Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18501-18550 of 116057

1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lalal im such a cheateer! good think kelsie isn't here to kick me out
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
NM. I was watching The Hitcher for the second time and now I'm freaked out to death.
Oh and hey Kristina!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
btw alice janni sent me the message of what ur friend said! omg i loved it! ohh and btw i forced my sister to go rate all ur jalice vids:]]
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ugh im so bored im just on facebook talking to some people! their all like are you okay hun?! and im like yeah! but im kinda annoyed right now!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Aww thanks Hannah.
Liz, right?
Thats really sweet!
Yeah well Matt was like "WTF? THAT PISSES ME OFF!" because I made him go on and rate like everyday so now he is pisseed because he is taking it personally like it happened to him LOL I'm just like
Dude, I submitted the videos!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
hey kristina & hannah i'm here tooo.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
I don't have a facebook or a myspace. I'm not into that stuff lol.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Molly! Hey! Hows life?
Its been so long!! LOL JK *sarcasm*
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Alice! It really has been too long.
I do have a life just so everyone knows. But i always have to babysit at night so i do stuff during the day. lol.

I had facebook, but it bored me.

omg matt's letter was so funny. i loved it.

ps - my nerd score is 8.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol yeah he's way funny!

i have a facebook but no myspace(i hate myspace)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LMAO did Janni send a copy of Matt's letter to everybody?
And LOL molly same except I'm just on because when I'm not eating, at school, bathing, or hanging with friends I am on here LOL
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
No only me and hannah i think :P
Haha i know.
my friends will be over and I'm like talking in this very forum on my phone they're like "stop this now" and i'm like "hahahah no way"
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol! my friend is gonna call me really pissed off soon cause im tired and were supposed to hang out but im babysitting my brothers! and i told her i was busy..
1年以上前 kristinabetty said…
im sorry hannah my computer started messing up but hi alice molly and hannah
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey my fanpop is acting strange!

ohh what spot alice im gonna go rate them! i messaged her a while back but i wasn't mean! i told her to stop rating the vids low cause a lot of us rated her vids for her cb fanatic
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
WHAT. THE FUCK.
ALL OF THEM!?!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ur back kristina! whats up hun! where is kelsie?
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
molly- yeah (sorry I deleted the comment but I don't want her to find it or anything LOL). I just checked the Jackson Rathbone spot and she rated that a one too. Wow. I think I should mail papa about it...
she is at her dads so idk im adding pictures to the sophia bush spot wat about u
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yeah mail him
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hannah- I'm kinda afraid to, though.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
just on facebook.. and looking for some icons to add..
thats cool hannah and u should message that person alice if they can help u
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
i'd be afraid to too :/
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Yeah molly like what if he's like "you brought it on yourself, bitch" and then makes sure I dont't get a fanatic :(
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
ahahah there is no way he would say that.
then again didn't we have that who "he and myra are secret lovers" discussion.
who knows.
y would he do that alice
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
sry, im back.. so i just told my 8 year old brother to go to sleep! so he started yelling at me he's calling the cops cause "men are better than women"...
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i took care of him
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LOL molly yeah you're right... but she hasn't just rated my videos low, she's rated everyone's lows. Yours, Dawn's, Janni's, Mary's...
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hannah- holy fuck. Yeah you need to take care of your lil bro because he is SOOOO clueless.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i know!!!!!!!!!! alice i think there is a way you can block her.. i blocked lila why she used to send me messages
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ohh trust me i shoved him to the floor and gave him a noogie(sp) until he said that girls are way better than boys.. and now he's in his room!
thats funny hannah
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Random Rant: WHAT THE FUCK. Okay its bad enough that disney has "disney channel original movies" which is basically a jock who hides a secret (mostly sensetive) talent but meets a girl who shows him to be himself and blablabla... but now they have NICKELODEAN ORIGNAL MOVIES??? WTF? Eww. And OF COURSE its the same plot as all the others, just has nickelodean in its name instead of disney. Is there any justice in cable anymore???
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lmfao! random Alice! ikr.. i just to love disney channel! i cant stand the movies now! they all suck! omgggggggg i hate hsm!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hannah: She's too big of a coward to send me messages. I WANT her to send me a message so I can cuss her out, but no she just hides behind her screen, to afraid to say anything, and rates everyone's videos low. She needs to go die.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol... block her!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
haha hannah.

lmfao you have just described every disney channel original movie.
with a few exceptions that i can't think of.
wtf is this nickelodeon one.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Thats stupid idk that nickelodean had movie thats really stupid
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
she hasn't responded to mien!!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I HATE hsm! with a huge passion!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
molly- mine either
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hannah- LOL same
i do to hannah my sister loves them and when she watches them im like SHOOT ME NOW PLEASE!!!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Random Rant: I am watching a fucking stupid commercial for something called "The snuggy" WTF?
"Blankets are okay but they slip and slide and don't keep you totally warm, so wear the snuggy" which is this ugly huge blanket/robe thing and than its like "wear them at sporting events" and it shoots to this picture of this family in their RIDICULOUS blanket dresses robe things called the "snuggies" in a baseball stadium LMFAO some commercials for some products are fucking RETARTEDD!!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol i don't understand why so many people like them! also the jbros! and HM! i can't stand her the two comments i always get when i tell people my name

1."oh like Hannah Montana" me: "no i was actually born before hannah montana and my name isn't like hers"

2."did you know you can spell ur name the same way back wards?" me: "OMG REALLY! i had no idea"
hey guys im so sorry i have gtg to bed bc of my grades on my report card
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol! my friends sister just got one of those!