Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17451-17500 of 116057

1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
hey BLers! i'm sooo sorry i was a bitch to the pucas fans hope you guys don't totally hate me! i apologized in a forum post at the one tree hill spot, thats pretty much all i can do besides try to be nicer to them =[[
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww bye Mary!

Oh Lila's situation was THAT bad?!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey Ellen! We don't hate you, THEY hate you. lol.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
i havnt even gone back to the peyton one
awwww i love ya ellen i jus want want ya getting banned
she was jus one of those people that said it how she saw it
but it was jus the naley fans hated her then all the lp fans hated her so she had no chance
love ya too dawn!<33 haha okay i'll try not to get myself banned!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that is good Ellen you just have to be careful with the lpers they do like to ban people.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I agree Terra!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks Nem
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey, sorry, i went dinner.
1年以上前 vanhulle said…
hello y all, I'm robin:|
I don't know if I'm to be called new at your standards, but I never posted n this forum, so..
hello it is
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Robin welcome you will love it here
hello =)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Cat you're back!

Hi Robin, I've seen you comment on those controversial polls at the OTH spot. lol. I think I may be committing fanpop suicide with my next post! LMAO
We love newbies =)
ahhhhh i wanna look lol
so ellen calm down we dont wanna loose u yet lol
1年以上前 vanhulle said…
Thanks everyone(being dawn, nem nd terra - comes in handy, that list of names:|)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that will be some fun
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hello Robin! =) Glad to have you here ^^

God Nem, don't commit suicide my love! =P It's on those picks?
I wich they hadn't SO much to read. =S I'm just too lazy to read everything so i can understand well the situation. =S
last edited 1年以上前
haha cat u sound like me i hardly ever read them all then i end up saying something someone else has already said lol
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Ahh Sorry, i'm Catia! Or cat, you choose. =)
as if the which is your fave season pick has been asked again
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
lol Yeah Danw, i know right..

It's so hard to join those things when they already are so "huge". =S
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO cause I'm goin against Laurra's opinion, that's suicide, right? :D

Okay here's what I wrote:
Exactly, Dawn! Office even made his/her own forum on the Brucas spot, of course we defended Brucas but that's about it, we didn't go around and get him/her banned (I'm sure I didn't, or if the others did, I'm sure not aware of it). I've seen lots of newbies banish from this site. Newbies who basically know nothing about the way of life here in fanpop, newbies who are not given the chance to know it. So now tell me, who gets to do what they want and who is dead? What, now, is unfair? I am not complaining, I'm just pointing out things that are more obvious to a Brucas fan's eyes. And this is nothing personal, it's just for argument's sake.

To each and everyone:
Any couple/character/fan/fanbase should not be ridiculed or bashed by a person. I think there's such a thing called respect, it's out in the market, go grab yours now.
yep i'm trying my best! but that $%#%%## addieDWEEB is making it hard, go see the forum post dawn
guys you all are too nice...i'm serious these pucas lovers aren't going to change just like that. anyways the pucasers walk around here like kings and i think i'm just going to stick to my roots where the pucasers know their place, FAN.FORUM lmaooo
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Ellen i know it is hard but try and like i said the other day you guys can come to me i will try and calm you down. Nem i say that and i agree with it completely.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
basically the issue is Peyton haters have been bashing Peyton since time I can't remember and then someone came up with a hate Brooke pick and BL fans get defensive, telling Peyton fans to stop bashing Brooke when that person himself bashes Peyton. Kinda a hypocrite, as they said. And then more arguments sprung from it, that's why I've been commenting a lot on those picks. lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i know what you mean i just try and just look pass it because they is no need to argue with them because it will get you know where.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Ellen, that's the reason why not a lot of Brucas fans come over the OTH spot, it's like OTH turned One Leyton Hill (spot), lol. Thanks Terra.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
no problem it is turning into Leyton spot part 2
ive jus had enough of that spot
oooo we should to piss them off and make a spot like one tree hill spot number 2
or the real one tree hill spot
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know i try and stay away most of the time and that's why i always do my picks to get it away from that.
1年以上前 vanhulle said…
yes I noticed that too
they made a pick in which is asked who could be banned out of the show, and of course most of them chose brooke, because there al LP
and then I read a comment that said: HAH SEE EVERYONE WANTS LEYTON TO STAY? AS ALWAYS or something like that..
well that's not so hard if no brucas fans even bother to go to the OTH spot
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah! I'd love to stay and talk to you guys and wait for their reply but it's like 5am here, I should go to sleep now, I hope I didn't just commit fanpop suicide. LMAO I'll be back ASAP! :)
i no people make it worse by posting certain picks
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Night Nem talk to you later
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol Dawn. We are gonna be SOOOOO dead! :D

OMG, what I can't believe is that they hated it when we called the Leyton baby a spawn, what, now, are they the only one who's allowed to have some kind of a prank? I say that's very hypocritical. LMAO
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Okay, have a good night Nem! =)

I understand what you all are saying, but i just love the oth spot! It may be a little hard for the Brucas fans on there. But i mean, i normally don't get much personally, i talk of OTH on general and i don't know. I really love oth, so i can't just give up that spot. =)
And after all the fights i also think that there are so amazing people in both sides.. I don't know..
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Cat i am with you on that one it is hard to stay away but it is frustrating that we do not like Leyton or the baby and we have every right but they get offensive. They would do the same if the shoes were reversed.
1年以上前 vanhulle said…
wowwowwow you can get banned from this site?
I didn't know that
who makes those decisions
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol you are so nice Cat, but I can't help but comment on those kind of polls, you know?
1年以上前 vanhulle said…
and why would anyone decide such a thing
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I usually do not comment unless things get out of hand and try and Break the fight up.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Unfortunately, Robin, yesss. Other fans can report you but I think it's up to the management, I don't really know how that works.