Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21101-21150 of 116057

1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
heart
OMG GUYS!!! I LOOOOVEEE GOSSIP GIRL!
I don't really like anyone but Blair, and I only like people when they are like good to Blair.
AKA: I HATE JENNY HUMPHRY! BITCH!
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
how far are you alice? i love jenny lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
tongue
Who are you talking to alice?
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
angry
Shock! Dawn! OMG I hate her! IDK I accidently skipped a few eppys but I just finished the eppy where Jenny stole the red dress.
She is such a bitch.
BLAIR FTW!
Oooh and I hate nate and was mad at chuck I can't believe he just ditched Blair... they belong toether!!!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
smirk
Janni- I was talking to you guys, silly :)
awww i hated jenny then but in season 2 she is great but yeh i used to hate jenny and i know how much do chuck and blair belong together now do you see why i get so hyped up on them lol and hi janni
1年以上前 Janni said…
big smile
I hate Jenny too!! lol xP
i like her now i jus think shes really stupid and gullable
wow the spot has like 20 extra fans in a week
1年以上前 Janni said…
not meaning to change the subeject but ave you seen the BJ preview?<3
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
heart
LOL I know Dawn! I LOOOOVEEED them in the first 3 or so episodes they were so evil together it was AWESOME.
And I looooveee Serena/Blair friendship and Nate and Jenny can just go die I hate them both. Especially since Nate has the nerve to say he wants nothing to do with Blair after he like slept with serena he is such a horn dog ooohh I hate him. CHAIR FTW!!!
And they rock together<3 I LOOOOVEEE them! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Oh and Blair is my favorite character ever she is just made of awesome :D
1年以上前 Janni said…
Woot Woot!:D
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
heart
LOL yeah I did see the BJ preview. HOT!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
angry
And urgg I'm really pissed at my comp because it won't let me upload all my new Blair icons!! uggh!!
i no cant wait for bj
1年以上前 Janni said…
heart
I know! But i can't understand a damn thing! And it was just plain adorable when she points out something about his awesome grin!:D<33
this is jus the normal one tree hill preview isnt it
1年以上前 Janni said…
no it's a BJ clip on the sofa, making out and Sam comes in^^<3
yeh ive jus watched it awww there so sweet
1年以上前 Janni said…
hmmm
btw.. i have to tell you guys something!
Tatia mailed me and asked if I or my frinnds had rated her stuff 1 after our 'fight', if I could ask or rate them higher.. And then i told her that i didn't do anything and that i don't think that my friends did it too. and that if someone has done it, that is just something you have gotten yourself in.. and then i get a replay about my msn so we can solce things out.. I gace her it, but i haevn't had the time to talk to her!!
im glad theyve gavce er someone good not another chase or owen
i havnt anyway i was talking to her on msn before and she seemed nice to me
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
mischievous
OMG Janni I'm glad her stuff are rated low she rated EVERYTHING I SUBMITTED a one. Ugggh she's s bitch. You should tell her that if people rated her stuff low its because she rated OUR stuff low.
ha alice ily jus say it how it is girl lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'll when i talk to her! She needs to know why what happens!
yeh she did bring it on herself i still wonder if it was here who rated my blair and chuck stuff low it was weird i posted a forum on the cb spot saying whoever was rating my stuff low should pack it in and then she messaged me and was like sorry about your stuff getting rated low and then she added me
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
mischievous
LOL ly too Dawn and yeah goo Janni!
1年以上前 Janni said…
kiss
Well who knows what kind of nut case she is:P Well we'll just have to find out;)
But i have to go now.. Bye bye<3
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
angry
I think it was, Dawn. Because as soon as I got like mad at her and told her off for rating people's stuff low she rated everything I submitted a one so obviously she rates stuff low... her and her fake accounts.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
heart
OK bye Janni :)
ok bye janni i know she must have fakes coz ive added way way more than her and she got her fanatic the same time as me
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
angry
I know she's such a cheater.
Ugghhh.
Now I'm afraid to submit stuff to the Chair spot because she'll just rate it all one. :(
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
kiss
hi/bye
wel i will rate it all high dont worry lol
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hey Hannah!
And hey thanks Dawn! BTW whos in your icon??
so glad you like gossip girl alice
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
heart
LOL me too I love it<33
Blair is AWESOME.
its me lol
yeh blair rocks
gossip girl jus rocks in genaral lol
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
smile
It does Dawn lol GG is the bomb
and Dawn you look really pretty!
wel the lips are so photoshoped lol
i dont get why people will think haley wil be the godmother she would never pick haley over brooke
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
smile
LOLL Dawn.
And yeah you are right Dawn that would like never happen although Haley would be like one of the best godmothers ever! But so would Brooke so its all good :)
yeh i no i think she will pick both tbh i jus want oth to end now im getting sick of it
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
big smile
LOL same Dawn. Well I heard that chad wasn't coming back for season 7 and its VERY obvious James won't either so yeah... after this crappy LP filled suckfest I think we will be freed. :D
yeh i heard chad wasnt coming back yeh and i dont think james will so that means they will have to split up leyton and naley or make something up with them so its gonna be the girls they will jus have to end it
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Actually TBH I think I might like the OTH with just the girls better than this season of OTH filled with puke-worthy leyton and jamie.
haha i no yeh but then it would be all the moms and there kids peyton and hers haley and jamie brooke and sam they should jus change it to single parent tree hill lol
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LOL Dawn I know well maybe Jamie could go live with Nathan and Peyton could have a miscarriage and Brooke... well Sam can go away to boarding school :)