Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20401-20450 of 116057

1年以上前 Janni said…
heart
OMG!! I haven't talked to you about BRULIAN!!<33
what do you think?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
You know what i think...lol! I'm SOOOO Pro Brulian...LMAO! I'm not completely in love with them yet but i LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this couples. haha! The kiss...*sighs*!
1年以上前 Janni said…
heart
I couldn't have said it better..
I was practically screaming: KISS KISS KISS!!

But i gotta go now..
bye<3
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
i knowww<33! haha ok!
1年以上前 Robyn-x08 said…
Heyy anyone online?
I still haven't seen the episode so, I'm not sure about Brulian yet(:
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I'm still on Robyn!
AWWW you should watch all the BJ scenes on youtube. THEY ROCK!
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
tongue
aghhhhh someone tell me what happened this week! I hate sticking to my guns and not watching!
1年以上前 Robyn-x08 said…
I will watch them(: so did they kiss?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
heyy! anyone here?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
meh
edw eimai akoma...xaxa! Exw varethei ti zoi m...
1年以上前 irene_p said…
hmmm
haha !!!! egw na deis !!!!!!!!!! den adexw allo....
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
tetoia varemara...pff! Oute epidhmia na'tane ree!! Kanei k ena kruo...asxoliasto. Tespa...eides esu tis skines Brulian??
1年以上前 irene_p said…
smile
nai nai !! pl tis xarhka ! kairos htn ... na tou pesei i mourh tou lucas hahahaha.....
esu ti nea? dn 3rw kai polla gia sena .. haha asxetooo
1年以上前 irene_p said…
zzz
aaaa na mhn suzhthsoume gia tn asxeth tn peyton ... axarh!!!!!!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
eeeeeeeeetsi! Na tou pesei...na skasei ap'ti zhlia tou p exei kollhsei me tn klapsiara! PURE IDIOT o anthrwpos. Ti na kanoume? Pantws UPOPSIAZOMAI oti SIGOURA tha uparksoun epiplokes me tn egkumosini!!! Dn ginetai na einai toso aplo....!

Tpt mwre...exoun pesei OLA ta test auti ti vdomada k m exei fugei o patos kuriolektika...lol! Kata ta alla kala eimai...haha!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
sick
ki egw mia apo ta idia !!!!!! na doume ti 8a ginei !!!! kai ti ahdies htn auta sto promo?? 3i fora ths kanei protash ?? wtf?
den adexw einai aisxos oi an8rwpoi....!!!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
ta'xw kopsei ta promos edw k kairo...lol! Leitourgoun san KATATHLIPTIKA XAPIA! Vlepeis cheesy pucas on screen k ksernas! LIKE...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Anathematismeni auti i season....k ekei p olo lew oti exw xasei ORISTIKA tn elpida den mporw ree...! Pfff! DN MPORW! Xestika gia ta promos k ta skato spoilers...BL<33 k na paei na xestei opoios tuflos dn to vlepei!!!!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
meh
pragmatika einai aisxos .... den adexw .. to oth exei katastrafei.... mono i brooke a3izei pragmatika...!! popo ti les na ginei m tn egkumosunh?? makari na psofhsei i tsoula.. alla dn to vlepw ...
1年以上前 sophialover said…
mischievous
Panagia m...na'xa na pethanei auto to apovrasma tis koinwnias k ti ston kosmo!!!!!!!!!!
Dn tha me xalasei katholou na gennisei to paidi k meta na pethanei...ARKEI NA PETHANEI. LMAO!

Dn kserw ti tha ginei me tn egkumosini alla gia emena einai sxedon sigouro oti i oli istoria dn tha teleiwsei kala. Muahaha..provlepw DRAMA!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
smirk
MAKARI !!!!!!!!! dn thn adexw.... ti vlakeies elege 8ee m !!!! apapa ... ti na pw......... den 3erw
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
kiss
hey guys!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
smile
hii! what's up?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
heyy!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
monkey
Nothin much..just got home from school! How about you two, how was school? I don't think we've met by the way, I'm Britt! =]
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
Hey Britt! (TELL ME YOU LOVE BRITNEY-RANDOM) I'm Mary! Well..i guess we were both bashing Seyton till now....LMAO!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
big smile
Yay! First page!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
tongue
i'm irene... actually it's 10:20 pm here in greece ! mary is form greece too!!!!! i had lots of stuff to study and i'm really tired :/
1年以上前 irene_p said…
laugh
haha yeah mary is right !
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angry
God...yeah...me too! TT_TT! It's freaking exams period! HATE IT!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
Britney spears? HELL YEAH! She's my fave! <33
LOL bashing seyton, one of my favorite hobbies =] Nice to meet you both Mary & Irene! That is SO awesome you live in Greece, it looked sooo beautiful in the sisterhood of the traveling pants! =P
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
zzz
Aww I see! We have exams coming up next week too =| HATE them! I always feel so drousy & exhausted around exam time too!...which I despise =(
1年以上前 sophialover said…
kiss
Looks awesome in pictures. That's true...lol! It's not always like that though. haha...well i guess we're used to it only cause we're actually living there so YEAH!
OMFG!
YAYYYYY! Brit ftw! She's my idol. GOTTA FREAKING ADORE HER<33!

PS:This is just SO awesome. You like BL/NS AND Britney! You're like my fave person right now...LMAOOO!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
smile
haha yeah the movie !!!!!! they islands are really beautiful! where do you live?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Mary
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
OMG! Hey Terra!!! It's been ages since i last talked to you hun! How you're doing?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
Yep...greek islands=PURE LOVE!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
smile
LOL! Aw yeah the islands SOUND really beautiful too, I wanna visit someday! I live in Long beach, california. YAYAYAYAY OMG I TOTALLY JUST remembered you from the NS spot!♥♥♥ YES I'm TEAM BRITNEY since day one! Wow thats so weird we have the same favorites LOL! Do you like JaSam on General Hospital too or nope? =] A LOT of people don't watch it but they're like my other favorite!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I am good Mary i have not been in the internet mood but i am loving oth and Brulian
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMG! Jason/Sam YAYYYYYY! I've only watched a couple of episodes from this show (during the summer actually) but god YEAH...i LOVED these 2. I remember i saw one day the scene where they're making love and i immediatelly fell for them<33! THEY'RE JUST SOOO CUTE!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
IKR? Lately i'm not in an internet mood either but anyways...YUP...loving BJ. DEFINATELY adorable<33! Did you like the kis??
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
California...WOW! <33 IT!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
WHOA...I THINK YOU ARE MY SOULMATE!!!♥ NAH lets trade, I live in Greece you get California! LOL! BJ are SOOO cute, definitely wouldn't mind them as endgame (if Mark just refuses to give us BL)
1年以上前 irene_p said…
haha yeah california is so great !!! i've never been there !!!! iand i want to !!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
DEFFO! If BL are over then at least BJ are nothing like Brase or Browen. They're amazing together<33!
OMFGGGG! YOU SERIOUS? You would leave CALIFORNIA to go to GREECE? Girl...you're nuts...? HAHAHA! I mean...i accept Greece is kinsa ok but who cares? YOU'VE GOT CALIFORNIA! I've always wanted to go there since i was like 5 or so. HAHAHA!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
I'm tellin you girlie, lets do a house swap! Like in that movie the holiday when the kate winslet switches her england home for that other chick's L.A. home LOL
1年以上前 sophialover said…
LOL! Ok i officially found my soulmate. HANDS DOWN! If you love Britney/Justin together then you're my Lila number 2...LMAO! (another girl who had EXACTLY the same taste in couples like me)
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
LOL!! Well no lie, California is pretty awesome! Very bad traffic & you can't get anywhere on time but still awesome =PP!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
smile
I AGREE WITH MARY !!!!!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
House swap! YAY! Not a bad idea at all. Shall i book the tickets for California or what? HAHAHA!
SERIOUSLY...I SOOOO WANNA GO THERE<33! IT'S CRAZY!