Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24001-24050 of 116057

1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Mickei i haven't talked to you in a couple of days and i have some advice for you guys stay away from the Odyssey the world's most confusing book
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh i know mickei it is ridicuolus but i cant help it its like i cant stop reading! when i read the notebook i was balling im like oh thx love the ending jerk wad lol
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
lol terra i havent read it yet! is it one of those that make ur head hurt and then make you wonder why u wasted valuable life reading it
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I never read the notebook or AWTR just saw the movie
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
yeah terra i havent been on much lately, okay and advice noted.

oh i love the notebook, i think i was bias with the movie, for me it couldnt compare to the book, although im happy the movie missed old people sex, yuck, have you read the sequel? hes so damn good at writing, he just drags you in, nicholas sparks has teh ability to get a cliche love story and completely makes it something his own and original.
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
he also wrote message in a bottle and nights in rodanthe which are movies too. i still think walk to remember the movie is way better than the book.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh i know the wedding was so good! the dancing scene in the kitchen wow! oh yeah and old people going at it is just wrong ewww get that visual out of my head!

yeah terra i cried like a baby during the notebook i watched it before i read and i was literally crying so hard that my mom said people couldnt hear the movie lol
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh me too mickei AWTR book was so annoying i mean he had a crush on her and she was blonde and all pretty and im like wtf no that is not how it goes! but the movie is by far the best i fluved it and i was so crying like a baby
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I just thought i would make sure you guys don't go through that pain.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
anyone on
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey Dawn I am.
hey hun you ok and awwww your icon
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah just a lil sleepy. lol. Thanks, I realized I need to use a BL icon from later seasons but hey Mark didn't give us much to choose from. :p
i know yeh lol im sooo tried aswel
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
why, what are you up to? I haven't talked to you in a while.
i know its been ages i jus feel really ill bunged up and tired etc lol how have u been latly
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well been busy with school but it's weekend so I can stay longer. :)
whoop sorry i disapeared there i went for food lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
Knocn Knock Knock.. Anyone here?

haha... that wasn't funny xP I am having a bad humor day:P
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
lol! I'm oooooon! IKR? I'm having a bad day in general. The only GOOD thing is that i'm actually starting guitar lessons and I'M SUPER EXCITED about it. Bought my guitar yesterday<33! AHH HOW ARE YOU BB?
BEFORE I FORGET...i finished reading "COMPROMISE"...YAYYY! Words are not enough to explain how much i LOVED it...
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
PS:Did you watch the Brulian sneak peak already? IT'S TOO AMAZING FOR COMMON WORDS.
1年以上前 Janni said…
OMG! I know words can not express my love for that chapter!! It's OMG!!!

Next: Guitar lessons! That sounds so cool! I am really clumsy when it comes to guitar:P I'm learning a bit in music class at shcool.. but i ahve playes piano for 8 years;D

Next: I ahve seen it! Both of them!!1 They are so freakin adorable.. alot of sex talk btw, but adoorable!!!<33

Next: What does IKR stand for? Never understood it, i'm so stupid:p

Next: YOU FINISHED COMPROMISE§!

Next: It was something, bnut i forgot it:P
1年以上前 Janni said…
Adn what does BB stand for other that bye bye?
I so stupid!:P

I'm having a ok day.. It's friday so Yohooo!:D Just rating some stuff, adn thinking about writing a BL article, if i have the time:/

What's up wiht you?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
BB: baby
IKR: I know right

hahaha! No you're not stupid. It's just that you're not using them as much as i do.
Yes...yes...YES. I finally finished it and it was SO cool. Edward was like awww...adorable. Pure love. And well...Bella was SO amazing in that one too.<33!
Wow..BL article? That sounds cool! Well...in one hour i'm having a chemistry lesson and then...ummm...then i've got my guitar lesson and THEN i guess i'm returning home and i plan to watch the Greek X-factor FINAL...lol!
1年以上前 Janni said…
BB = baby ... Awww<3

EDward was love in that chapter, and Bella was tolerable!<3 I don't think that she mentioned Jacon once!
I'm so going to ahve troubles finding a man having Edward as a rolemodel xP lol^^
Uff. chemstry lessons on a friday, i feel so bad for you! We don't usually have these school lessons in norwya, it's more britain style.. We have the chill school thing.. not always a god thing.

I ahve no plans for today, I wanna go to the mall or smt, but i don't have any money:( But my birthday is closing up. soo Cacthing$$ lmao xP
1年以上前 Janni said…
laugh
Check this one: link

lol xP
1年以上前 sophialover said…
big smile
Buahhh...birthday? WOW! You're such a little lucky bitch. CLOSING UP EHHH? Mine is on March so i'll have to wait more...UGHH. Anyways...good thing that you're going to the mall even if you don't spend THAT much money. I LOVE just taking a look at the clothes and everything without having to necessarily buy smth.
TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.
Chemistry lessons on Friday....YUCK. I feel like throwing up.
YESSS she didn't mention him AT ALL. I noticed it too. The girl was so horny at that time...lol! She was ready to rape poor Edward all alone....muahaha!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
LMAO...i think i'm gonna die from ROFLing...lol! What the hell was that? HAHAHAHA! Rob's smileeeeeeeeeee<33!
1年以上前 Janni said…
You's isn't that long a time after mine^^
I love the mall.. I'm sucha sucker when it cokmes to spending money..I'm always poor! Blah!

Tell you something you don't know? about what?

I know! She was all over him, and it's so adorable that he wants to sace thie virtue!<3 I'm wonderin how rob is going to be in that scene, with the whole white and shiny virgin xP

It crackes me up too!:D
1年以上前 sophialover said…
"tell me something i don't know" EXPRESSION...hello? LOL! Yep...but i've heard Rob's got issues with a fan right now. This is at least what i've been reading. It's said he's having an affair with a 18 year old. OMFGGGGGG! It's not confirmed or anything...just plain rumours...but when i read it i was like "WTF? He's dating a 18 year old fan? AHH C'MON...ME AND JANNI THEN STAND HIGH HOPES..." hahaha!

Anyways...gtg bb! Byeee<33!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Tell em again why i'm not stupid! I totally knew that!

OMG! And 18 year old! Then we can totally have him! GOd is it what 7/8 years between us and him? Screw that 18 year old, here I come!!

buhu.. don't go! Well ahve fun on your chemistry class. (And tell you're teacher to watch brucas if he/she has problems grasping the meaning..lol xP)

And guitar lessons:D
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
big smile
Hey! <33 Is anyone there?
im here cat r u still?
1年以上前 Janni said…
DAwn I'm here! And I need your help!:D
hiii janni and what is it
1年以上前 Janni said…
I need help to make icon.. can you explain to me how you (what is the owrd) shrink/ make the image smaller so when i out into the 100x100 thingy we cann see it all whithout cutting anything.. does it make sencE?
yeh do you have photoshop
1年以上前 Janni said…
yup;D
wel ya go to image at the top then to image size and then 100 by 100 pixles =)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Ouu! Thanks hun!<3:D

WHat's up?
nothing much jus abit bored lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol xP
Blah..nothing much here too;P
1年以上前 Janni said…
Have you started on the banner hun*?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey my girls! <33

I missed you so much! =( How have you been?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
And i went to see GA, that was why i wasn't here..
wel when ui changed the colour when everyone asked matches the icon that won it was the never let me go icon that won wasnt it? well that matched it
1年以上前 Janni said…
Oh ok.. So should we just mail the upper people?
1年以上前 Janni said…
CAtia:D
1年以上前 Janni said…
is this the banner?
link
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey!! =D

What are you guys talking about? =)