Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20301-20350 of 116057

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't really know. lol my brother was flipping through channels and that's how we knew about it, it's a lil weird for me, but interesting. I was able to catch only the last part though.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
okay. lol. have u seen this movie?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah, the very last part. :D
ooh, we belong together just started playing, i LOVE this song,. always puts me in a good jeyton mood. and mixed with brief earlier mentions of jake, peyton and savannah, i am totally missing jake now. so bittersweet. they like belong together!!!
so youve just seen the end of it. is it good? are you recommending it?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
We Belong Together by Mariah? Are Jeyton like.. completely hopeless? Is Jake ever gonna come back in Tree Hill?

Hmm yeah, I think it's really interesting. I can't wait til cable TV shows it again! It kinda reminds me of Pushing Daisies, if you watch that show.
no 'we belong together' by gavin degraw, it played in the jeyton airport scene, which was way better than the leyton one!!! i like to believe they are not hopeless, jake will return and then jp and bl will be endgame, and if it doesnt end that way im just gonne pretend that thats what happened afterwards, even if i have to kill inocent children off or have bitter divorces to make it work.

pushing daisies isnt shown here. i will keep an eye out for the movie.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww lol. I'm not really good in OTH music. =[
monkey
well its all good, just answer one question.

i say for blue skies, what do u instantly think?
look its the monkey in the room!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
mischievous
BRUCAS!!!!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
angelic
That's Owen's cousin!!!!!
lmao. i see the resemblance. too bad his cousin got the better looks.

and good answer.
oh and the halo doesnt fool me!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
That's like the only song I know from OTH, except I Don't Wanna Be, of course. And Happy Birthday, haha Peyton. :D
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
OMG I'm such an angel!!
you're the sweetest thing since james lucas scott!

im bad when it comes to bl music, i know for blue skies and then the one in the im the guy for you scene is a fave for me, but im bad lol i only just figured out (by reading it here somehwere)that the song boston is from the naley wedding scene, i always wondered why people thought that was such a bl song.

when it come to oth and music im more intuned with jeyton. im a bad bler.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
heart
Oh yeah, Boston! lol. Kinda forgot about that one. I'm so bad with music because I'm not familiar with the songs. And that's expected, cause Jeyton is your #1 couple, right (or used to be)?

Hey I have to go, it's like 10:30pm here and I still have a chapter to go! Bye!
yeah im attached to jeyton, they use to be my number 1 oth couple but now i focus on bl. though if im this optimistic years after jeyton god knows if ill ever give up on bl getting back together.

well, i guess this is goodbye, enjoy your chapter and your sleep, ciao bratty.
1年以上前 irene_p said…
hello ???
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
crying
hey guys i have a confession! my middle name isn't quincy! i wish it was! but it's not:[
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm here Hannah!! I'm here!! :P

Not for a long time though..Gotta go to bed soon xP
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
kiss
aww k janni! whats up hun?
1年以上前 Janni said…
Nothing much.. Just reading Midnight sun<33
two chapter left.. Are you done with rereading Twilight?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
aww sry jannI! im so sleepy and i want to go take a nap before i do my hw:[[ bye hun
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yeha i read them all! MIdnight sun is soo great
1年以上前 Janni said…
bye Hun<33
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
kiss
I know!! I just Love Edward even more!! And didn't think that it was possible!!
We will talk about it anohter tim,e when both of us isn't tired;P

xoxo.. I know that you Love me xP
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
big smile
hey is anyone on?
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
monkey
I'm on! If anybodys still on LOL...aw I wanna read mignight sun! I have no idea whats goin on with that book...first it was canceled..now everyones read it..what IS goin on with that book??
1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
smile
hey yee i'm on (:
are you new too?
1年以上前 kristinabetty said…
smirk
hey ellen
1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
tongue
okay g2g now, bye beb<33
mischievous
well it was good to talk to u too so is anyone else on
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
MEE I'M HERE! =]
boo!
mischievous
oh sorry i did see u were on but hey have we met before
mischievous
hey meikei
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
AH broody_4_Cheery you scared me!!! Helloo! Hey Kristina, nope I don't think so! I'm Britt, nice to meet you! Where are you from?
tennessee u
blush
sorry britt, scaring you was not my intention, damn, i should stop sneaking up behind people. anyway, its nice to meet u britt, im mickei.

hi kristina1
kristina 1 i dont get it
lol sorry the 1 is meant to be a ! but my fingers soemtimes type too fast for there own good. lol, is it kristina?
yeah u knew that
so wats new in the life of mickei
i thought i did, but i wasnt sure for a second. it seemed to obvious that i second guessed myself.

where'd britt go?
im not sure i was just wondering that myself

HEY BRITT R U STILL THERE IF U R IT IS OK TO SPEAK UP!!!
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
LOL! Nice to meet you too Mickei =]♥
Oh cool kristina, so do you have a souther accent? I'm from long beach, california
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
Sorry I vanished to do quizzes in the joker spot, they always keep popping up on the homepage so I decided to finish them for once & for all! Now gossip girl ones keep coming =PP
nothing new. gtg soon though, im meeting a friend, ill be late but shell expect that. how bout u?