Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18651-18700 of 116057

1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
WAIT! I HAVE ANOTHER OPINION TO SHARE!!! AHHH MY SELF ABSORBEDNESS IS CONSUMING ME!!!!

Anyways lol Hannah yeah I think she's kinda pretty (with long black hair like in twilight but I thought she wasn't very pretty with the short brown hair) and my guy friends think she's OKAY but Matt totally thinks Sophia bush is the hottest girl to walk the earth, and my friend Kevin likes Rachel Bilson but none of them took a huge fancy to Kristen Stewart.
But okay NOW I'll shut up.
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
yeah, i didn't think it was scary.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol Hannah, seriously, I don't wanna watch that film again! I watched it one rainy afternoon, almost dusk. The musical score is the best!!! I can just listen to it and still get scared! Here's the catch, right after the movie is finished, there was a black out! Perfect!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
idc alice! but it pisses me off how every1 is like k.stew is so pretty! and im like wtf are you blind!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg so scary! i love it! "honey im home" such a good movie!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
hahah all my friends think shes ugly and the guys who we made come with us to see twilight were like "cant they have that chick from the oc play her this girls disgusting" and they were so loud.
ahaha everyone else was mad.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
thank goodness!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Alright is it safe for me to share my opinions now?
I don't want to inflict pain on yall with my never ending moter mouthing.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I don't like Kristen, at all. I hate it when I see her with Rob!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
BTW I am watching the messengers right now because i never did get around to finishing it.
But I'm pretty sure I already know the end and I haven't even seen it before but with these kinds of movies its just so predictable.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Yeah i hate Kstewart too and she is SUCH a pot head! What IDIOT smokes weed on her front door step right infront of the fucking paparazzi that dumb ass!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Oooh and Nem I've seen the shining and that was sooooo scary but you know Jack Nicholson can pull anything off he's frigging amazing.
But no one can compare to Clint Eastwood. That dude is like 80 now and is still like one of the best actors known to man!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol only KStew. :D
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
hhaha i know. shes just soosdgilvjdfiklgjeirdngvkngjdsjdfkdsfm
cant find the words.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
I am bored out of my MIND. The Messengers is BUGGING me because it sucks so bad and I am bored and Matt is still knocked out on the couch like he is in a coma seriously I could bang pots and pans together and scream some random indian chant and he wouldn't MOVE. So. Bored.
and LOL Molly I sooo agree.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lmfao molly!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol lmfao pots and pans together and random indian chant! can you please record that and post it!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
don't worry alice my friends do it all the time lmao.
ok so my best friend jag lives in our basement. our BASEMENT. seriously like you go downstairs and that is were he lives. and we're in my room and he's like "i'm tired" and i'm like "so go downstairs and go to bed" and he's like "no i'm too tired i'll just stay here" i'm like wtf you are soooo lazy. so i went and slept down there and ate his food and watched his tivo and then deleted stuff from it.

that was a fun self absorbed story.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
link <--- alice do you like our picture
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lmfao molly!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LMFAO Molly. YAY for being self absorbed with me!!! And yay for having best friends who are lazy! And yay for deleting his tivo lol I should do that sometime.
Well Matt is too young to have his own apartment but I do sometimes just crash at his apartment so I can't really blame him for crashing at mine I swear once I woke up and I'm like "WTF what am I doing at your house?" and he's like "you fell asleep you lazy ass".
We are so nice to eachother :o)
And LOL sure Hannah I'll make sure to send you a tape xD
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Donut, lol. ":D
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
thanks hun
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LMAO yes I do hannah! I just love it! LOL donut bahahahahah goood times!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg it's the 4 main btfgers! wow im in suprise all we need to do now is fight for the 20000 commentt!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
hahaha i think you have apartment confused with basement. MY BASEMENT.
and my parents are like yeeeah suuure move in ... greeeat.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
speaking of which the 18700 is coming soon!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg only 22more comments@!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
*will not cheat*
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol. Hey Molly, since I call Hannah and Alice Team DOughnut maybe we can have our own team too!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Molly- LOL I know but he gets his own basement.
Hmm this is sounding alot like Hyde from that 70s show. That is fucking awesome. You are living out a tv show life!!! LOL. Ahahahaha. Oooh and you are both seniors!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hannah you must remain strong! Fight the urge! FIGHT IT!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i must! where is kelsie when i need ehr!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol Alice the cheerleader :D
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
i would complain/explain even more but then i would feel self centered.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hello peoples

omg it's the 4 main btfgers! wow im in suprise all we need to do now is fight for the 20000 commentt!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
umm like what??
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
alice is a cheerleader! wow im shocked!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol no worries, I think all of us get a lil self centered most of the time. :D
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im being ignored!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lala!

theres really no way to reach you, cause im already gone!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
so this is where you are, and this where i am, some where between unsure and a hundred
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
it's hard i must confess
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
no cheatinggg.
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
it is not allowed.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
you right where you are, from right where i am, somewhere between unsure and a hundred
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Do it, Molly! That way I won't be the only self absorbed person here and I won't feel so alone! Complain/explain please! It will ease my boredom and I won't be the only Seth Cohen LOL!!
And yes I am a cheerleader. GOOOO HANNAH! Do it for your donut, Hannah. Do it to impress him!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
looks like it's just me and you Hannah, lol
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Dont cheat, Hannah!!!