Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22501-22550 of 116057

1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh and when lucas was talking to dixon and he said "and that there are two sides to brooke davis, both of which, are amazing!" the pause, the smile, the dreamy let's get it on brooke" eyes! wow i seriously almost passed out! and i was smiling so long i thought my mouth was going to be stuck like that
1年以上前 kristinabetty said…
I know i love that scene too!!! Im a screamer so i screamed,and my mom thought some had killed me in was funny though!!!!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What's bugging me more is how he talked about Brooke and Peyton. He knows Brooke by heart and he talked about her as a person while he talked about Peyton AND HER MUSIC!
I thought it was funny bc i shows that he actually loved brooke anough to get to know her and that ***** he didnt
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
YEAH! And Mandi is right, his facial expression right before he talked about Brooke!
I know it was great!!!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
i agree with u girls! and when he talked about brooke there was so much heart in his voice it just reaffirmed to me that brooke will always be the one who truly has his heart! peyton and lucas might of music in common but love is so much more than being alike. its about over coming obstacles and learning to love the differences in each other and appreaciating the fact that those differences are what make you great they are what complete you, and the fact that they make you stronger together then they ever would apart!
and plus im not into incest! or marrying house hold items (mop)
I agree I agree I agree totally!!!!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
lol im seriously so bad i can not have a serious conversation i always have to have a smart comment in there somewhere! and usually its a bash on LP!
I can tell but its funny so i dont mind ur icon is cute!!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
thx i love this one its probably one of my favs! i just love how everything else is blurry and its like they are the only 2 there! thats how i feel about BL everytime they are together its like everyone and everything else fades and they r the only 2 there
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol how exactly did you guys come up with the MOP? lol
idk i just fits
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
OMG have you seen this I think I'm gonna die!!!!!
link
ok idk if its just me or exhustion but i dont understand plz explain
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Have you seen the link??
yeah im not that stupid
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
big smile
ok i like never cause but WHAT THE HELL! is this real! i must be flipping delirious! b/c omg if this is real i think i might lose my mind! im trying really hard not to scream and freak right now but omg this is woah talk about a double stuffed oreo with oreo cheesecake on the side dang!

oh and nem i got mop b/c she is as skinny as a mop and i guess b/c of her hair too idk! its late and im pretty sure ive lost my mind
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
BRB.
somebody explain plz i dont understand the link i saw and answered but im not sure wat i was answering
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww sorry Kristina didn't mean to make you feel that way.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
hey kristina look at the first comment and it will tell u what its talking about

im serious guys if this is real woah but if its not then that person is a meany and if i could find her id so tell their mommy on them! lol
its ok i got it now and i want to jump up and down and scream but i cant bc i might wake kelsie up but i am so excited right now yah yah yah yah
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
wow that would seriously be the coolest thing ever like ever! but again if it isnt real im going to hurt that person and tell their mommy!

hey kristina who is kelsie?
last edited 1年以上前
mcewen_girl and my cousin
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey what are we getting excited over???
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
oh thats cool! i bet ur lovin that she gets to sleep and ur up! that sounds like my sis she is asleep right now and i am wide awake
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
hahaha...THE NEW spoiler Mickei! It's freaking CRAZY!
1年以上前 TSOYPRA said…
hi guys.........
what's up?
the link it said that brucas might be getting back together in 6x24
oooh spoiler! whats teh spoiler. lucas runs off with brooke and peyton gets hit by a comet?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Hey Vicky!
ooh what, kristina, no freakin way. just wait, 624? is there going to even be a 624?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Go and check out the poll Mickei!!!!
yeah mandi she is asleep and she is grumpy when she gets up so im not waking her up by screaming
1年以上前 sophialover said…
will do.

so how is everyone?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
I just think i'm TOO stunned to say ANYTHING. If this is TRUE...LIKE....OMFGGG!
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
hey vicky! nice to meet u im mandi!

guys and i hate to burst our brucas bubble but that idiot doesnt have a clue what he is talking about he wrote it and then said he found it on FF, he didnt b/c someone from FF posted it and said they found it at CW! seriously if u dont have anything better to do with ur time than u r pathetic!

what a meanie that person is just a really big meanie that is mean lol

here is the FF link where i found it link
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
dont blame you kristina my sis is the same way miss grouch in the morning!
k umm explain mandi plz im kinda stupid
yeah but she is bigger than me and she could kick my ***
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
u r not stupid hun! ok the guy he posted this obvious foiler did not get his info from FF he doesnt have a source so basically he made it up! the people at FF found what he wrote and posted it and now there are saying its a fake which really makes me dislike that person, immensely

lol kristina u r funny! mine is shorter than me but she can get my butt too! we call her the claw b/c with one pinch she will make u cry for ur mommy lol no joke
last edited 1年以上前
ah well, its kinda sad that something fake is probably better than what mark actually has planned. i should just go to sleep now.
Im not funny im seriously pissed off right now that made my day and now im pissed
She is just really strong and bigger than me so i wouldnt fight her if u paid me
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
big smile
im sorry guys i didnt mean to upset u i still know that something good is going to happen brucas has too much chemistry and are too special to ever late that go away! so keep the faith!

good nite vicky hun

oh girls i did find something on the fanforum to up the brucas hope they were talking about the song "23" by jimmy eat world look at the lyrics they just scream brucas! i really do believe with all my heart we will get this ending a brucas ending!

It was my turn to decide
I knew this was our time
No one else will have me like you do
No one else will have me, only you

You'll sit alone forever
If you wait for the right time
What are you hoping for?
I'm here I'm now I'm ready
Holding on tight
Don't give away the end
The one thing that stays mine

Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I won't always love what I'll never have
I won't always live in my regrets

kk i gotta go, my friend just walked into my house, or at least i hope its mel and not some random. if you dont hear from me by tuesday ive been killed. bye blers.
1年以上前 CheeryDavis said…
ur crazy mick night hun! dont let the crazy randoms get u lol
last edited 1年以上前
I AM PISSED OFF REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT!!!! If i could find that guy right now i would bet his ***