Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23301-23350 of 116057

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I really enjoy cold weather. I live in SE Asia so it's hot most of the time and I hate it!

Do you guys have something that needs rating??
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
it's not really hot but it's warm...
you can go out with a blouse and a jacket...
but in summer we have up 40 degrees...
it ok...i have used to it....
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
link
You have got to watch this clip. I'm nearly peeing my pants!
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
i think that in blair chuck spot noone rates anything and in rory logan...
that craps.....
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
40 degrees Fahrenheit? I don't do fahrenheit, I only know celsius. lol.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i just added btfg icons! but i have my fanatic so it doesn't matter and i added like 60 b.davis icons you can rate those..
nem do you need me to rate smth for you?

aww that's cool rece! i wish i was in college...

it's like in the negatives here! that's really cold
and ill check out the vid
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
no celsius....
40 degrees fahrenheit i think that is to hot....
40 degrees celsius...
40 F is just about 0C I'm pretty sure bc 0C = 32F
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
40f is like kinda warm!
i don't know celsius really!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Nah, I haven't been adding stuff since I got my Brucas fanatic. :):)

Oh. 40 degrees celsius?! You should be dead if that's your body temperature! lol. Then I guess I'm lucky cause we range from 30-33, I think (I'm no Miss Weatherwoman!)
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
if 0o is 32 f then 40 c is 1280 f...
or that too much...
i don't know nothing about f
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
yeah I think 40DF is kinda cool. or cold. lol
Im sorry I meant to say 40 Farenheit is just above freezing or O in Celcius.
Hannah enjoy HS while you can. And then enjoy undergrad, because trust me, grad school is so depressing and lame!lol
Does anyone else hate the new way that fanpop makes it so hard to reply on this damn forum? It drives me nuts!
Oh yea...and I got bangs the other day, and I started writing my first fanfic. It's not very good, I'll admit, I'm just so used to writing in journalistic format that narrative is a whole new ball game!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hmmm
im confused!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
aww im sry hun!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
OMG you totally should Hannah. Highschool is like the best part of my school life, better than college! And what degree did you take up for gradschool Rece?
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
yes summer here is a little warm....
the2008 summer it was really warm but the 2007 it was ok...
we had until 33 or 35 degrees celsius...
my internet stuck.... before sorry....
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
oh yes i miss high scool so much.....
it was great when i was on high scool...
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Oh so you're in college already Vicky? What are you taking up?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
fun fun fun!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
really im only a freshmen! 3more years to go!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT!
Vicki, and easy way to convert C to F is to just add 32 degrees and know that the higher the C degree the greater the underestimate that adding only 32 is. Its not extremely accurate, since for ex. 10 C converts to 50 F instead of 42 F, but it gets ya in a ball park range. That help? Sorry for that math lesson. I dunno what's gotten into me! It might be the sleep deprivation?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO Rece! Why are you staying up anyway?
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
here in greece college is deferent....
when we are in the last year of highscoole we give big exans in 7 scool lessons at all the thing that we have done the last year...
then you write every lessons exans in defferent days you write every tuesday,thursday and saturday....
then after one month passes they tell you how have you done it...what marks you get in every lesson...(it has more wait...)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i can't even think of math right now! i might just die if i try
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
then you same up every mark with a way that you learn at that time and you get your grade your whole grade...
then you write in one paper that they give you the college and the faculty that you want to go....
then you have to wait again until end of august...
then a big list with all the colleges and faculty cames out...
every faculty have a grade...
if your grate is better that the faculty's that you have choose you gone to that faculty if not you gone to the second or the thrird that you chouce...
and that continuous to happent until you found a faculty that you have choose before with a lower mark than yours...
it's really deficult...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol Vicky college in Greece is very weird! And a hard, long, agonizing process!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im gonna go guys.. bye<3
Nem, I'm not really sure why, but I've gotta so outta whack staying up late, and sleeping during the day, first from reading the twillight series (I read all 4 in like a weeks time, so many late nights), then watching 3 seasons of Bones, and now writing this damn fanfic, and on top of that well I didn't take my meds, all break, adderall that is, and now I've started back with school this week so when I was up tonight still at 4 in the morning I just knew I had to weight it out and take my meds come morning, which I have now done, and hense that manic thoughts!lol
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
bye hannah...
yes it is...
now i am on athinas college and igone to faculty about marketing...
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Bye Hannah!

Rece, meds for what? vitamins?

Vikcy I'm studying Accounting. :):)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol rece
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
i was really anxious untill the marks and the faculty that i get...
comes...
i lost all my summer because i was wait for the marks to came...now they want to change it...
and do it like it is in every other countries...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
that really nice nem...i put in my list of faculties accounting but marketing was on the top and i get in my first choice...
Vitamins, no nem, I wish. I have ADD!lol but since I didn't take it for now over a month, since I didn't care whether or not I could stay focused on my break, today is the first day I've been on it so its like on over drive, if that makes sense.

Vicki, damn, I admire you for completing that process that sounds like hell. I was lucky enough to play volleyball competitively and get a full scholarship, so basically I chose my college based on that.

Bye Hannah, good luck with the test!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
we could totally do business together! sell brucas shirts or button pins or something! lol
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
it is hell i swear in god...
we went to the school that we are giving our exams...about 7 in the morning and wait until 9 for the big test to came...
when you turn you face even little left or right..they get you your papers and you get 0 for mark in that lesson...
the better mark is 20...
it was really bificult....
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
yes nem that a good idea....we are going to open a business together....i will move there or you can move here... and do that...hahaha!!!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
You must be very good then! :)
Foreign schooling is just so confusing to me. However it is clearly better than the English system seeing as how compared to the rest of the world we fall short. I still prefer the weekends and summer breaks though, wouldn't change that. I guess it wouldn't affect me at this stage anyways, so maybe I do want the US the get with the program!lol
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
my general mark was 16.....
so i was pretty good....
if you take a mark up to 19 or up to 18,3 you are really really good..
but you can't get into medical colleges...to get into medical colleges you have to get a mark 19,5 or better...
it's really dificult to get intoi the college that you want...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
We have Saturday classes back then. :(
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
i like the school in greece we have a lot of vacasion....
then we have the weekends...
and some days in the year that we don't go to school such as 25 of march or 17 of novemder...
and a lot more...
the only crappy thing is the big exams in the last year of highschool..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Lucky you. In my degree we have required summer classes. :[
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
now on college i have lessons until july but then we have semesters exams at september...
so i have to stude at the summer...
I decided to be over productive, and under productive at the same time during undergrad. I didn't really know what I wanted to do so I just get switching around, and essentially wasting alot of time and energy. I ended up with a degree in exercise physiology, with minors in health and communications. But, because I skipped around I had to take classes over all but my first semester and nearly killed myself taking 10 classes my last semester, to get out in time. American schools are so stupid about graduation requirements, they make you take all these pointless general ed. classes...in reality they just want your money.
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
our colleges is free...
the govermet gives them money....
so you don't have to pay anythink...
there are some colleges that you have to pay but you don't have to give the exams that i told you before...
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What? I wanna study in Greece! lol. Seriously, all the school here are so corrupt!
hmm interesting. Yea I think the US is one of the only places where you have to pay to go to school. Money buys everything here, its pretty ridiculous. Just watch one episode of cribs on MTV, (i'm assuming you've seen it) but either way rappers and basketball stars show off their outrageous homes, with outlandish, ostentatious cars and appliances and such, poppin open champagne bottles during the darn daytime, all while making complete asses out of themselves bc they sound like idiots and can barely speak proper english.