Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17401-17450 of 116057

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol you have to try come over that spot, it's crazy! lol
1年以上前 Robyn-x08 said…
I just went on it, and why is everybody hating on Brooke?! Goshh.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
IKR. lol.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey everyone
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey dawn
you ok hun =)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah, though I'm a little concerned with Ellen.
why whats she done now lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey guys
hey terra
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Dawn NM basically she's committing a fanpop suicide. lol
awwwww no how
links
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
EWW you pucas fans are really pissing me off! laurra: are you talking to me? you sound like you're virtually talking to yourself. i bet you're a real cool kid..NOT! and ADDIE you're just a big stinky piece of seyton CRAP! brooke rocks, you all love brooke! peyton sucks ass, NO ONE off this site likes that heshe. i don't understand why all you dweebs are bashing ME for bashing a CHARACTER! goddam EMOS i'm just done like ewww man
link

There.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Oh no that is not good lets just see how long it is before is banned
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know, she should change and apologize or else.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey there my girls! =D <3

What's up?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know some of the lpers can be a lot to take but Laurra is awesome and it is not smart move to do that.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey Cat!

Yeah, she's dead. And it saddens me cause I really like her.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
God. What was that? She's a Lper?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know it is just never a good idea to take them on but of all the ones that you do she is not the right one. I hope she apologies and we can move past it.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Nope, she's Ellen, a BLer.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hum.. I don't know her. =S
oohhhhhhhh no lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I didn't know her that well but i did like her
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
She's a newbie but she'd come here sometimes. I mean, I haven't talked to her, but maybe that's because I haven't been online this past few days.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ellen is talking EXACTLY like Lila...lol!!
ive talked to her shes really sweet but jus has to learn what to say and what not to say im sure we would love to flip out on them but we wouldnt lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Mary, I think they are kind of suspecting that way. Idk.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
IKR? But I BET she will soon get banned...i mean..c'mon...if the LPers don't like a certain person they report them as a group..PLUS they've got MYRA who is really tight with papa and everyone so YEAH!
i no we need a new lila shes on our side this time lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Yeah Nem...i dunno...it's WEIRD...LMAO! haha!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
LMAOOOOO!
*still rooting for Lila* OFCOURCEEE<33! God...i miss her. She would be the only one to DARE messing up with the pucasfaces. Muahaha!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know, it's sad. SO I was talking to Laurra in one poll and I quote:

Laurra: it is NOT fair! ive said this a million times but - its one rule for brucas fans, they can do what they want! but any leyton fan do it and there dead WTF!
Nem: I don't agree. I actually do think that LP fans can do what they want, hence, all your pranks. But do most of us mind? No, we let you do whatever you want even if that means you have to bash BL. We even join in your kind of fun. But when a BL fan(mostly newbies) bad mouths LP, you are always on your guard, a few more posts from this fan and bye bye fanpop. There's a reason why only few Brucas fans ever come here.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Oh you are so evil
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMGGG...i wonder what Laurra has to say ON THAT ONE. I just hope she won't even DARE debate this one...LMAOOO!
It's just SO true...she can only LIE to prove you wrong Nem.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't really know Lila, I guess you love her but the LPers hate her. Why? She used to be an LPer, right? And who got her banned?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
She's not evil. She's plain realistic and Pucasers don't like the truth being said to their ugly faces.
yeh she is going to espech after saying that
1年以上前 sophialover said…
She got into a fight with Myra, became a BLer and BOOM got kicked out of the site.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I don't know who got her banned but she said a lot of bad things to some of the some of the fanpoppers she never did that to me but i do think that a lot of newbies do that and i agree with what you said.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Here's what funny, she said ahaha lp fans can do whatever we yeah sure - as long as you think its suitable right?
those were what you said PRANKS! so you need to get over that for a start! you guys are planning one soon right? so whatever - its not like where not gonna let you do that is it!

I can't believe it, actually. :D

Here's the link if you wanna check it out: link
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Lila was not a saint...Laurra is 4 million times WORSE though. She was like..blaming Lila for BULLYING BL newbies and now it seems to me she's just doing THE SAME or what...?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I CHECKED IT OUT...LOL! Am i suppossed to say anything at all?

Just one thing: Is she NUTS or just pretending she's totally STUPID? She's SOO afraind of facing the truth...she can't even ACCEPT anything.
imented =)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
anywas...gotta go!! BB girlies<33!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol. I don't have a problem with Laurra but I was REALLY surprised when she told me that I should get over it! It isn't like I was complaining, I just used their prank as an example! I know you guys understand!
yeh laura and lila were the main bashers lila fell out with myra got banned laura didnt she stayed i think laura has been banned before but they let her off. to be fair lila was banned 3 times they couldnt keep letting her off
i meant commented up there dont know what happened lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I left a comment on that one and the peyton one.