Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115101-115150 of 116057

1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
heyyyyyyyyyyy.
This is how American Teenagers do things.
They pretend to be writing their papers, while their really on facebook.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
lmao thats they way it works
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
ok terra big tvd question, team stefan or team damon?

hannah, lol, wb.

but now i gotta go clean and be a responsible adult :P later bfgs. keep this place alive and t have a good rest of ur birthday
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
don't make me choose between them i love both of them equally and both Paul and Ian are hottie's

the tvd writers defiantly know how to write couples and triangles than most shows
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
anyone??
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
angelic
2 days.
sad isnt it.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Anyone?
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
still someone here?
time differences suck.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
agreed.
hannah u still around?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
My dream college would be $40,542.
FUCKKKKKK MY LIFE>:
wow, u got a college fund, any scholarship options, payment plans wat ur dream college?

btw, hann, do u know what tiem it would be in america?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Boston College.

Dammit, no it's too much even with loans and everything it's way too much. Maybe if it was $30,000 but there is no way, i'm not even applying i don't want to get my hopes up.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I mean look at this bitch?
Who wouldn't want to go here?
It's a fucking castle.
 I mean look at this bitch? Who wouldn't want to go here? It's a fucking castle.
omg a castle! u'd b like a princess.

in australa its affordable for anyone to go to uni, you apply for hects or whatever it is nd they pay it for you and it comes out of your taxes once you earn over a certain amount, so if your annual earnings dont meet that then you never pay for your education. fn sweet.

you'd think seeing college an furtehr education is asuch a big thing in america tehy would make it more affordable for people.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Maybe i should to to Uni in Australia.

No college is so expense here.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK my life.
I mean what's the point of working my ass off for four fucking years. Late nights and shit. I'm ranked 35 in a class of 750 people. I think that's pretty fucking good. And it's all fucking pointless if i can't get into a good college because i'm poor.
I hate my fucking life.
well its available only for aussie citizens, we rip eveyone else off its like so much per unit they do. but hey come do uni in aus, it may be cheaper for you :P go to UWA!

are you trying for scholarships? but you shouldnt just not bother because you think ou cant afford it, there will be no harm you applying for whatever colleges you want. or is there like a more affordable college you like?
what year are you in at school? u a senior?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
What's UWA?

I know i can't afford it. I just the way the world works. There is no possible way i can. Considering it's not my home state so i'd have to pay for air fair and stuff like that A LOT.

I'm a junior, i have one more year and 2 more months left in hs.
But i need to pick out what schools i'm applying to. Because on my exams next week i'm supposed to list schools that i'm applying to so they send my test scores for free. Instead of me paying later.
wow they start you early, the pressure. if you had to pick a closer school what would it be?

UWA is the university of western australia, its pretty much the most prestigious uni in wa, my state. its not quite a castle though.
 wow they start あなた early, the pressure. if あなた had to pick a closer school what would it be? UWA i
ooh new spot look is up, i like, so much better tahn last though it seems a bit more blurry up there compared to the pic of it.
and teh motto has motto written next to it, hmmmm.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i have nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea. Like i honestly don't want to go to an in-state school. Only a school in Chicago but that's way to close to home.
Yeah it looks a little blurry.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Hey i'm off to bed i want to get some reading in, and i have to be up early to babysit tomorrow morning.
k, well sweet dreams and good luck. later
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
.....will anyone send me their mobile number? I have 5 free international texts to spare! LMAO
lmao nem, i will if ya want
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
PM me! Let's try if it will work ;)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
People that are epic always get to talk in the end.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
kiss
MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
awwwwwww SOO SO SO SO SO SO TRUE!
It's been FOREVER,way way way way way too long!
How are you? What's new?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I've seriously missed you!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
zzz
Dude I feel like it hasn't been that long,honestly. Probably cause last time we had been talking for hours? Might be. BUT I MISS YOU. I've been...well...my life's been...decent enough,predictable enough I suppose. I'm terribly lazy though and it's like the final month before my A levels or whatever we do call it here and...the feeling generally sucks. I have.to beath.laziness gtfo tumblr and STUDY.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG your reading my mind. I HAVE ACT's in too weeks. Like i'm freakng out. I'm so fucked. I'm gonna do shit and not get into any schools.
I need to study for today and all weekened, and everyday next week, also ALL MY SPRING BREAK.

You don't even understand how stressed i am. Idk i found out that i can't afford my dream school.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I actually heard to Janni the other day :)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hmmm
What is your dream school? Boo that sucks. But wtf you have to pay to get in that school?
I swear we have a mind connection. MY SPRING BREAK STARTS IN A WEEK. And god only knows the studyin I'll be doing. I'm like...it's like the "end",the final studying and I'm all exhausted. I seriously have no strenght left to carry on and feel like shit. I ofcource know I'm throwing all the effort I've made so far in the effin bin but..seriously I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
crying
OMG HOW IS SHE? I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER IN A YEAR. DUDE...PCBR...
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
It's Boston College, it's an amazing school. But i found out it's over $40,000 a year. And even with loans and shit it's impossible to go there.

Yeah i know the feeling, i feel like by the time i get to the test i just won't care because all the prep work and everything. I'm pumped for spring break but not because i need to like focus then.

She's good working and stuff. But good. She was telling me about college.

PCBRRRRRRRRRRRR ♥♥♥ OH MY GOSH
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Beautiful right?
 Beautiful right?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I MISS US. She just never ever logs in anymore. PFFF. Thank god she's at least doing good though,well..compared to us. Boston College? Well what subject you're most fond of? Idk I simply want a time machine in my life so that I can fast-forward the upcoming month and already live during July or something. I seriously can't get even any proper sleep anymore...it's terrifying. Tomorrow there's like a huge ancient greek test and I doubt I'll make it...Plato & Aristotle are getting mixed inside my head leaving me looking blankly at the fucking book. I've read this shit so many times before. I just...UGHHH
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OH MY. Gorgeous.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I miss us too<3 I know i would do anything for like one more classic BFG chat with everyone ♥ That would be amazing.

I know it's been my dream forever to go there, and it's horrible that i can't go there now.
I want to major in English, and eventually become like a book editor or something. But my dad thinks that will be stupid he wants me to go into finance, so he's forcing me to take calculus next year. I"M GOING TO DIE.

You'll do fine just don't freak out about your exams, you can't possibly study anymore so don't freak out about it.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I'm afraid that's what I'll end up doing...freaking out for life. Weird thing is I used not to like care extremely much and value that shit so much. I know exams are exams and no matter how "important" they're painting you them to be an exam can't really mark your life or your lifetime career or whatever. I did study however throughout the effin year so it makes me sad that I can't bring myself to hold for a month that is actually left. I need to get my shit together.

English<3 I'M DYING. My lifetime dream is to study english literature in London. Ew Hannah,I love your dad but don't you dare leave him take you to the finance department. You'll be miserable & will soon end up hating the thing. If you're a language person that's about it. Period.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
YOu can do it, i believe in you ♥♥
Yeah idk though, but i am an English person. I'm looking at schools online right now :)

Do you know where you want to go?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
No I haven't really got a clue. But I'm thinking there'll deffo be a period in my life i'll be studying abroad. Someday. And London is like a lifetime dream destination so I'm hopeful I'll be getting to study there.
LMAO baby I love you but I'll only be making it in my dreams. Plus I feel like even if I want to do it...I have no right to make my dad pay for it? He says he's willing and he'll be considering the possibility if I was 100% this is what I wanted but still...I feel bad. So the idea is finish the greek university first and THEN reonsider the entire thing...like after the second year or something.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Oh i'm studying abroad for sure. I really want to go to Italy, but i suck at Italian i can understand like three words.
You can do it, just don't freak.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
No there's Italian blood running through your veins. You know Italian deep inside. One year of lessons and you'll be fine. Plus you've got free practice with your dad which is heaven. You don't even need a teacher.
last edited 1年以上前