Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18151-18200 of 116057

1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Yeah that is my biggest fear.
Oh crap I feel like so sick... ugg my dad and my sister are fighting again...
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Bye Hannah!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
okay Hannah, bye2!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I thought your dad's in bed now?
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
nem- yeah my fucking stupid sister woke him up what a fucking idiot
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww. I hat it when people fight. Usually when I'm angry I just keep quiet and eat (lol).
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol @ your icon! aww you changed it!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LOL nem yeah aww the stupid fuck snuck in late and woke him up and now they are screeching at eachother. On one hand, she has a curfew and she should follow it, on the other hand, you know she's old enough to be out at 12:30
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Nem- Oh sorry LOL. Yeah it was Amy Lee but I just felt the need for a Jackson Rathbone icon... whenever i'm sad or pissed I have to look at something sexy lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
how old is she anyway?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO! Food and music is my therapy. :)
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
She just turned 18... which means she's an adult... which means she can go out however late she wants... and if I know my sister she will probably start using that argument as we speak.
well, I guess I can't really blame my dad. He's very protective its kinda sad because I know as soon as she graduates she's getting the fuck out of here and never looking back.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
lol nem yeah music, sexiness, and chocolate. Oooh and One Tree Hill. That'll fix me right up lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww. Here in our country, we have a very close family ties, and I'm 20 but I can't not tell my dad where am I even if it's only 9pm.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Alright well I better go. Its late and I don't want to be caught on the comp during my dad's tirade lol. Good night! Well I guess it isn't night over there so well whatever time it is... have a nice night/day. <3 ya.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Not a fan of chocolate, though. :D I only like a couple - crunch and twix. :D:D:D
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
nem- LOL. Really? Dude, my sister would hate that.
Anyways sorry <3 ya bye!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol alright. Night2! ♥♥♥
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
Bratty, any chance you still around?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww I missed you Mickei! My brother was using the computer and I can't complain cause it's his birthday! lol
hey! lol its my friend yoshi's bday today so i just got back from my day out with the girls, tech that was yesterday. and it just hit me we gave her her bday punches when it wasnt even her birthday, poor yosh.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww lol. We didn't celebrate my bro's birthday this year, just a couple of family friends came over for dinner and that's it. I think my birthday next week would be bigger and better, lol.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Hey Nem & Mickei
hey kels.

shit, nem, ur bday next week. thats soooo soon, u excited?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Kels! :D can you see me now?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Mickei no, not at all. It falls on a Saturday and my exam starts on monday, that means I have to study. Besides getting a year older, I stopped receiving gifts when I was 12/13. I can't really feel it. lol
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Yeah Nem,I can see ya now,but only as long as we don't rehash last night...lmfao
ooh... i sense tension.

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO good :D
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
AWww yeah Mickei last night was tense... naww jk we just all go in the arugement about whether Brathan and Serena/Nate are gross or not, I say they are disgusting. Nem and Hannah say they LOVE them so I said that I couldn't see them until I got over this betrayal{cause they said they would give up Naley for Brathan]
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol that was Hannah! I think Brathan is REALLY awkward! So what do you think about the Brathan sex tape then, Kels?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
muahaha..TEAM NEM/HANNAH ftw! Brathan, SereNate are both LOOVE<33!
Why you don't like them Kelsie???
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
I about DIED Nem and my love for B was knocked down a few notches, not for nate though cause I knew he was a jerk before and NO NO NO not u too Mary. That's it new convo or I will start freakin out again,I hate them more than I hate LP and I Hate LP ALOT
brathan are like leyton in my mind, too alike for their own relationship good, i look at them like bro and sis, they even look alike down to a friggin freckle on their cheek. but lol i wouldnt mind me some laley.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
yeh laly ftw
laley* jus droping in will talk later tho love yas xx
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol thank you Mary! I like Serenate more than Derena just because they give me the feeling like they belong, you know? I like Derena too, but something is off and I can't pinpoint it!

OMG Kels, didn't you like.. adore Leyton before???

Laley as a couple??
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Yea Nem when I first joined here I was just starting s1 and I liked them,but after BL hooked up I dropped them and Laley too NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NON ONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOONONNNNOOOOOOO!!
wel i can talk for abit =)
give me laley over leyton any day. i like serenate too, um probably caus i find derena boring, maybe i just find him boring.

hey dawn.
last edited 1年以上前
wel i would swap naley for laley anyday
i like darena and serenate but i think serenate are meant to be but i think they dont wanna go into that relationship yet i think there alot like leyton tho
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Good thing you saw the light, Kels. Brucas is incomparale to leyton!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Yeah nem,omg I so don't even know you guys!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMFAO Kels. :D See, everybody loves Serenate!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Well ladies I gtg and its not cause of this horrid convo,I have been on here forever and I'm tired so I'll check back tonight!! <33 ya all of you even though you all need ur heads examined
lol i loved season 1 naley my fave couple i loved season 3 aswel season 4 ok season 5 rubbish season 6 the same
cya hun =)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol looks like you need one of your programs too, Kels. Serenate♥ :D Bye!!!

Mickei isn't it like 3am over at your place?
at least we're joined by love of bl :)