Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16351-16400 of 116057

1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey hannah. hows the dizziness going?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Oh that's great to hear(or read), Hannah. Is it shingles???
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
idk.. cause i don't have a rash.. and im not sure if im gonna get one.. yeah ive been very dizzy..btw nem i love ur name
nem, yeah shes a fast learner, brightest kid her age i have ever come across, she continues to amaze me. like last week we were listening to music and kayleigh has this thing where she says 'i love (fill in saying) too' and a song came on and she goes 'i love this song too' then it got really loud and her face crumpled up and she turns around and says 'i dont love this song anymore'. i was shocked. but it was sooo cute.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hannah you know how I feel about my name, lol.

Aww I like kids!!! They're so cute and cuddly and I love to dress them up! lol
hey if you tell me your name i can give sway the verdict whether it sucks or not ;)

i love kids, i would like to go back to working with them but since leaving that path i feel like it'll be stepping backwards, and well maybe working with kids again will make me like them less.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
hate my first name!!! lol.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol cutie
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
her first name is sooooo cool!
anyways, coincidentally i'm about to head off to go see the little monster now. so i'll catch you guys another time. see ya nem, bye hannah and i hope u keep feeling better. hugs
last edited 1年以上前
lol what is it? quick tell me.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Not really cool, very common, I must say. It's too girly for me!!! lol. Promise me you won't laugh. It's Princess. See, Nem is waaaaaaaaay much cooler. lol. Bye. Catch ya soon!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
bye mickei
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
how did you get the nickname Nem?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't really know. My friends back in highschool used to call me that and it just sort of passed on. lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
aww your name is really cool!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey nem can you do me a favor? can you rate my btfg icons? im trying for my fanatic. btw did you ever get your kellan/emmett medals?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah sure. :)

I did got my Kellan Lutz dedicated, but I didn't get the Emmett one. It's fine though, I haven't been adding stuff in those spots anymore. I wanna try for a Brucas fanatic. :)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yeah ive been rating all ur stuff.. on here like ur vids and icons.. and you also add soooo many picks
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol speaking of, I just posted another pick. Haha
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol im gonna go check it out.. but i have to go try and sleep cause im not sure but im might be going to school in the morn. so bye hun love ya<3
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Okay, get well soon and goodluck with school! :) ♥♥♥
i promise nem that i didnt laugh, in all honesty i didnt. it was surprising. but you could have done worse, instead of princess your name could have been slave! and where i come from princess is not a common name, heck michelle is a common name thus the nick name mickei. but i like the nick name nem, kudos to the friends who gave it to you.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Mickei, come on, it's in the damn dictionary. It's a common noun. lol. Yeah I like it too that's why I used it. :D
haha.

ive never met a princess before, should i curtsy?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol no, I'm a diff kind of princess. :D
so i bow?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol stop it Mickei. :D I actually told Hannah, what if I'm marrying a prince, would they call me Princess Princess or what??
*bow*

um i think it would her royal highness princess princess and then the rest of your name. idk.

nem, can u draw?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol.

No. I suck at anything that utilizes my right half of the brain. lol
well consider it as a lucky escape, and by chance if you suddenly wake up one day with the ability to draw don't tell the people around you. especially children, if kids find out you can draw your hand may permanently be connected to a pen.

and if i draw one more friggin balloon ever again im gonna go crazy!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I guess I know how that feels, only more techie, they want me to draw in my cellphone. lol
lol. see you can use that side of your brain.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Not really, cause they end up drawing, themselves. LMAO
*bow*

haha. i just spent two hours doing bday invites for mel, i went over there to help them with the invites, not to do the invites. but she couldnt even rule a straight line, thankfully tracy can use a glue stick. it was fun though. but when it got to 9.30 i was just buggered. unlike them i have to be up early in the morning.

yet i come home and go on the internet, i promise to go to bed soon.

so are you good with technology stuff?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol we don't use invites anymore, unless it's like a formal party or something. :D

what do you mean good with techie stuff??
its mels 21st bday this feb, so its a big party!

i dont know, um... know more about computers than how to turn them on and don't have to bang/throw things to make them work.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol same here, I'm more of the user who actually wears them out. I know some stuff, but nothing major or special, really.
*yawn* im so buggered, if i just vansh on ya ive crashed on gone to bed.

lmao, my mum wnats to learn how to use a computer, it took her like two years just to stop yelling at me when she msgd me. it should be funny.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol my mom doesn't really know how to use the computer. :D

Hey Mickei, sorry I got to go, I have school tomorrow (Do people really have to wake up at 5 just to go to school before 7?!). Goodnight. Don't think about drawings. And balloons too much. lol.
well now im forced to go to bed if your not here to chat to. have a fun time at school if thats possible. and i'll try not to think of balloons or drawing. hmmmm... i'll just think about brucas, omg the best remedy ever.

nite nem.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Hey Dawn I am!
1年以上前 lizisme said…
hey guys what up?
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Hey Liz not much how are you?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i am here but i am a little preoccupied
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm here too..Just rating some stuffs^^
What's up?
1年以上前 lizisme said…
im good i guess other then the fact that i started school again today and it really sucks i hate it!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
we are changing the icon & banner, so if you guys have any suggestions please ass them at the forumand then I'll add them in the pick:D
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey everyone =)