Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 93601-93650 of 116057

1年以上前 babyd21 said…
but bio was still horrible

well then i def would have failed lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lol it was hard but i'd take it again anyday over chem
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
mischievous
i guess that would help lmao

me...i'd take *ponderin* NEITHER hahaha

oh and eyesexage mwahahaha
 i guess that would help lmao me...i'd take *ponderin* NEITHER hahaha oh and eyesexage mwahahaha
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
heart
I have to leave!
BYE HUNS<333333.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
bye Jelena! come back again soon!
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
crying
bye :(
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
EYESEXXXXXX
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
heart
lol

hey brb about to eat a sopapia...you better be here when i get back or ill never talk to you again LMFAO jk
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lmfao i will!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Ballah!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
gangstahhh!
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
big smile
lol i'm back...so when r u goin to see lovely bones??
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i think tonight or tomorrow night

do you have a 3day weekend?
1年以上前 Janni said…
OK WATCH FROM 1:06, LOOK HOW HE PLAY WITH HER THEIGHS! <3<3
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
watch what?
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
yea i'm soo excited...i'm goin monday

huh??
1年以上前 Janni said…
forget that! xD
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
woowoooooooowoooooooooowoooooo!
me too!!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
okayyy
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Hey my old BL ladies. How are ya?

D-I got your message. I'm doing okay. I'm having surgery on my other hip in 5 days so the countdown to hell has begun again. You haven't updated your FF's. :(
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
do you have a 3 day weekend next weekend??
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
forget waht
1年以上前 Janni said…
omg! REce<<3
Hey Janni and Hannah! I know I've been MIA for a while (okay quite a while) I just never find people on here lately!

I love the new banner, btw
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
kiss
RECE!!!! OMG i've missed u hun!! good...and good luck with it...you better not pull anything durin surgery lmao!!

ya kno wat i've had major writers block...but ya kno if ya want to u could help me make it go away?? lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
RECEEEE! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!

Lol nope here's how it is
off Mon. then 4day week

then the week after
Monday i have like all out review day
Tuesday i have finals (my easy day)
Wed. I have finals again ( my fucking hard day)
Thurs. I have like a special B bell day where it's like "make up final day/ sit on your ass do nothing day (aka last day of the semester)
Fri: im off! woo!
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
ur janni right?? i'm D or Dee, hey :D
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
eyesexage ** <3 *0
D, I know what you mean on the writers block. I've been so bad with my story. I'd love to help you though. Just ask away.

I've really gotten into the Southern Vampire Series, the one True Blood is based off. I'm in love with Eric & Sookie. So I've been a bit distracted from my own writing. Any of you watch the show or read the books?
1年以上前 Janni said…
Yeah, I am Janni ;D Sorry for introducing myself earlier, i have just been a bit busy. I don't think that we have ever "talked" before.. So HI Dee:D
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Rece you had surgery:( how you doing?
1年以上前 Janni said…
i am going now... love<3
I'm pretty much recovered from the surgery I had over the summer. Now I have to have the same one on my other hip on Wednesday. It's about a 3-4 month recovery.
See ya Janni, nice to catch up
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
its k lol...and no we haven't, its nice to meet u haha

Rece- for me i don't like that show...but anyway have you read the story "with arms wide open" yet?? and for "just love me" i'm havin a hard time tryin to figure out how i want them to react when they first see eachother and where they should go, so....
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
bye janni

thats a long time rece...hey you could pass time by watch brucas scenes and supernatural eps lmfao :D
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yeah i gotta go dog walk so i'll talk to you guys later

ps. im sorry reece that sounds hard!

bye loves yous!
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
heart
bye hannah...loves you too!
See ya Hannah and thanks.

D- I might just have to watch the Supernatural epi's. And, I don't know if I've read With Arms Wide Open? Is that new? Run your ideas by me for Just Love Me. I'll give you input if ya want?
I've put my beloved Brucas on the same shelf as Ryan/Marissa from OC and the my other favorite couples that the writers killed~!lol
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
heart
writers are ass holes!!

yea sort of i haven't updated it in a while but its newer then just love me, you should read it so you could fall in love with brooke/dean...and then you could help me with this one lol

just love me: when brooke opens the door should she be a bitch or nice brooke?? should they go to a college party, movies, or dancin??

and by the way thanks for helpin me with this rece!!
Okay...i think she should be assertive Brooke. Sort of a cross between bitch and nice. Witty. That would get Dean's attention. I think they should go to a college party. There are quite a few damsel in distress moments that could arise...catch my drift?
And no prob. I love this kinda thing. Sorry it took me a min my mom called. Send me a message through FF if you have any more questions I gots to eat dinner
1年以上前 babyd21 said…
kiss
its ok...and thanks sooo much this helps a bunch lol...and i totally will rece!!

bye hun ly!!
1年以上前 OCFan123 said…
*Am alone again*
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i fell asleep at 5pm woke up at 11pm my friends came by to pick me up but my mom told them i needed sleep! WTF?
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
why would she do that!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yes:(

like i thought i couldn't sleep before
but there's no hope for me now
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I don't know! but i was PISSED I MEAN FUCKING PISSED WHEN I WOKE UP! and my sister went to wake me up too! but she told her no! And i was supposed to go for a drive tonight
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
i edited!!

LUCKY ITS THE WEEKEND RIGHT THOUGH? and where did ur friends wanna ggooo
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
idk they all went somewhere i think they like rented a movie went out for ice cream and for a drive!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
what time is it there??