Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16801-16850 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
LMAOOOO! Tautoxrona omws...? haha! Heyyy!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
heyyyy omg we wrote ON THE SAME TIME !!!!tautoxronaaa !!!!!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
IKR? At the exact same time...like...OMFG! Sundesi mualou paidi m....THLEPATHEIA FTW!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
yeiiiiI!!!!!!!!! hahah LOL

den ginodai auta.... GREECE BABY !!!! haha
1年以上前 irene_p said…
and we said the same phrase !!!! hahaha
ta megala pneumata sunadioudai -P
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Re...lol! Greek soulmates! hahaha!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
^^^^^ right !!!!!! oh ! i saw twilgiht !!! (remember) omg i LOVED IT !!!!
*new obssesion*---> bedward
1年以上前 sophialover said…
YAY! Porwsh e? Kala...fantasou na diavazes to vivlio p trust me einai 1000 fores kalutero<33! ALLA NAI! BEDWARD<33! (L)!
Autos o Rob re paidi m...tststs....exw dei 3 fores tn tainia g xarh t k paw mallon to Savvato g tn tetarti!!! (TO REKOR ME EINAI 5...LMAO)
1年以上前 irene_p said…
hahaha lol!!!!! nai nai porw8hkaa... kai 8elw na parw kai medal sto edward bella... haha whatever
1年以上前 sophialover said…
E vaze ekei vids...exei ekatommuria sto YT! Tha to pareis paneukola...xDD H Kristen omws dn einai ligaki skulomoura re su? Like...EWWW! Antipathitiki katsikaaaaa! K diavaza k mia sunenteuksi tis...POLU PSWNARA OMWS! P elege tous fans 'retared". REATARED einai k fainetai!!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
ree an tthn deis se stills ( ektos ths tainias) fainetai poso pswnara einai.... kai to xw ksanapei kai to ksanalew... einai toooooses polles autes pou einai edelws koines .... kai filane se tainies 8EOUS !! ki i sara... apo to prison break... exei gurisei filia kai me ton wentworth ALLA KAI SE TAINIA ME TN JOSH (SAWYER) eleos???
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
i no shes pregnant but dont tell me anything else that happens
jus posting that beofre i say hi lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Koita...logiko na epeleksan tn Kristen p einai "koini" epd k sto vivlio tn Bella tn perigrafei ws "koini" k upothetw ithele na kanei tn antithesi "THEOS,VAMPIR" - "KOINI THNITH" alla i Kristen...HANDS DOWN! To'xei xesei TOSO polu i kopela. S lew...mono p dn exw kserasei me kati interviews tis p diavaza. FAINETAI apo xiliometra oti tn exei pswnisei APO TWRA. K eixe to thrassos na dhlwsei oti oute kan tis aresei i SEIRA! MONEY WHORE...LOL!

Kala..exei filhsei ton JOSH?? DLD..ELEOS! TI ALLO THA AKOUSOUMEEEE! Ti tuxi p exoune merikes merikes...k dn einai k TPT to idiaitero. Pff!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
LMAO DAWN!! Well..basically i've only seen the Brooke parts so i guess i can't help...haha!
PUCAS baby....EWWW! *throwing up*
1年以上前 irene_p said…
AUTO LEW !!!!

hii Dawn !!!
yeh im watching this episode and after that i am so done with one tree hill
1年以上前 sophialover said…
SCREW OTH! Did you watch GG 2.14? OMFGGGGG! GOD..I LOVE B! I love her now...MORE THAN EVER.

"I'm Chuck Bass but...WHO CARES?"
"I do!"<33333333333333333333333333!
1年以上前 irene_p said…
IT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
Brooke rockss and that's it... everything else is.... cheesy, boring, something we've already seen !!!!!!
omg im watching gossip girl im gonna cry lol
im watching it now jus got to the part where blair finds chuck kissing that girl :O:O:O
1年以上前 sophialover said…
DEFFO!
Everything else is just a copy-paste thing which goes on & i've completely lost my interest what soever.

I CRIED DAWN! I FUCKING CRIED AND I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT! It was just...PLAIN ADORABLE. For one entire minute i managed to forget about crappy Pucas and everything.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
AHHHH OK! THEN I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL IT FOR YOU! Watch the entire thing and let me knowwww! YOU'LL LOVEEE IT!
yeh im jus at the bit where jenny gets told off for bullying penelope
1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
hey everyone! aw GG sounds so good! i didn't get a chance to watch it, i have to wait until this friday =[! but UNFORTUNATELY i saw OTH....i'm pretty depressed!
omg i jus love blair
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hi:D
Why did you cry Mary?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
WATCH GG AND IT WILL GO AWAY...LOL! BTW..WHAT'S UR NAME? I'm Mary...lol!!

DAWN- I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW<333! Blair freaking ROCKS in this episode.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Haven't you seen the CB scenes from 2.14?
THAT'S WHY I CRIED...LOL!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Noo!! Please don't spoil me! I started watching Gg but i could only watch 72 min, and i ad already watched oth.. Watching it now:D

Mary, how far have you com with the book?
omg that was so good
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Janni..some cousins of my mother came to visit us and i haven't managed to start it YET!

haha Dawn! Wasn't it AMAZING?
LOL okay i hope so! hey mary, i'm ellen! =] so are CB together now??
1年以上前 irene_p said…
sorry to interupt but do you know when lost season 5 is released?
1年以上前 Janni said…
nooo!! you have read it soon;]
ok, i'm going to many GG spoilerd;P
will be back later<3
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
crap i missed a lot
hey dermer! LOL you missed a lot of GG or you missed a lot of forum updates??
omg the promo :O:O:O:O:O:O i hope she didnt sleep with him
gah naley are pissing me off already lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey guys
dam freaking leyton baby
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Naley is gonna be good next week and i really Doubt Blair actually slept with him. I have to say once Derena got back togther and i found out that Aaron was gone i was jumping up and Down in the air.
dont tell me havnt watched it all yet one tree hill that is
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
for oth i suggest fast forward the Leyton stuff and you will Love Brooke even more after last night.
hey brucas4ever! i'm the newbie, ellen lol
i hate OTH. me & my cuz took it off our favorites on facebook this morning...LOL nobody noticed but still
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
^^get i hate oth now too!!!!!!

btw guys will you rate these?
link
YAY!!! i'm telling you we really should boycott the show. lets see what happens when mark loses like 60% of his fanbase, try to get by THOSE ratings sucka!
edit: off to rate those now!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
^^omg that's totally what i said! aww thanks Ellen.. do you want me to rate anything for you!

i Think Mark was trying to piss us all off!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
even tough Mark has lost his mind i am still go watch i still have Naley, Julian, Brooke and Brulian and Mouth and Millie got issues at the moment.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
^^but a lp baby! i could possibly stand lp but a baby*throws up and gags**