Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24101-24150 of 116057

1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Nem
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO first message today and I got 24100th. :D:D
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey what are we talking about? :)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
about the lpers that tick us off
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey hun
yeh what else lol
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
hey nem. yes you missed out on a very educational convo!
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey bratty, hugs.

does anyone know what happens when you get banned, do you get a warning, if someone reports you do you get a warning or whatever, do you get a message, a email, or do you just try to sign in one day and it doesnt let you.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO I love most of the LPers and there's 3 that I particularly do not like. lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't think you'll get a warning.
i dunno ive never been warned or anything and nem message see if its same ones as me
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I have no clue want happens when you get banned.
I dunno Mickei, but I was wondering about that myself. I wonder if there is anyway to find our for sure. BC I mean wouldn't there have to be some way of verifying if these accusations are even legit? It seems a little unjustified.
And why isn't the fact that ppl, if they can join, therefore probably old enough to decifer right from wrong, should not be kicked off. They shouldn't be such pin heads in the first place!
i hope i never find out lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Dawn same here
i know ive seen alot of people including bl fans stay stuff thats out of order and there still here
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Did you ever find out what happened with Dayna and Brit?
no wel iver messaged brit on youtube trying to find out on there and omg nem ours are exactly the same lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know that is why if i see it i try and warn them to be careful so they don't get in trouble.
and that first one u said acused em of stalking her haha i was like dude its a website how the hell can i stalk ya
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO Dawn :D:D
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I just don't get her, do you think she is THAT popular to be stalked? Nah, I don't think so. We won't waste our time, not on her.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
defiantly not and i really can't see how you can get stalked on here on othforums you can.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Where's Rece and Mickei?

How, Terra?
they thought you were stalking em? peyton complex anyone.
Now I'm confused. Stalking? Maybe if either of them were 40 year old perverted men? Maybe. But seriously. get a grip.
Speaking of getting a grip...I need to either get a better one to open this damn can of pasta sauce or get a grip and just realize I can't and go out and get something to eat!lo So annoyed right now! Why do they make jars so hard to open?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol :D:D
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
over at othforums if you go to the bottom where it lists how many people are online you can see where the members are.
i wish it did that here so like if any lpers come and read this we know lol
i think i will be going soon
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I doubt it. I've suggested that quite a few times and we get emoticons :p
emoctions i think a quite rubbish lol
lol nem. or if it showed us who picked what pick, and who rates and what they rated, might make certain shippers think twice about messing with other peoples spots.

lol rece, have you tried getting a knife, bang around the jar lid with the knife, then try opening it again.

r u off dawn?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol. :p
yeh rece that always works for me to lol

and i should be soon its getting late
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
That would be a great add on Mickei. We could really use that :p
yeh espech the ratings tatia would have a shock lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that sounds like it would be fun and guys check out my new siggy i have at othforums. link
awww thats cute whos the couple on the left
tatia?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I love it Terra!
totally cute
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks and the one on the left is piper and leo and i love that quote.
yeh some girl who gives everyone low ratings
awwww yeh lol anyway girls i have to go now have fun without me love yas xxx
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey have you seen this article? link
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww bye Dawn!

Mickei, Tatia is some fan who rated Janni's stuff 1 cause she didn't put keywords in it.
bye dawn, have a good one.
haha Mickei Its not working! Now I'm just wanting to throw it across the room. I'd get a little sauce out in the process!lol
Anyways, if you look at suspect individuals profiles you can see what picks they've answered and how.
Not that anyone really has time to monitor that, but theres always that option I guess.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well you can put a rubber band around the lid and then try opening it again. :p