky have fun
1年以上前 Janni said…
bye hun<3
Have fun doing stuff for your mother xP
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey anyone on
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
I am...lol...but i gtg cause i'm reading New Moon and YAYY...i'm about to finish the last chapter right now.
1年以上前 Janni said…
don't you mean eclispe?:/

I'm here.. well I'm not suppposed to be here, i have a test coming up and i need to study..:(

but what's up?
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Hey ladies! Dawn/Janni love the new icons. And Mary you gotta love that hot mess Amy Winehouse!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey girls! =D
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hey back at you girlies!:D

*trying to study* :P
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
haha...OMFG yeah...i mean Eclipse...LMAOOO! "Hot mess"...perfect discription for Amy. SO TRUE.
yeh im doing work to so if i blank im not ignoring yas im jus doing work cz im good lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
laugh
OOOps...everyone's studying eh? Poor you girlies...(i've finished doing mine...muahaha)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Blah Mary! Well you have got Eclipse and then you have got Beraking DAwn! Lucky girl! I'm thinking of rereading eclipse or smt.. But i don't have the time! Blah!

Grr I have a test in two days and i don't know a damn thing. I'm starting to read the chapter now! Not good:P

Have youg uys checked my bL wedding picks?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Ah ok. See ya when you get back from your torture then. xP

Amy -» Hot mees. lol *not expressing myself* Eheh. ;D
Mary, when I was reading the series I was like a Zombie I couldn't do or say anything thing until I was finished. And those darn first chapter teasers were madness. I spent a whole week just engrossed in the series. Up for long nights it was crazy.
Janni, yea I checked out the wedding picks, loved it. Its funny bc I was looking up wedding dresses (yes I'm a freak/but I'm a sucker for wedding planning) anyways, and there your picks were...
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol Reece:D

I know! i was so HOOOKED! Serisouly, i didn't have contact with the world for 7 days! Didn't come on fanpop that much! I read it in my x-mas vaca so i read day and nigth.. seriously, i was up to 05.00 am and read it! lolxP
Twilight is not healthy!:P
yeh wel i only got the first book first to see what it was like and we went camping and i took mine and i red it after 2 days and all week was like need the second one then my friend red it and we all got excited and obseessed lol what do you think bout dakota playing jane?
1年以上前 Janni said…
I don't know! I just imagined Jane a person more meaner you know, a elder person who has killer eyes! But Dakota seems to nice and tiny:/
dakota was good in hide and seek tho
You know who I envision as Jane, that crazy lady who was on the surreal life...hold on Im gonna try and get a picture.
link
Okay its weird that this womans actual name is Jane, but if you'd ever here her talk its like the creepiest soothing thing you'll ever hear. I dunno she just jumped out immeadiatly im my mind for Jane.
i thought of kayla from desperate housewives
oooo but yeh rece she would be good a bit old tho
yea. shes for sure too old now. and really in all actuality a horrible actress/musician...lol...hence she was on the "surreal life". She was just sorta who I pictured when I was reading the books. I dunno how old they say that Jane is in the book or if they even do, but I sorta always pictured the Volturi looking older than the other vamps, like the years of power and stuff aged them a bit. I dunno, maybe it was just that sick milking shit that they describe as being in their eyes, bc I just think of a cataract or something!lol
haha lol no jane is really young
well then dakota with some black hair will do. she can be creepy. and shes a good actress so im sure she can play mean and twisted if she needed to. gotta go take a shower. talk to you all later.
ok cya hun
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
6hrs.. wow
1年以上前 livexthexlife92 said…
ok soo i just saw todays epi of oth and just curious, watd u guys think of it??
let me process. I just saw it, and I haven't seen an epi since peyton announced her pregnancy.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I haven't seen it yet and i will let you guys know letter.
hmmm
^^lmao yea well u havnt missed much, theyve all pretty much sucked. and gosh with this epi i dont even kno wat to think...
last edited 1年以上前
but gosh i really gotta rant rite now! at first i totally loved th epi but then as it was comming to an end some parts really pissed me off!!! gosh i feel like they have to degrade and tear apart BL piece by piece and sell of all those pieces to brulian to force us to accept them as a replacment to BL! gosh it pissed me off! and i was soo happy ther wasnt a pucas scene but nope they had to throw tht stupid one in at the end. i just changed the channel. honestly i thnk i only watched Brooke scenes the whole epi, wenever brooke wasnt on i flipped bak to heroes. gosh i hate how they used one of mi fave BL moments and threw in brulian after it grr. and i hate how they make ucas and Peyton sound like theyre the basis of the whole friggen world! gosh im soo pissed lol sry for the rant im thnk im done.
Well. This is my take on it Terra you might not want to read further if you haven't seen it yet.

Okay so. I as usual couldn't stand Peyton, but given her pregnancy I'm giving her a pass. Anyways, it drove me crazy how she was just so ridiculous and incompetent without Lucas. I mean the first time she tries to do anything, the crib, the registry, etc, she's all in tears about it. Then I felt like she was sorta rude about the whole Brulian thing, which I mean jesus pete can Brooke stop talking about the girl code already? I mean if either of them really respected it than they wouldn't have shared 3 guys (which was pointed out) and Peyton was rude about the sextape thing too. It just drives me nuts, bc with those two what needs to be said never is. They have this great friendship built on lies. I dunno. They are hot and cold with me most times.
Brulian-that was the best part of the show, as always Brooke and now Julian have to carry the show.
Brucas- I loved this scene, Lucas needed a good kick in the ass even if it wasn't his fault. I wish he would have stood up for Brooke though. 1 point to make was the fact that she called herself "his pretty girl" which was nice. Still dunno why he ever called P that in the first place. ugh. * pretending to spit on lucas*
The Nathan parts are getting sorta old for me...he's just not anywhere near as good as he needs to be to play in the NBA, I think he should have taken the damn coaching job when it was offered, and gotten back to loving his wife, I need those two to amp up the passion meter. They act like a 50 year old couple!
Haley, I liked in this epi, reminded me why I love her, she sticks to her guns, and does what she thinks is right.

No worries. I'm completely the same way. My watching this epi was sorta a trial run, and everything was goin ok until that last god awful pukefest of a scene with Leyton. I mean for crying out loud they are just so obnoxiously nausiating to me. I hate Lucas around Peyton...and I hate Peyton, while more often then not, even more when Lucas is in the picture. She warps into this pathetic damsel that needs Lucas to make everything ok. ANd that last scene ugh. i can't even talk about it. As much as Im holding out for Brucas, I almost think its detrimental to my own health. It seems more and more impossible as the weeks go on. And since I absolutely know that I'll never stomach Leyton, I'm just gonna have to enjoy the Brulian, and dismiss Leyton as I always have!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
agreed about the LP crap, RealLuvAlwaysBL. sory i dont know your name! lol

i'm about to watch the episode and i know that peyton will annoy the crap out of me because she always does haha
Kristen, right? It's Rece. And I can't even explain how much Peyton annoys me, I think the only time I ever really liked her was when she was with Jake! Even her tears were tolerable then, bc they were REAL! I stand by my belief that Peyton is NOT a good actress. I just don't know if its that she gets awful cheesy unrealistic lines now or what, but I feel bad for Hil, its a shame!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
yeah, it's Kristen :] yeaahh, Hilarie is a great actress just her playing Peyton is just...bad hahaha idk, Peyton is soo whiny riight?
She just doesn't capture normal human emotions for me. It's like one moment she's whiny (almost for no real justifiable reason) and then the next she's all giddy and cheesy (usually due to the inclusion of Lucas into the scenario) and my all time least favorite to watch is Peyton being seductive. She's just not! That's the thing with Jeyton, she could be all those things and not TRY to be any of them, it was just natural. I would even go as far as to say she was more natural with the little we saw of her and Julian. I dunno, I just cringe when I see her stumbling through her parts. Like when she came in to the auditions pretending to try out, it was just painful to watch, and obviously at the end, ugh her glee is just WRONG! Everything with Peyton is FORCED. What happened to the cool...real P. Sawyer?
lmao rece kristen, heyy im sahar and yea i agreed totally with the both of you. the only thing barable and worth watching on the show now is Brulian cuz iv liked julian frm the strt and brookes mi fave character. the new guy dixon is entertaining too. but theyve ruined nates bball storyline nd made it boring and gosh i cant even stand peyton. this epi just brought bak all the reasons i hate her. pathetic needy whiny and dysfunctional without a guy. but yea i loved wat they did with haley and sam tho. it reminded me why i liked haley again lol. and yea no offense to hilarie cuz i do like her but i mean shes not the best actress, or maybe like u guys said, its the horrible writing they do for the character of peyton. but yea this epi was ok till the end.
Hey Sahar, sorry it took forever for me to respond. I'm sorta jumping back and forth between here and writing my thesis. So, I'm a little frazzled at the moment. Anyways, its just such a shame that these actors and actresses can't grow and develop with ease. That's all the writers though, I think. BC personally, though I agree with you that Hil isn't the best actress, really neither of the others are either. Its just that while everyone else has sorta grown into their character I think its almost been impossible for Peyton or Lucas bc they continue to change their core identities based on whether or not they are together. Some will argue that this is false, and that this is their true characters, the rest was just denial and fear of oneself, but I can't get down with that. IMO if this is the true Peyton and Lucas, I'm not a fan. And atleast if that was the case those characters should be able to play it with naturalness. Otherwise, like I've always thought, Mark needs to divert from his "original" crap of a plan and do what WORKS! You can't force something, and I think this season is evidence of how forced Leyton is...AGAIN!
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
Brainy!!! nicely worded.

i still havent watched the ep, but i already feel like bitching about it. i love peyton and i hate seeing ehr reduced to the whiny needy p sawyer they sometimes do, and i think what leyton does to peyton is one of the main reasons i hate lp, that relationship ruins her as a friggin character, bring back jake, he allows her to save herself! lmao peyton has some anti brulian moments? isnt she like their main shipper atm other than sam of course. and come on shes friggin living in the house brooke use to live in, with the guy brooke first loved, wearing a ring brooke wore first and expecting brookes friggin dream! cut brooke some friggin slack and give her back her things - the house, the guy, the ring and while we're at it, give her a bl baby.
Oh Broody! I'm glad I could provide you with some good laughs. You will need it for when you watch this episode. It teases the very core BLer in us all. This Brulian business is just not cutting it. I find myself enjoying their scenes and the relationship, but only as a filler, or precursor to the eventual (hopeful) Brucas ending. Its like I see Brulian as a stepping stone, like many people view Jeyton. But in my head Leyton is the stepping stone to Jeyton as Brulian is to Brucas. I mean were things in the world not situated just perfectly when we had our Naley, Brucas, Jeyton? I thought they were...
Poor Julian he seems to be the only one in that equation who misses out. But I need my cool, passionate, but level headed P. Sawyer back in my life, along with a less faggotty, more fun, determined, romantic Lucas Scott! I want the Lucas Scott from the beach telling the world that he's the one for Brooke Davis! Oh well I guess a girl can dream right!?!?!?!