Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 90451-90500 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
i'll cheat
1年以上前 sophialover said…
DAMN YEAH! I needed that eyesexage!
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
BRITISH AERE LIKE AUSSIES, BUT WITH MORE EDGE LOL

and HANAHHAA!!!

and omg catia THAT IS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO Mary!
I hate to be judgmental but really, ppl who do that turns me off. Smoking turns me off, what more for drugs and sex.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
byeeeee bb!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
drugS sex and rock n' roll turn me on although my lifestyle has nothing to do with it...LMAOO. HAHA.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Bye Hannah!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
YEP THAT`S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM! They`re EDGY people. I love that.
Nem, i could never be like the people on the skins. UGH I HATE IT!! but i will admit, i do drinks sometimes.. and i have done drugs (weed only) i wuld never do other shit... and i kinda smoke xP

BUT I DNT HAVE SEX RANDOMLY AND SHIT. I DNT LIKE THAT. im a lady x]
1年以上前 sophialover said…
"i'm a lady"
LOOOOOOL! You crack me up Mon. And weed!!!! WOW! What is it like? LMAO.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
zzz
They all have sex with random people and drink themselves to death to hide their freaking insecurities. That`s the point. And it`s stupid. But it`s true. That`s all they do.
That`s why i got mad at Cassie in S2. Cause her attitude was for the first time ever predictable...LMAO. Sid had to sit on that couch with her and yell at her to make her understand...
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What scene are you talking about, Mary?
MARY AND NEM as much as weed is bad for you TRY IT!! i done it at my friends house... and its amazinggg, like i cant explain it, but i rather get high than drunk cause the effect is better :p

but i have done weed wen ive been drinking and its shit. like nothing really happens.

but wen ur high U LAUGH AT EVERYTHING AND YU GET SO HUNGRY!!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Effy`s epi Nem. When they do it on the couch then....
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angelic
Mon LMAOOO. I know i know. I totally wanna try weed someday.
Do it!!

BUT NEVER EVER DO SNIFFING OKAY? OR NEEDLING?!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What's sniffing or needling!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
sniffind is coke and needling is heroin...WTF MON? OFCOURCE NOT.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
angelic
They're all different? LMAO I thought they were the same.
THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT NEM!! but all EWWWWWWWWWWW.

Im just saying Mary, greeks have known to be badass's LOL
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Eeew? Why do ppl want them so much, then?
IDK cause it gives u that awesome feeling....
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Sex/drugs/alcohol and LP ~ things I won't ever understand.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Define "badass" there....LMAO. LOL.
Well cause you get high i guess Nem? Idk i`ll go ask Amy. Although she`s in recovery she`ll be happy to tell me.
Anyway....i think these 2 are kind of divided into some categories really.
People who don`t give a shit about their lives and just get high to get high, cause they're screwed anyway, people who are bored as hell and just want to try something new, attention seekers who think people will actually gibe a shit about them if they harm themselves in a way, AND insecure people who deal with problems and think they don`t have the power to solve them and use the drug instead.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't want to belong in either groups. :D
Mary, i was kidding x] everyones a baddasss

and yeah i kinda agreee.... Or theres people who wanna try it out, like something new :P
but where i live peopleee, like girls they just do shit for attention seeking and i hate it. its stupid, like why fuck ur life over, for some guy who doesnt give a shit and will fuck then leave you? thats what i hate.

and i hate people who pop pills who do all that kinda stupid shit, espically the ones that have fked there lives sso bad theres no turning bak.
1年以上前 OCFan123 said…
Hi people.
...Were talking about drugs?
im sounding like a judgemental person ATM but im seriously not, ive just seen so many people around me change for drugs and for guys, and i hate it.

When i was fking 14 i was playing with barbie dolls NOT PLAYING WITH BOYS AND GETTING FKED 100X
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
hey quite an interesting conversation
SARAH!! x] yurp lol
TEZZZA!! =]

ever done drugs?
1年以上前 OCFan123 said…
Sex/drugs/alcohol and LP ~ things I won't ever understand.
Same Nem.
Drugs/Alcohol- Not a fan of either. Too young to even think about it, but I can say right now that I'm not a fan of either. Especially drugs. How many times have they screwed up people's life?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
WE'RE MATURE NOW, PPL!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Why do you call Terra Tezza, Mon?
its like i call kelsie, katie and cat, catia BECAUSE IDK lol

Tezza sounds awesomer :P

GUYS FOR BLUE SKIES WAS USED IN A CB VIDEO. i like the video but i think that song will always be a brucas song x]

SARAH!! ur too young yes i know. drugs just screw up ur life because ur gett addicted, like me im not addicted because i dnt do it all the time. thank god for that, but if i did, i think i would be not the same as i am. lol even though weed isnt THAT bad.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah i want to know but i like it a cool spin on my name
mischievous
LOL tezza :P
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Sorry I got me some hotdogs! You want?
i want me some bl dogs LOL to KILLL MARK AND LP!!

I LOVE WEN BROOKE SLAPS PEYTON, I GET THRILLS WEN SHE DOES ROFLROFLROFL.
OIJAY I MUST ADMIT, I CRY IN THIS SCENE, WERE PEYTONS LIKE " YOU KNOW HER YOU CRIED WITH ME WEN SHE DIED SPEECH"
but idc.

YOU HURT HER, AND TOOK HER BF AWAY FROM HER!! MAYB IF U HAD MOTHERS, U WOULD HAVE GROWN UP WITH RESPECT.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO me too! I rewind and replay that scene ALWAYS.
IN THE DEREK RIGHT WEN BREYTON FIGHT HIM, WHY THE FK IS PEYTON ANGRY WITH BROOKE CAUSE SHE D IDNT CALL ANY1? LIKE SERUOUSLY PEYTON SHE DIDNT EXPECT TO BE FKING BASHED AND TIED UP TO A CHAIR RETARED WHORE.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I can't find it in me to sympathize with her because I didn't think the line was a low blow.
Nemm that was a confusing sentence? re-read it lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Great acting on Hil's part for that scene.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
the line - Brooke joking about her dead mums.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
mischievous
yeah i really don't sympathize with Peyton at that time i mean brooke was pissed at her so she is going to say that and ofcourse some lpers love that scene the same ones who call Brooke whiney selfish you know what
i dont understand how brooke is whiny and selfish? she gave up lucas for peyton? she never was that ex girlfriend that crfied to him and lived there love off a book? :/
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I hardly debate about this particular scene but Brooke is selfish? Watch the scene again and listen to what Peyton said. I can't stand ppl who are so biased. Peyton, your mums are dead. Get over it.
Nem, I re listened, but i still dont understand you, JUST TELL ME!!