Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 116057

1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
i cant help but do spoilers although ive sorta been good, i havnt looked for spoilers but if i see them i read them.

and about the peyton l/p vs b/l convo, i totally agree. now i do love peyton, i think shes amazing except with one majpr flaw the whole lucas l/p thing, it brings out the worst in her, she is selfish when it comes to it and she doesnt think about others not her best friend and not the guy she claims to love so much. she has no trouble walking away from lucas or letting him go but as soon as she starts to feel unsure about her life and lucas is moving on bang she decides to be in love with lucas, she only ever loves him when it suits her. he's not her personal cure or hero, and he deserves better than someone who plays with him and can't be happy for him. i wish i could just smash her little HappyLucas Beeper into a million pieces. loving lucas is bad for peyton, bring back jake who made her strong and happy and independent, and not some moping selfish whining pathetic self pitying lying cheating bitch. i really do love her.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
what also annoys me about her is when she starts crying in her room! it's like she wants everyone to feel bad for her.. and clearly it just makes people annoyed! I don't like being depressed when watching tv and she's the person who makes every depressed. and if anything bad happens in the show it has to be her.. she like the Meredith on greys anatomy!
1年以上前 Janni said…
I totally agree with you! It is like everytime something happens to her she rund and cries and she is kind expecting everybody to come and help her. WHile when the others get hurt they cover it or they deal with it!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
no seriously, shes so melodramatic!! and its ANNOYING. peyton hasnt grown as a character at all. she's still going after the guy she let go of...like twice already. she's still creating drama for those around her. she's still getting in the way of lucas' happiness.

i guess she's matured, i only say that because they went through college. but in what way has she matured? idk. whatever, point is...peyton IS the one who brings drama, not brooke or lucas.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i totally agree with both of you guys! she wants so much pity!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
And she clearly doesn't deserve anything more than our pity. God...i can't stand her...and i'm glad i'm not the only one! hihi!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i know^^ i totally used to think i was all alone until i joined fanpop.. but i think the peyton worshipers made me hate her more
1年以上前 bigdayne said…
Does anybody know what caused the real life break up of Chad and Sophia? I have heard rumors but I do not know the real deal.

Now on to leyton. The truth is that I do not hate Peyton, or leyton, it's just that leyton has no chemistry, and peyton is being made to look desperate and pitiful. I loved her in past seasons up until the triangle started again, but once I saw how bad leyton was together, adding on how pathetic she was being made to look in season 5, I just have no interest in seeing leyton anymore. I have not read the spoilers, but I already know he is calling peyton because brooke knows Peyton loves Lucas and she would not do that, and Lindsay is gonna be on SVU. However, it will not last because the endgame couple would not get together and get married at the beginning of a season. My sister turned me on to OTH, and she could not help but read the spoilers, adn all she would say was that there is a lot of intriguing stuff that is gonna happen next season, even outside of the triangle.

Question: LPers say that Leyton was supposed to be the endgame couple, and that was one of the foundations of the show. Anybody else believe that the true foundation was the triangle between Lucas, Peyton and Brooke?

If nobody had a personality change, I might see Leyton as the endgame couple. However, this is no longer high school, and Brooke has changed and matured so much that she is not the same woman from the beginning of the show. THe woman brooke changed into was the woman that Lucas fell in love with, adn that changes everything.
1年以上前 bigdayne said…
I am actually happy that brucas is not together right now. I want them together in the end, but I am happy that Brooke can finally get a storyline just for her to shine. I would like to see her take a more responsible and serious role, because she deserves to have a storyline of her own like everyone else has. I want brucas back together eventually, but I can wait as long as Brooke is able to shine, and the show continues to evolve from a teen drama to a drama, period.
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
"THe woman brooke changed into was the woman that Lucas fell in love with, adn that changes everything."

TOTALLYYYYY agree with that! lucas got to see a more profound, intelligent side of brooke and thats when he started to fall for her. and he loves how strong she is and how independent she is...like how she can for the presidential election.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
grr im super annoyed i made a pick about what icon i should use next and it got deleted:( and i deleted the pics off my comp..
1年以上前 sophialover said…
WTF? How did that happen..? Is smth wrong with fanpop or...what?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yeah i think so too! im so mad cause it took me a long time to find them
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bigdayne said…
I read something on othspot.com that makes me believe that Brucas will be together:

"Yeah, it's when you let someone go that proves how much you love them."

Brooke Let Lucas go in season 4 and 5 because she thought he would be happier with peyton.
Peyton never let lucas go, which is why she fooled around with him behind Brooke's back twice.

I think Mark is trying to set something up. Check it out:

Leyton is made out to be this couple developed from a strong passionate love and attraction. A love that takes over their whole lives. This is also a love that has no boundaries and does not care who it hurts (Brooke, Jake, Lindsay). A love like that, while great, is dangerous, and does not mean they should be together.

Brucas was a love built on a sturdier foundation. Brooke had always loved Lucas, but in the end she only wanted him happy, which is why she broke up with him in season 4, and why she didn't hook up with him in season 5. She did not want to betray Peyton, and she believed that Leyton was it, so she wanted to make sure Lucas did the right thing, no matter how she felt.

The fact is that Peyton never let Lucas be happy with anyone else, but Brooke did. THerefore, Brooke's love is much stronger than Peyton's. Brooke had to give up the man she loved to her "best friend" because she thought it would make him happy. Peyton interfered in all of Lukes relationships so her love for him is weak.

I hope or think mark is going to show that although Lucas and Peyton love each other very much, their love is more of a detriment to their lives and everyone else. They will realize that while they are great loves, they are not true loves. Brooke is obviously the one for Lucas, because she just wants him happy, and Lucas still has deep feelings for her anyway. He can love both girls, but he has to realize which woman he loves as a friend, and as a spouse.

I would be angry if Leyton ended up together, because that basically says that even if u betray your friend twice, and attempt to guilt trip your ex boyfriend back to u by saying u love him when he is dating somebody, u deserve to get him back, despite the damage you cause. That is a bad message. Forget about a split fanbase, do the honorable thing. DOn't back the selfish witch who won't let lucas be happy. Ship the woman who lets him live his life and be happy, even if it is not with her.

I know I write a lot, but sometimes I just can't stop.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
You absolutely ROCK !
I just gave you a prop for this comment <33! I LOVED your POV on this. It's just amazing...so don't worry..KEEP WRITING! LMAO. I really hope Mark realises what you mentioned. Lucas really has to understand that he's obsessed with the blonde witch...he's not in love with her. If he really was THAT in love with Seyton he would never let her go. LP have (had?) a passionate relationship...but c'mon...if this is TRUE LOVE ALWAYS then how are we suppossed to call the LOVE between Nathan&Haley? LOL! It just doesn't work. As you said...Brooke was always there for him and at the same time she knew when she would let him cause she thought Seyton would make him happy...
NOW THE TIME HAS COME! BL 4 ever <33!

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg your amazing! im totally giving you a prop for that one:)

i agree with every thing you said!!!!!!!!! why can't they show be that way!
1年以上前 Janni said…
That was amazin!! And everything was true, i couldn`keep stop smiling while i was reading it cause my mind was like, that it is really good for us that you joined this spot!:)
+ and by the way you are totally getting a prop for this^^
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Keep "propping"..lol! I know..it's just that this comment deserves a hundred props. You should really copy-paste it and make a soap-box..and then post it on the OTH post...but i guess it wouldn't be such a good idea because of all the Pucassers..xD Grr...anyway..it was totally worth-"propping" haha!

"Forget about a split fanbase, do the honorable thing."
EXACTLY! And i pray that finally he WILL make the right choice..although he absolutely adores his precious Seyton.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i say she does it! then we all can go there and defend her, plus it would be fun kicked some lp ass!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I seriously prefer to die...that go on that spot..lol! I mean...i kinda of suffer from the crazyLpers disease...lol! But...anyway=D If she does it..i'll make an exception and...OFCOURCE..we will ALL be there to defend her. Now that i think about it...i'm in the mood for a great debate..LMAO.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
me too! totally cause this one what can they say to argue with it? i mean come on what kind of lame ass come back can they come up with? their so stupid some times...lol
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
hahaha!

bigdayne, you are AMAZING! yeah dont stop writing because we love to hear what you hafta say! seriously, and you are SOOO right! LP love is just disastrous, inconsiderate, and not even that great!
1年以上前 Janni said…
I`ll be there ot back uou up! I don`t like to admit this but i love drama! And if i get a chance to argue wiht some LP's i`ll definetely be there;)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hahahah im there too! she should so do it we will be there to kick ass! just post it before i leave! im leaving sunday:(..

i so pissed i don't want to go on my trip
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hoho..BLers are in the mood for fighting...lol! Poor LPers...they better go and hide under their beds or smth...LOL! Noone messes up with angry BLers...grr!

brucas4ever: I'm sure that they WILL come up with something..! They just can't help coming up with all kinds of bul*shit in order to defend their precious Peyton and their fake "TLA"! LOSERSSS! Some of them are really the reason why society is diclining..xD
1年以上前 Janni said…
Haha! This is something!
BLers are totally in a fighting mood;P I am just saying; Lets atack:P
1年以上前 sophialover said…
to brucas4ever: ahh you're going on a trip? That's nice!! Where?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol! The LPers want their mom..i'm gonna cry..TT.TT! But..Ok..they will probably react like Peyton when we will attack them. "Cry me a river.."...xDD Yeah..they will cry like babies because they will end up not finding any reason to defend their evil blonde twins...
It's revenge time baby...
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
um im going to the south side of Chicago it's like a missions trip thing! but i really don't to go! i wish i was going somewhere more fun like last year they went to Riga Latvia!

you know what the lpers will do all they will say is that we "don't have any friends".. lmfao they totally can't come up with a better come back! well kill them in the fight! hehe**

it's totally revenge time;)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Everybody shoulk get prepared, by a umbrella or something;P
Hope you have fun<3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
the worst part about me going is that my book finally comes out saturday but i have to help me sister move so i won't be able to read it until i get back like the 11th or 12th! im so obsessed with the twilight series! it's not even funny!

hahah an umbrella! that so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw janni who's your icon of?
1年以上前 Janni said…
Nathan & Haley^^<3
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ohh i couldn't tell! nate looks like she shinning or sparkling hahah
1年以上前 Janni said…
I think it is some sun ,something. But i thought it was sweet<3
Yesterday i wen to the libary and orderes the first Twilight book. I`m not a huge reader, but i like those unrealistic books. So hope it is as good as you guys says..
1年以上前 sophialover said…
it's completely amazing=D! In my personal opinion, even better than Harry Potter...lol!

yeah..this NH is so sweet <33!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg you'll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so addicted:) like a first i didn't like it in the beginning but i kept reading and it got really good and now im hopelessly addicted:) heheh* the best books ever!

you'll totally be an Edward Cullen Fan!!!!!!!!!!

only like 2 more days until break dawn!

yay im gonna have someone new to talk about twilight with!
1年以上前 Janni said…
I can`t wait^^
I at my uncle's and i`m so bored...What are you guys up to?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…

um not much i have to go walk my neighbors dog and im babysitting my brothers so not much.. ohh and i have to go do my laundry for my trip cause im not gonna have time to do it this weekend but im still on my comp being bored!

what about you?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
Maybe she is out for the day?:/
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
maybe! where has livelovelaugh and b4c been?

ohh and janni do you still need me to find more images for the banner?
1年以上前 Janni said…
lovelovelaugh is on vaca but i don`t know where b4c is..:/
Thanks, but it is fine. Sry, but i `didn`t use that pix you sent, cause if i used the icons they would be really small on the banner.SO i just found normal photos on brucas sites of those scene your icons was from.. Is that Ok?
1年以上前 Janni said…
But i have to go..
-hugs(L)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Bye hun:)

that fine:) that ones i sent weren't that good anyway! cause i wasn't really looking hard! did lucy(i think that's who you said) make the banner?

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 bigdayne said…
Thanks to everyone who read my comment and gave me props. To sophialover, I did consider posting this on OTHspot.com, but the fact is the leytoners would still come up with some response, no matter how lame it might be. Like Lucas said, "If you are always looking for reasons not to be together, you will always find them." Besides, I like this site better, because I like how everyone gives true reasoning and validity as to why they SHOULD be together, on like the Leytoners who only talk about why they WILL be together, which is not completely true. THat was what my whole post was about. Brucas SHOULD be together. Next post, I will set up a storyline for Brucas to be together whenever the series ends, and I think this scenario might make LPers happy also.

DOes anybody know if this is the last season? I heard rumblings that it was, but not from any legit sources, so it could be complete garbage, I just want to make sure before I write the storyline.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
um im not sure... i think it might be though:( hey but if you post it in the oth spot i think like all of us bl fans will totally have your back:)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey is anyone on?? im sooooooo bored
1年以上前 bigdayne said…
I know I said my next post was going to be about a storyline for Brucas, which it is, but first let me say something:

THe reason I go in depth in my posts about brucas is that it gets harder and harder to believe in it when so many LPers rudely discount it like it wasn't an epic love story. BL fans do not bash Leyton, we bash those who ship leyton, because they bash Brucas, and those who ship Brucas. I write to try and convince myself of the possibility, because I know some Brucasers have accepte LP, which I just cannot do, and it has nothing to do with chemistry, or the characters, just the road they took to get there, and all the people they hurt.

Now to the storyline:
Suppose that Lucas calls Peyton (I do not read spoilers so I do not know). They go to Vegas, but decide not to get married because it is not right. They go back to the hotel from three years ago, Lucas proposes, she says yes (that will give it a stronger feeling for the LPers). They have sex, and afterwards they talk about their crazy history, and then Peyton says, "I knew we would find our way back together in the end; those who are meant to be always do." Lucas has a flashback to when brooke said, but shakes it off for now. We also know that Peyton was getting news about her father, so keep that in mind. THey tell everyone there engaged everyone is happy. THe question is now what? Well I got the answer:
Lucas being suspended from coaching gives him a lot of free time. He spends that time with Peyton helping her with finding her father or about her father or whatever. I do not know where that peyton/father angle is going, but either way it gets resolved, adn Luke was there to help her, which would make the LPers happy. Now Peyton is focusing on the label. SHe is helping Haley with her album, and keeping up with mia. Lucas tries to write another book, but realize he has writers block, prompting him to think Peyton was not the reason he was writing again. Since Peyton is busy with the label, Luke spends time with Brooke. Now before this, Brooke had gotten a call from the adoption agency saying that they are reconsidering her ability to raise a child, and they have another interview. THey ask her how it was, and she says it was difficult but rewarding. They ask if she had any help, and she says her friend helped her some. THen the interviewer ask about Lucas (the doctor informed them that a man was with her during all the appointments.) She says he was there for her the most. INterviewer says "you need to keep him around" or something like that.
With mia doing great on tour, and Haley working on her album, Peyton is busier than ever, prompting her to spend more time at work than with Lucas. A few times she may choose him, but there can be an instance where she has to choose work.
Scenario: Last game of the season, Lucas is able to coach, and they have a chance to win the championship, which they do, but Peyton is not there, but Brooke is. This will not have been the first big thing she has missed.
Throughout episodes, LP grows further apart, with their different lifestyles.
One night Brooke volunteers to Watch James while Naley goes to dinner, he is sick. She does not know what to do, so she takes him to Lucas's house (or calls him to come over there). They have a season 5 brucas moment. Peyton comes home and sees all three on the couch (or haley sees them,and tells Peyton), adn gets a little upset.
Now the show progresses into more Brucas moments, as LUke and Brooke are the godparents, so they act accordingly. LUke asks why she broke up with him in high school. She said she never stood a chance against P. Lucas says she always stood a chance. Peyton continues to focus on the music stuff, adn mark could put some serious moments in there with her and musicians or whatever. Peyton calls Lucas asking if he wants to have lunch to celebrate a big thing she did, but he says he is at the beach with James and brooke. Peyton is upset, but she agrees to dinner. At dinner, all Luke talks about is the fun him, james and brooke had. She mentions her accomplishment, Luke looks happy, but Peyton is seemingly jealous. She decides that night to set a date for the wedding in Tree Hill in attempts to keep him close. Peyton gets a call from the people at spin city records want to offer her a high level job, with Mia and Haley on the label. She now has to make a decision: stay or go; haley can record anywhere and send the tracks to the label so she can stay wherever, but Peyton has to be in L.A. because that is where the offices are, and they want her to handle more of her current talent. She immediately decides to stay with Lucas. The night before the wedding, she has a dream where Ellie comes to her telling her to follow her dreams. SHe also says some other philosophical and metaphorical jargon that leads Peyton to a startling discovery:
The main reason she loved Lucas is because he was the only person who never left her or abandoned her. When her mom died, he was there, when Jake left, he was there, and when Brooke wasn't speaking to her, he was there. She loved the security of being with him because he would never leave her, and not having him made her fear about being left alone again. She realize she is not alone because she has her mother's memories, great friends and her dream job, and music which has always soothed her. SHe confronts Lucas who is also doubting. THey both realize that they are growing apart because there lives are taking them in different directions. Luke loves being the basketball coach/writer living in Tree Hill, while Peyton sees Tree HIll as her parents' death place and stalkerville, so she wants to go follow her music. They agree that although they love each other dearly, adn always will each other's greatest love, they are not soulmates. Everyone is told on the day of the wedding they will not get married. Luke spends time alone to reflect, then gets a call from Brooke saying the people at the adoption agency want to meet him, because he there for brooke the most and the agency will consider giving Brooke a child if he seems like a positive role model to help her, sort of like another parent, which was one of the issues the first time(single parent household). They meet, he does great. Agency says they will recommend her. Brooke is overwhelmed that she hugs lucas and give s him a kiss in the heat of the moment. Brooke and Lucas both looked puzzled. Brooke says it was the moment and it didn't mean anything, and lucas says a kiss always means something, like she told him in s3 finale. He leans in and kisses her, then they start making out on the couch, getting ready to go further when Brooke stops him saying they cannot do this. Brooke says she cannot go down that road again, because it took so long for her to get over it. Luke says after L, and P, fate has led us back together. Brooke gets angry because she takes it as her being his third choice, or is final out, so she is devastated and tells him to leave. Luke gets ready to leave, but then says he will not leave until he tells her something. He says she is the reason she is in third place. He says she never fought for him, and gave up because of what she thought he wanted. He says he meant every word he wrote to her, and he does love her, but if she was not going to figh t for their love, then why should he, so he moved on. Peyton comes home to see Brooke crying. Brooke is angry at Peyton because since Lucas is single now, she is torn whether or not to give it another try because of all the pain L and P have given her. They talk a little bit, then Brooke says as long as peyton was in tree hill, she could never be truly happy. Peyton tells her she is moving back to LA. They have some more convo, primarily with Peyton telling her that everyone thought L and P were soulmates, when it was B and L all along. She says that you loved him enough to let him go for me, now she is gonna love brooke enough to let him go for her. There are some more heartfelt moments that can be thrown in there about the triangle history and whatnot. Brooke now feels secure to try it again with Lucas. Lucas goes to his car, and Brucas relives their first encounter, where she is naked in his backseat. THey replay some of their old dialogue, with some new stuff. She says she was afraid to fight for him, but now she is ready to fight forever, and proposes to him, which will show that she is destined to keep him this time. He accepts they have sex that night. THey announce that they are now engaged to be married, with everyone, including Peyton, happy that they have found each other again. Brooke says now that she has a husband her family is complete. Haley asks if the agency gave her a baby. Brooke says, "No, Lucas did." SHe was officially pregnant after their engagement celebration, which would play off of Brooke's two previous pregnancy scares with Lucas. Lucas begins to cry, so does Peyton with tears of joy. Brucas gets married has the kid and live happily ever after.

Well that is basically the Brucas/Leyton storyline I thought up. I created this in about ten minutes, and got the ideas while driving to best buy so I did not give it a whole lot of thought. Some episodes can make the Brucas moments subtle things for a while and gradually increase like before. I really want to know what you think. Let me know your true feelings. I know it is kind of long, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Here is another quandry that LPers can ponder and we BLers make like: Why would Naley make Brooke and Lucas godparents? WHy not Lucas Peyton, or why not just Lucas? Naley must think Brucas is supposed to be together too. And Brucas weren't together at the time, so Leytoners can't say that. Wouldn't it be weird for Brucas to be godparents if Leyton is together. I read somewhere that the writers do not want to end the show with and Karen/Dan/Deb situation, but if Brucas is not together, then it could seem that way.
1年以上前 Janni said…
That was FREAKING AMAZING!!!
I just loved it 100% , that was really good causa we got Leyton's end game and Brucas together while Peytons happy..You should send this to Mark. If we all try to fing the adresse, please send it! + You are so gonna get a prop forthis one;)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
That was totally AWESOME=D! Just f*cking great! I agree with Janni..you should totally send it to Markie hihi!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
totally send it to mark:) this is totally amazing!
you good at this storyline stuff!

anyone on?