Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16851-16900 of 116057

1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
ah naley more mouth and mille bore only got brooke andpeyton to watch for and seems 50% of peyton is leyton then that sucks aswel lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
OMG Fucking god! I love Chuck & Blair!!!<3
And what the fuck has Blai done with Jack!?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
and like 60% of the show is lp and
another 30% is jamie
Brooke and Naley along with some side characters all share about 10%
yeh exactly the 2 things in the show i cant stand jamie and lp
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
the best part is that Browen are hopefully are done but i did want to gag in that last scene god so gross you should see the Brooke kicking ass scene that was awesome
1年以上前 Janni said…
a new previwe for oth:
link
love the icon hannah
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i refuse to even watch oth online! Mark makes me sick! he's a stupid dumbass! i hate ughhhh!
terra shut up i havnt finished watching it yet lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
a longer GG:
link
1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
no problem girlie! nope its okay some people rating some avatars i uploaded yesterday! =] JANNI! okay i REALLY wanna see this gossip girl episode lol! & i don't think i'm going to be tuning into one tree hill anymore, it just makes me pissed. last nights episode really made me depressed. i dont care about nasty pucas, i can tune them out but COME ON when they have a kid, BL getting together would make brooke look like the biotch & i dont want that at ALL! =[ i only watch for brooke and naley too, naley has got really boring over the years (still love them though!) & brooke never gets her happy ending
last edited 1年以上前
i no ass he has ruined hope for 2 different fanbases jus for leyton
have u seen the depressing video by weiwoir on youtube shes a great jp vid maker she was totally heartbroken bless her
BL is sooo much better! how can he NOT see it??
and im sick of nathans basketball i really jus dont care
does anyone know the ratings for last nites episode?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
leyton are nast! i hope lucas/baby mutant devil both die! lol i pray brooke hates peyton! that would be the best cause that peyton knows shes acting like a bitch and having a kid w/lucas! ughhhh she's disgusting.. the baby will prob die anyways shes like wayyy to thin! she really needs to eat some food
1年以上前 Janni said…
lmao Hannah xP You crack me up!
The kid will probabøy be some evil syeton junior, who cheets with it's bestfriens boyfrind/girlfriend at a age of 8 months!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
iiiiiiiii lovee Nate! but the basketball is getting lame! Mark just lost his touch after season 3! he doesn't know how to create a new story line! HELLO MARK NOT EVERYONE LIKES REPEATS!
omg i know if she gets any thinner actually do we ever see peyton eat except in season 1 when shes on that freaky date with lucas and her dad
i no we have gon a whole 14 episodes without a car accident could this be the only season of one tree hill without 1
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
link look at the comments!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
and Ellen i totally agree.. but i think we've come to the terms that litle old Markie is a dumbass!
1年以上前 Janni said…
I think we decided on that durin s4!
God! If i just had Mark in my arms! I would hurt him so much!!

But but!! Brulian.. what do you think? Or have you already talked about it?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i think brulian are okay
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Brulan is lovely i can't wait
1年以上前 Janni said…
Good! Caus ei really like them..What we have seen of him, and i like the fatc that he is nice.. And I'm looking forward to see them in the next epi:D
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Brulian are BEYOND ADORABLE<333!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im not really they can't take over my picture of bl..

im sick of Mark trying to shove brooke and random guys he's shoving at us
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I love Julian and after last night i love him even more and i loved my Brookie.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
alright i have to go do my MATH hw..*falls over and dies** i hate math and i have 2days worth cause i missed school!
1年以上前 Janni said…
They can't compare to BL, but I got to say that finally Mark is putting Brooke wiht someone who is a match for her.. He is such a great guy, and i too fell in love with him after last night episode.. WEL ii first fell in love with them two epiosdes back, but but...
And i kind of liked Brooke looking at him in last night epi when he comes into the store,a nd tells about him looking for Sam<3
Hannah you have to give them a better chance!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i said they were cute janni! i just don't really know much about hiM! besides that he's cute.. he could be another owen!
bye hannah! lol math SUCKS! i have it next semester (in 2 weeks) =[[! & brulian will NEVER compare to BL. i really think i love them but they will always be 2nd best
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Julian is nothing like Owen they filled in some of Julian's past last night he is a lot like Brooke.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
jp would be really cute<33
1年以上前 Janni said…
Sry Hannah^^
Bye bye, and good luck with maths!

JP<3
I meant JB lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
lol^^,
Well we meant both xD<3
last edited 1年以上前
they need to give brulian more screentime if they aren't gonna give BL any scenes expect hellos & brooke being pucas's personal matchmaker
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Hey ladies! I'm so pissed right now that I went ballistic and turned off my tv after 5 minutes and missed the Brulian business you all are refering to! Why why why did they have to drop this abonination of an LP baby on my in the freakin first scene!
getting it over wuickly wonder how many viewers they loose
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hi REce! WElcome back:D
Well Juliaj comes into the sore when Brooke & Peyton is there, and Brooke an dhim tlak about SAm.. Later they talk about Sam's friend JAck Daniels.. And in the end when Brooke confronts her attacker, julian comes in.. ANd later when the police is investigating his house, they find Q's things and they realise that the attacker killed Q. and brooke turns into Julian's chets and cries.. Georges!!!
I think you can find the Brulian scenes on youtube or the oth spot:D
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I loved that scene so much Brooke totally kicked ass.
I was totallly into Brulian for the moment atleast, and the baby shit just ruined it. I CAN NOT believe Mark went this direction. I mean seriously get a grip..."im gonna have to call you my baby daddy" *insert vomit* Of course while Brooke is in despair fighting to find her daughter...peyton magically has one appear in her womb! And who gets thrown to the ground in pain by a baby anyways (last epi) I need to find my happy place again!lol
Thanks for the update Janni. I think my happy place is gonna have to be youtube for now!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
hey evryone.
yeah, i was like wow this episode sucks when it started. and of course it ends with leyton too.
selfish mark.
Mark is so freakin lame! why were they not using birth control! ARH! I mean shouldn't Lucas know by NOW!?!? I heard the last LP scene was a pukefest. I'm glad I missed that. It's definetly Peyton Tree Hill. I hate Mark!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hei Molly:D
Well it's is MArk and his crappy one Pucas Hill!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know i seriously wanted to throw the pillow at the tv and barf in that scene so sappy.