Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 105101-105150 of 116057

1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
haha, its okay!!

Ill keep seraching!!

TY FOR THE OTHER SONGS <3
1年以上前 OMGitsBrooke said…
no problem hihi <3
eyesexage!!
I HATE NOT KNOWING SONGS =[

1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol mon, why the need for allteh music so badly?

hey, do you wanna see the pic i drew of my god daughter today?
Mickey BECUASE I NEED NEW MUSIC! I HAVE ONLY GLEE SONGS LATELY ;/ WHICH FKING REMINDS ME I SHULD DOWNLOAD THE NEW GLEE SONGS, LMAO.

and yeh show me x]!
glee songs, can i just say lame.

here she is!
 glee/グリー songs, can i just say lame. here she is!
heart
Did you draw that?

YOUR SERIOUSLY AMAZING MICKEY!!
wowowow.

1年以上前 sophialover said…
glee songs, can i just say lame.

I`m so with you on that one Mickei. Glee`s got like...2,3 decent performances. The rest = FAIIIL.
no, when i said 'the pic i drew of my god daughter today' i meant the picture some random drew of some random kid. cassie has been on to me since lily was born to draw her a canvas pic and i finally felt bored enough to do it.
kiss
I`m so with you on that one Mickei. Glee`s got like...2,3 decent performances. The rest = FAIIIL.

Whatever Mary, you love Elena/Damon.
im gonna resist saying something bad about glee, but yeah i hear ya mary. and mon do you what like look up the songs and download them caus seriously if ur gonna do a shows music oth is the way to go! even if teh shows shit the music still tends to be good.
What type of music do you listen to Mary?
ha at least elena/damon has ian somerhalder going for it. what's glee got? crazy happy people *vomits*
I looked on that site, and it already annoyed me.

I want a variety of music ; rnb, soft rock ETCC....

Im just seraching YT for new songs LMAO. so lame
:O MICKEY I CNT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT DAMON/ELENA ;/
one of my friends told me amazon was a good way to go to find music, if you search something you like it recommends other stuff.
sorry, mon, ive been an ian fan since i was like eleven, so hts 50% awesome in my mind. where as glee is 100% lame.
EPIC SONG!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
ha at least elena/damon has ian somerhalder going for it. what's glee got? crazy happy people *vomits*

HUGS Mickei.
Gah,you`re my angel. Fucking overrated shitty Glee. I though i was the only one getting completely sick of it. GOSHHHH.

...ANDDD i listen to Amy fucking Winehouse...aka quality music. I do enjoy some pop songs who`ll get stuck in my head for a week and then i`ll utterly forget about them, but let`s say they`re not my cup of tea. Not the kind of music i`d bother downloading/buying anyway.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angelic
Glee`s 100% lame. I can`t BELIEVE i`m still watching it. Should be for Jayma Mays only<33 She rockssss!
LMAO. Amy winehouse GOOD MUSIC? *cough* Okay Maryyyy!!! Whatever you say.

For me good music, is good lyrics, meaningful ones; not like I WANNA SEX YOU UP, ON THE FLOOR, OPEN UR LEGS, Blah blah blah.
Even though some songs like that i cnt help but get into ;p
Glee isnt that bad ;/

Yes its overrated now, which annoys me. FK I HATE WEN THINGS GET OVERRATED >:/
But still, its not bad. Its good TV!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Glee versions of songs = sorry i`d rather listen to all original ones.

LMAO i remember when they had killed Amy`s "Rehab" and i was laughing my ass off while watching it on YT. And all of them are effin SMILIIIIIIIIING like crazy. Gah. Give me a breakkkkkkkkk!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hmmm
For me good music, is good lyrics, meaningful ones; not like I WANNA SEX YOU UP, ON THE FLOOR, OPEN UR LEGS, Blah blah blah.

Are you shitting me?
Seen AMY lyrics? *_* What the fuck Mon? Amy`s lyrics are all personal AND meaningful/AND deep. I wouldn`t get passionate about anything shallow. You know me...

YES,fuck...overrated stuff. Even Cook is getting overrated...
ive never not been sick of it, glee just freaks me out, its so damn fake and rachel freaks me out, i just wanna punch her or maybe kill her puppy. and their dancing and singing sucks.

mon is that eminem song one of his recent ones?
eyesexage ** <3 *0
 eyesexage ** <3 *0
YES,fuck...overrated stuff. Even Cook is getting overrated...

FUCKING HELL, DIITO, ON THAT. AND ITS KILLING ME ATM, I cant stand things overrated, and everyday, he keeps getting more loved, and im glad his getting all this, BUT OMG. Im so worried i might get turned off him ;/ (kinda doubtful)

Mary, im going to YT Amy's songs. LOL Lets see how deep they r.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Yes. It`s kind of freaky...xD I`d like it if it was a simple comedy show and if they`d take 100% off the singing/dancing part. Ugh. I`m just turning off the sound everytime i come across a Glee performance.

NO,Rach♥ She`s tolerable. I want Quinn to burn like...IN HEEEEEELL!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
big smile
YOU BETTER YT THEM BITCH! HAHA.
QUINN IS THE FUCKING SHIT (L)

Last episode ? <333

I WAS SO GLAD RACHEL WASN'T IN IT ALOT.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
zzz
YT "Wake up alone", "Love is a losing game", "Tears dry one their own"..."YOU KNOW I`M NO GOOD".
It`s ALL deep.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I thought you liked Rachel Mon. Or at least...you could stand her.

Quinn is a motherfucking BAD BAD cliche.

Look,characters like Brooke,Cook,Effy...they all deserve every piece of love they get. They do. But that doesn`t prevent them from being overrated. And by overrated i mean "YES. I FUCKING ADORE BROOKE DAVIS AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVE CHARACTER EVER...but the fact that she will never EVER lose a single pick on the TV spot, freaks me out a bit!"
last edited 1年以上前
I can stand her, i dont hate her, i only Hate Mercedes (except for last ep) But i was glad, last episode had some change, and she wasn't the center of attention.

AND MICKEY -- Yup thats one of his new songs!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Oh yes,Mercedes. Ew.
Look,characters like Brooke,Cook,Effy...they all deserve every piece of love they get. They do. But that doesn`t prevent them from being overrated. And by overrated i mean "YES. I FUCKING ADORE BROOKE DAVIS AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVE CHARACTER EVER...but the fact that she will never EVER lose a single pick on the TV spot, freaks me out a bit!"

Yeh, see i agree, just because something is overrated, doesn't mean its COMPELETY BAD. But it does turn you off abit, like WTF, How this possible? LOOOL

But to me, DAMON = OVERRATED. SERIOUSLY. He really is! Theres been what? 1 season of TVD? and his alreeady winning alot of picks.

LMAO. AND SPEAKING OF OVERRATED JUSTIN BRIBER CAME TO SYDNEY. AND OVER 5000 PEOPLE CAME.
I was one of those people =[ BUT I ONLY WENT FOR MY CUZIONS LMAO.
Wanna see me on tv? ;p im not happy x]
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Justin fucking Bielber. For what is that kid even famous for?
I had never heard of him. I just know he`s getting even more overrated than Twilight at the moment. And that my friend, is the definition of the word spooky. HAHA

Yes,it does turn you off.
Damon reminds me way too much of Sawyer, i`d say he`s a copy of S1 Sawyer,he`s generally so badass and kickass. He`s got some of Dean`s sex of humour combined with Sawyer`s sex appeal and "bad boy" attitude...and yeah,i cannot myself resist him. BUT YEAH. He`s already overrated.
SAWYER? HE TO IS ALSO OVERRATED.

His is ugly, disgusting, has to much facial hair, and really, his accent is not awesome.

Justin beiber, is fucked.
He has over 600000 fans on here, which is also fucked.

I want to burn usher for creating him >;/
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
What i don`t get is: WHY people have so many issues admitting something they personally love is "overrated"? Do they have a problem with a word or what...?

Like sometime`s i`m saying "YES i do love ____. He is overrated,i know he IS overrated, but i`m okay with it whatsoever" And people go like..."Eh? How can you say you like him if you think he`s overrated?" Idk..this calls for a huge "WTF". Really. I mean...seriously? Since when we`re not permitted to love/like something we admit that IS overrated.
Okay Mary, out of those Amy songs you suggested, I only liked love is a losing game!!

But im listening to Valerie atm, and im liking that song lol
seriously brooke never loses a pick?
Really. I mean...seriously? Since when we`re not permitted to love/like something we admit that IS overrated.

People get so over emo sometimes, clearly that can't admit something true about there fav couple/show/character, which makes the oblivious and naive lol

Do you think BL are overrated?
At first i thought they were, but i realised they arn't that much, they don't win all the picks, CB does... and they deserve all the love they get <3

The only reason ppl may think BL are overrated is because they still have fans after all these years... but mayb thats because we stick with what we love?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ugly?
You just called Josh Holloway ugly? ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT. Lemme get you a new pair of glasses. You SO need`em *_*
ROFL.
That was a joke Mon. Calling Josh ugly...it should be a joke. You just called THIS man,UGLY as well as DISGUSTING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 Ugly? あなた just called Josh Holloway ugly? ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT. Lemme get あなた a new pair of glasses. あなた
1年以上前 sophialover said…
crying
"Love is a losing game" is the one song that made me CRY the first time i listened to it.
It immediately had me in tears. This song is my life.

Valerie<33 Classic Amy. SO entertaining.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
BL,overrated? NO. Hell no. I wouldn`t even call Pucas overrated. I think the couples who tend to be overrated are mostly the universal couples such as NH,Mondler,CB...not the couples that come out of triangles.

NO Mickei. I don`t think she`s ever lost a single "out of my favourites..." pick. Ever. She always pwns them all HAHA
last edited 1年以上前
its a shame that the fans can spoil something you love, because really its not the characters, show, book, movie, person fault that they become overrated.

the way i see it, i like what i like, i love what i love, i hate what i hate, and nobody elses opinion is gonna change my mind or spoil it for me.
Mary, Hate to burst your bubble, im seriously not joking, HIS FACIAL HAIR, IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF FOR ME.
I cannot stand it.
and maybe i overr exaggerated abit, but his not attractive.
the way i see it, i like what i like, i love what i love, i hate what i hate, and nobody elses opinion is gonna change my mind or spoil it for me.

I like the way you put that. & i guess its true.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't think Josh is ugly. But he's def not my type.
1年以上前 sophialover said…

I think that`s the correct way for everyone to see it. I regret giving up on CB the moment they became overrated. Then ofcource their storyline bothered me, but i know i let some stupid fangirls ruin something that in my eyes was -at least at that moment- still epic.