Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23751-23800 of 116057

1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
they are cute! im such a brucas lover but besides that im a brooke lover and i think its gr8 that she is finally dating someone again! its so cute to see her hold hands and be like a teenager again
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
hahahaaha, omg, Brulian are soo cute!
and yeah i totally agree, it's nice to see Brooke happyy :]
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know and she looked so turned on by all the shirtless actors and i am sorry mini Brooke is way to perky.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
totally i loved when he kissed her cheek it was such a sweet gesture! oh and they better so have a whitey i would kiss him too lol

i think mini brooke is going to be way annoying for real brooke terra! i mean can anyone say leech
how could u not be turned on by them i was they were all tall glasses of water and im sure brooke wouldn't mind to take a dip in that
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
YEAHH...i think Mark is stupid by having someone play Brooke THAT perky and over the top. because Brooke was NEVER like that... i know Brooke haters will say that she's perfect... and did you notice how the ones trying out for Peyton weren't all emo and dramatic? i mean wtf! that's like the majority of Peyton's personality during season 1-3!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I heard that Brooke and Mini Brooke don't see i to eye that is why she was mad at Julian in the promo picks.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
lol thats totally true!

btw i think that julian has released the beast in brooke!

oh i've seen that pick terra i also saw the ones where lucas looked peeved please please be jealous of julian that is all i ask
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
okay...sooo...i'm watching the '40s episode of oth because i have nothing better to do. and mark basically dissed Brucas TWICE.

1. the pretty girl. that one's obvious
2. i'm not ready to lose you yet

wtf! that just pissed me off even more... anyways.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh yes i would love a Jealous Lucas would be so hot and great to sexy guys want Brooke
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh man i didn't even realize the 2nd part yeah that peeved me off!

but honestly to me he probably wishes it was brooke he was talking too when he said that! i think deep down it slipped out b/c he was wishing that he would have picked brooke! but it doesnt matter b/c i have so much hope that it'll be brucas in the end i cant stress that enough! BL FTW

oh terra could you imagine it those two fine piece of man meat cage matching it over her oh just picture it
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
laugh
Oh god that is a dream come true and all we have to do is find a way to get Nathan and Dean from Supernatural involved.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
wink
oh my gosh are u a mind reader that is so my hot boy on boy on boy on boy fantasy im such a brean fan they are smoking hot!

oh and if they happened to get chocolate syrup poured all over those delicious bulging muscles i would be fine with that
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Damn that is one hot fantasy that needs to happen so bad.
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
HAHAHAHAAHAHALMAO. Nathan's body is AMAAAAZING. freaking amazing. Sophia is soo lucky to have a boy with James' body <333

i seriously hate Chad's episode. not because of the Brucas INSULTS. but because of the writing...and some of the acting freaking SUCKS! chad and hilarie's acting sucks!! but james and bethany joy are greaaaat! i havent seen enough of sophia so i can't tell yet.
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
WOAH WOAH WOAH. when hilarie said .... "i need freedom. i need love" that was the WORST ACTING i've ever seen of my life. seriously. wow. that was freaking HORRIBLE.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
yeah kuhriissten it was completely out of character they make her seem so whimsical and she is so not like that at all!

oh terra i might just make a fanfic about that fantasy if u think you can handle it, heck i dont know if i can handle it! thats like a hotness man meat overload
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I can totally handle that i love hot men with my Brooke i mean hello look at some of the guys she gets.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh i know all the guys she gets are so hot its like are u serious share the wealth and the hotness

lol terra you have inspired me i've already starting writing it! if i get done i'll post it on fanfic soon! i think u r my new muse lol
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
omg, nathan looks SO hot in that military uniform! <33
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that sounds good Mandi you should check this video out it is about how pervery chad is.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh yeah he does kuhriissten

oh i love a pervy chad what is the link
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh sorry about that here link
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
GUYS! DID YOU SEE THIS AMAZIIIINGGGG AU/NOT AU BRUCAS VIDEO? IT IS SOOOO AMAZING! I LOOOOVE THIS CINDY GIRL SHE IS SOOO COOL! WATCH IT AND YOU WON'T BE SORRY! (Except if Peyton is your favorite character, but even then you STILL have to admire this. It is AWESOME).

link
!!!!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
yeah 1treehillfan i did and it was beyond brilliant definitely best au vid ive ever seen she makes amazing au vids! yeah i loved the peyton slam, good times good times!

thx for posting
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LOL I know I just absolutely looove it!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
btw i love ur icon dair would be so hot together

terra that was hilarious! what a perv! he is such a boob guy he has like "boob vision" or something! actually i think he is just a sophia guy, boobs butt and all lol! thx for giving me the link i needed a good laugh
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
Alice, that video WAS amaaaazing<3
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LOL thanks! I KNOW I LOVE IT! SHE IS SOOO GOOD!
And yeah omg dair would be TOTALLY not together.
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
yaahyaah!

ok. this user elinochika or whatever pisses me off, because she's always here! she commented on a pick...and i know for a fact that she claims she doesnt go on here. ridiculous
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
that is ridiculous!

omg guys im watching season 5 sneak peeks and they are hilarious you gotta love skills he is so funny! i totally miss him
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Heyy everyone
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
hey molly how r u hun! im mandi its nice to meet u!

bte girls watching the season 5 sneek peaks totally makes me miss lindsay i really liked her! this has got to be the best sneak peeks out of all seasons so far they are hilarious!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Hey mandi

I really liked Lindsay too!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
anyeon on?
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Hey Hannah I'm still heeere
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
big smile
hey hannah hun how ru?

im totally tearing up right now i just watched the one tree hill at 100 commentary! and it was so sweet and it made me laugh and cry! this show is so my fav show and not just b/c of all the amazing storylines its b/c of the bond and the commeratary that they have with each other! they are such a family and i feel so honored to have gotten to be a part of that, b/c we are all a part of it! OTH FTW
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
! lol! hey Mandi!

omg lost was sooooooo good!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
any molly! have you started lost yet?

and really! i should watch it! maybe it would give me some respect for mark
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
and im so proud of u guys for sticking with the show and im so honored to be a oth fan and to have met so many amazing others and people! u guys rock! man im emotional
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
that name is perfect for the show b/c i tried to watch it last season and i was lost lol i definitely think its one of those shows you have to watch from the beginnning but it definitely looks really good
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol.. did you start from season 1?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey guys i am back i had to go eat dinner
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
welll i'm thinking of starting it on the weekend. bc all of my tests will be FINALLY over. but it might take me awhile to catch up.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
^ AWW YOUR not done with finals yet! omg poor yoU!
hey terra
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
hey terra! so im a emotional wreck i just watched the oth 100 commentary and ive just been so emotional! its just so awesome that we can be a part of something so amazing i feel so honored to be a part of it!

and i know us fans have our differences but at the end of the day we are a family too! i told you im emotional

lol no hannah i watched one with my grandma cause she is into it and i asked like 100 questions needless to say she was annoyed

awww im sorry ur not done with ur finals yet molly but im sure you'll do gr8!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol.. watch season 1! trust me im like lost in lost! most confusing show ever!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Yeah my evil government teacher has all of these crap mini-final test things. ICKKKCKCKk.

Aww Mandi can i get it online?!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
that sucks
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
hey hun i watched it on my computer but i will send you the link on youtube link that is part 1 scroll down on the link and you can find 2 and 3 but fair warning you probably will cry but its totally worth it! it so makes you feel proud to be a OTH FAN!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
is it in season 5 dvd?