Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14301-14350 of 116057

1年以上前 ritergrl said…
Yeah, we didn't trash you, we didn't trash Brucas, we just... talking about doors, ACDC, Charlie and winnages... like any other day!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
i'm confused too.
LPers are crazier than us no doubt.

yeah i'll give you one right now if you help me later. not now thought bc i'm like ... sitting on the couch bw my brother and his friends so now is NOT the best time lol
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
molly- hmmm... IDK. They might be crazy but we have superpowers lol!!!
and i have to go to dinner brb
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
that is true!
1年以上前 Laurra said…
WE HAVE SUPER POWERS TOO! BUT WERE JOINT WITH FRIENDS FANS! WE ALREADY HAD AWD-CLG &&RBG && HAWD (US LOT) MONTHS BACK! ITS OUR EVIL TROUP! BUT IVE JOINED FRIENDS ONE! OUR ARMY HAS EXTENDED! TO ..A LOT .. PLUS A NINJA SPYING GHOST! ... IHAVE TOO MANY PLANS.. I KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE!

YES ONE WHICH INCLUDED KILLING SANTA AND TAKING OVER HIS POSITION! WITH JOKER COSTUMES AND THE NAUGHTY PEOPLE ON NAUGHTY AND NICE LIST GET PRESENTS AHAHAHAHAH!

WE ARE VERY STRANGE BUT IF I CARRY ON TELLIN PEOPLE IM GONNA TEL YOU ALL MY EVIL PLANS! :O
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
HAHAHA Laurra! You're killing me lol
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
Yeah, I'm the joker... who needs super powers when you've got uber tons of eyeliner.

Oh and Laurra, the Harry Potter peeps and all comic book superheroes joined us =P
1年以上前 SG1-090 said…
did i prop everyone who put up with us....i think so - tell me if i didn't!
1年以上前 SG1-090 said…
YEh wow i'm HAWD BTW and i'm gonna take over the work - Lex Luthor style!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Bahahahahaha! Oh and yay!! I got 14300!!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Yes you propped me and Laurra you always crack me up
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
Oooh, I just got an idea for the OTH fan awards - "Best Prank"
-This one (this is our door)
-The Chaaarrrlieeee take over
-The shipping swap
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
okay back. I ate a little dinner... I can't believe we're eating that late.
And LOL Laurra you are so crazy...
1年以上前 Laurra said…
PLUS OUR POWERS COME FROM THE FTWINNAGE CHARM< FORGOT TO MENTION THAT BEFORE! CLICH KEEPS STEALING IT STUPID WITCH! BUT I STOLE IT BACK! :)
CHARMED GIRLS>SUPERNATURAL BOYS>SHELDON AND SETH(BRAINS) > CHARLIE> SUMMER(RAGE BLACK OUTS X100)>LEYTON FANS(FIESTY AHAHAHAHA... THEY BANISH PEOPLE)>DAN AND CARRIE!>HEROES(THE SHOW >> ALL OF THEM ARE ON OUR SIDE!

PMSL! OH GOD THOSE VK WENT STRAIGHT TO MY HEAD!

TEAM WW : MOTTO:WE DESTORY NOT SAVE!

WE AL HAVE POWERS! NOT JUST ONE POWER BUT MULTIPLE! LMFAO!

WE ARE INVINCIBLE! BEAT THAT! HAH!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
HAHAH that's sounds great!! hehe
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
sarah (ritegrl): DEFINATELY the shipping swap. That was SOOO fun!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
nice OTH fan award ideaa!

ooh craziest forum!
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
OOH! Alice, for you: link
1年以上前 Laurra said…
HI DERMER >> shes kinda on both teams! agreed to mine on the friends spot cos she make sup great plans to ahahaha!
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
That's true... some pretty kick ass plans.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Wait, sarah, why is that for me?? I don't get it. *confused*
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
You like twilight right? Yeah, I think all the other BFTG saw it, thought you might like to =]
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
its hilarious alice read it
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
What Kick ass plans are those and you can call me Terra
1年以上前 Laurra said…
ooh plus we now have comic book heroes>> spider man ect. and harry potter peeps step in and help us with there sheilds of love! you cant touch us! WAYYY!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
sarah: yeah well I still kinda like it although not really as much anymore...except I LOOOVE JALICE!
And okay I'll go read it. I'm up for a good laugh :D
1年以上前 Laurra said…
ahaha terra okay - we made up the whole victoria manface plans remember?lol
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
I remember the get rid of Chase plan. That was awesome.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that's what i thought those were some awesome plans i also had the Psycho Bitch Carrie plans i love the chase plans.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
HAHA yes they were bad-ass we need a plan for Mark now!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LMFAO!!! The sad thing is that everything in that article I kinda agreed with. (I hate kristen stewart and stephenie meyer.) LOL. It's so funny... and true :-D
1年以上前 Laurra said…
ahahahaha!! oo i wrote an episode of oth! would you liek to know what happens?youll hate the leyton part! but you may like the mouth part! were i make dan kill him! AHAHAHAHAHAH an then brookes attacker comes back holds people hostage - sets fire to the place >> scott boys to the rescue! everyone gets out but oops weres haley! :O >> nathan in to save her! >> gets out fine ! but oh now she cant see! ahha

she needs a new storyline^ .. i may give her back her sight!

oo plus NO JAMIE! its past his bedtime what a shame!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Kelsie definitely!!!! Remember our zorro plans???
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
LMAO Laurra I love the haley thing and the Jamie thing :D
Haley definitely needs a new storyline!! But please give her back her sight lol
1年以上前 Laurra said…
nooo charlies killing mark! look at the pick on the oth spot! we had groups who killed him! i added charlie and hes winning PMSL!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
BAHAHAH!!! Yea Alice I remember!!
1年以上前 Laurra said…
yes i will! but leave her getting used to being blind for a while! i want it like the carlos DH story! then there will be a miracle an all she needs is a simple operation!

1年以上前 ritergrl said…
She can have sight, but she can also... ACCIDENTALLY KILL JAMIE... if only =P

Yeah, and Charlie's kicking Mark's ass!
1年以上前 Laurra said…
zorro! he rocks! with the hole sword z thing! WOW i wanna hear this plan!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
ahhahah if she killed jamie ...
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Well Laurra we planned to dress up as zorro and the Joker and go hunt down mark and kill him we haven't elaborated much but its a work in progress
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
laurra- LMAO I love it!!!
and sarah... hmm well I don't want to kill that annoying little tyke... but how about we ship him to japan and he can be taken in by some farmers who grow rice and he will adapt to the ways of the japanese because he is so smart??? ooh I love it!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Well my friend Katy and i have already plans to write oth and Mark is on are hit list if i wrote and episode it would be core five no jamie and hales would have a storyline and Julian, Luke and Nate would be shirtless and Mouth and Chase would be dead.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Laurra- yeah but we have to like tie him up and than like rip him up limb by limb with our swords and leave A's and K's all over his body oooh I'm LOVING it!!
You all can come if you want :-D
BRING CHARLIE! He'll help the most of all!
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
ahahahah ok alice
1年以上前 Laurra said…
aww zorro is cool! but sarah will kill you if you take the joker! maybe go with batman! then ill let you borrow the NANANANANA BATMAN!

but great idea ahaha! charlie could help yeah?
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
Excuse me? WHO'S dressing up as the Joker?

And I think little j will fit RIGHT IN at Japan! With his intellect of a 30 year old and what not!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LMFAOROFLCMSGFBLAFOOW
1年以上前 ritergrl said…
And you may borrow Charlie and his banana army
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
and the weird thing is that all acutally means somthing lol