Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16451-16500 of 116057

1年以上前 Janni said…
Ellen! you too are a 93 girl:D Woot Woot^^
1年以上前 CheeryEllen93 said…
yeah you said it livelovelaugh lol! i'm so glad the ratings are going down, all BL fans should just boycott the show. but on the plus side baley are getting tight again, i missed them so much in season 5! paley is just..ew! are we allowed to bash or nope?
1年以上前 kristinabetty said…
hey dawn
YAY JANNI! 93ers FTW=]! so are you allowed to get your permit this year too?
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
haha bash all you want!! bahahaha

yeahh, ive missed baley too Ellen!
1年以上前 Janni said…
WE are so totally allowed to bash here!!

No:( We have to wait until we turn 18 here..Grrr!

Yeh! I ahve missed Baley so much! Love them!
OMG! Have you guys seen the pictures of Lp babysitting Jamie!? I was sp pissed when i saw them!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL I dont mind Paley cause it's the only time I can tolerate Peyton but bash away cause I don't love them near as much as Baley!!!!! Baley are AWESOMENESS
I totally agree with u ellen!!
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
i love baley never been a breyton fan liked breyton season 2 only time i liked them
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
I haven't seen them Janni but I heard rumors it pissed be off beyond all belief urgh god I hate Mark!
YES! i have to try very hard to follow the rules when we're not allowed to bash LOL! baley are GREAT, my favorite along with brachel! not a big breyton fan personally, how about you guys?
its like mark is even trying to make the naley fans like them now he wants them to be the ultimate couple but most people who dont watch oth know about bl and nh but dont know bout lp thats what i think anyway
1年以上前 Janni said…
I can't tolerate Paley! Peyton has never had a great relationship with either Haley or Jamie. But Brooke has and she is awesome with them. Like she is with Lucas. And it just seems like MArk puts Peyton with them just to make her do the samethings as Brooke! And she can't pull it off!
OMG!!! LP babysit jamie? WHY!? BL are the godparents! mark sucks! his favorite hobbies are deleting BL scenes and writing pucas cheesefest storylines!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL yeah Ellen I used to be a Breyton fan when I was watching s2 and the beginning of s4 but that shit went straight out the window! I don't hate them but Baley trumps all!! lol and I agree Dawn
yeh i love brachel aswel they are a great friendship
1年以上前 Janni said…
Not a big fan of Breyton either.. Don't mind them, adn it is good for both of them to have eac others. but i feel like Brooke is always axcepting Peyton's flaws
janni i totally agree girlie! when paley come on screen i'm just like PEYTON GTFO SHES BROOKES! LOL well not really but peyton is a REALLY bad friend. she steals lucas, the only guy brooke ever loved, TWICE & still comes out looking like the victim *rolls eyes*. she pisses me off so much because brooke's suffering is totally ignored..brooke suffers too, she just doesn't sit in her room emoing it up for the world to see
same here kels! i was starting to like breyton in season 3 but as soon as peyton kissed lucas my hate came rushing back! baley totally trumps all, team roomies!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
haha, i thought i was the only one who wasn't a big fan of Breyton! lol but yeah i loove Baley and Brachel! Brooke is so fun i love her!

and Mark just wants to make people love Peyton like how everyone loves Brooke...i know there are TONS of Peyton haters out there, good thing. geez, Mark is selfish!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Couldn't have said it better Ellen! Mark is writing this series like Peyton is the only F**** person that suffers in the world.. I undertstand that she has had it ruff! But god, there are other people who are suffering too!! Open your damn eyes Mark!
okay BLers i gotta go, it was AWESOME meeting all of you! talk to you later♥♥♥
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL thanks Ellen! Team Roomies FTW and lol Kristen Mark is really selfish
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
hahahah, omg, Ellen, you are so right! ALL peyton does is emo up the whole damn world! no one like goes to Brooke to help her...like how can you not notice that she is acting in a weird way? geez

1年以上前 lizisme said…
bye ellen join us again
yeah i feel like mark gives away all the cool friendships brooke has to peyton urghhh

like haley and brooke were so tight and no peyton and her are

and jamie and brooke are and now peyton is helping babysit

brooke and karen have alwas been close and last season she was all buddy buddy with peyton

brooke and mouth are close so now she is best buds with skills its like brooke can't do anything wihtout peyton
copying her

lol that was longer then i expected needed to vent a little
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Bye Ellen!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
bye Ellen, come back soon! :]
yeh its his show he rights it how he wants but does anyone else find it weird the character he bases on himself is a girl lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
I really think that Peyton is MArk's fantasy women.. A mark in a women body. He just plays around with like she is his doll or sextoy or something! He is such a sucker for Peyton! God he must really be alone! Get that man a women, and i'm pretty sure that he will give our BL back!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO you guys are so fucking hilarious and may actually be on to something there!
omg that poll now lp are like 4000 votes behind us but chair are winning now it is chair then bl woop
I agree with all of u!!! :-)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Bye Ellen:D

Liz, it is good to vent. Actually healthy, there can't come any good by keeping allt that Peyton /Lp inside you^^
400 i meant not 4000 lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
Ok, i really have to go now!
God this spot is making me crazy! It's so hard to leave! I'm so gonna oversleepe tomorrow too xP

xoxo♥ ♥
I know that YOU love me xP
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL well 400,4000 either way AWESOME! I LOVE me some Chair too!!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Bye Janni and Yea we do love you!!
i voted for chair here then voted for bl at my boyfriends i jus love chair
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Yeah lol well I didn't vote for either,I voted for Tim and Lyla from Friday Night Light, OMFG the love I have for them just WOAH!! They are AMAZING!
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
haha yeahh i love Chair too! i think theyre one of the sexiest couples out there ;] lol

yeah, so i def should be going tooooo!
agh, bye!
bye janni and we do love u and i love chair too!!
cya janni love ya
i agree with u kelsie they r adorable!!
cya kristen and i no how can people jus not like chair
1年以上前 lizisme said…
i love chair too but brucas is my favorite and they haven't won 1st so i want them too badly...
whatever though we have this whole year.

bye
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Hey everybody :)
Dawn! You have vegas pro 8, right???
Could you please help me? I don't know how to add effects to my video!!
i know they r adorable who else do u like dawn
bye and hey alice
1年以上前 lizisme said…
alice are you a jacob black fan?=0
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL I know Dawn the like Blair/Nate shippers kill me! Chair FTW