Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 72151-72200 of 116057

1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
and OMG chace is too hot for his own good :D so happy he fixed his hair again :D
1年以上前 sophialover said…
mischievous
that`s the only way things can start with NS actually...LMAO. And hopefully THAT would be the exact storyline we`re all waiting for. I can`t believe people never saw it coming and were all like "NS WON`T HAPPEN AGAIN"
I mean...FUCK OFF LOSERS! NS♥♥♥♥♥
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
EYESEXAGE! :D
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
OMG YEAAAAAAAAAH!
His hair is love again^^ YAY!
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
i know!!! i'm so sick of reading that NS wont happen i mean are you crazy!!! don't you realize the fanbase of them :o
they OWN gossip girl ♥♥♥
i can't wait for episode 6 seriously :D:D
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
hun you changed the icon on the blace spot :D <3
adoreble ♥♥
1年以上前 sophialover said…
They will PWN this season<3 OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I`m pretty damn suuure people will love them way more than predictable DS and hopefully we`ll even GET TO CHAAAAAAAIR! LMAO.
Cause pretty seriously...NS are THE SHOW for me.
Oh yeah...i just did. And i`m now searching for a new banner as well!
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
haha yes of course we will ppl are getting sick of DS anyways :D
OMG i hope sooo chair + serenate ♥♥

yeah they are the show for me too ♥
they are what made me think GG was amazing instead of great hehe and thats a big diffrence for me!oh okay :)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angelic
I mean i`ve shipped them since the Pilot for god`s sake! And it has never happened to me that way cause i usually WAIT to see the storyline of a certain couple before decide shipping them. With them it just didn`t happen. I saw them and something clicked and BOOM. Haven`t stopped loving them and wishing they`d happen since then.
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
i know they don't need a storyline for me to love them! they're just ment to be and epic ♥

now i'm suppost to make a vidlet of 20-45 seconds for a contest and i have to make it epic and tell a story with it :) i think i'm gonna go with NS and something instrumental :D does that sound good?? :)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
NS and sth instrumental would deffo work. Just don`t do it to "River flows in you"...ROFL. Cause i know it`s EPIC and amazing but it`s just way too overused.
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
i know hun! besides i've made a new moon video to that once and i don't juse the same song twice :P
unless it was a really really long time ago lol.
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
i gtg now hun <3
bye ♥♥ *hugieess*
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
anyone??
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
anyone???

THIS FORUM DIED!
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
maybe half the members died or something? should we be worried.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
mischievous
GUESS who is here
terra! hey. wat u up to?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
nothing much talking to friends on skype and i skipped class tonight i was feeling crappy so i couldn't go
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
heyyy
aw terra, hope u feel better soon.

hey hannah.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks Mickei

and dude is this not bl

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
awww!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
see its so them more like Lucas this is where i found it

link
damn thats perfect for them
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know totally is should i make a thread about that at othforums
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
immmmm boreddd
go for it terra.

hannah, how can we entertain you?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
ok i will when i get back from dinner

Mickei did you like that pick i made this morning
loved it terra, esp the wording
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
idk sry guys its almost 11 and i gotta go to sleep i have stupid schools tomorrow night loves also its friday so tgif
sweet dreams hannah. hugs
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks Mickei yeah i was thinking about it and if it wasn't for Markie and his lp brain they would be together
damn whati ldnt do to talk to him, though well i would probably end up screaming and it woud be safer if there were no sharp objects around too.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah so true and here it is link
so wat u got planned for the weekend?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
well tomorrow i got a voice chat on skype with some friends hoping it goes well and people will actually talk another than that nothing got the house to myself
ooh, privacy. nothing better than knowing you can walk around the house naked if you wanted to.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah i could but thats not really my thing but i can do a voice chat and people in the house won't think i am crazy and i think anna is going to get ticked at me if i don't talk in it
sounds like fun. and youll just have to talk then so you dont tick her off.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah i am pretty sure i won't oh i found that conversation yesterday with those fake people you want me to sent it to you
if you like
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
heart
i emailed it to you its to long to mail on fanpop and with that i am out i am going to bed talk to you tomorrow Mickei huggles
night terra.
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
is anyone on?
IVE MISSED YOU ALL!! OMG SOMEONE COME ON!
I HAVE NEWS LOL
ON ON ON ON X]

SO WHATS NEW?
I AM NEVER LEAVING AGAIN LOOK AT ALL THE PICKS I HAVE TO ANSWER NOW AND THE VIDEOS I HAVE TO WATCH!! OMG AND THE ICONS I GOTTA RATE!!

never ever leaving lololol even though a few days off have been good x] omg im freee from high school!! yayay

anyways I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF I NEEDA BITCH ABOUT SOO SOMEONE SPEAK SO I CAN LOL

is anyone on? IVE MISSED あなた ALL!! OMG SOMEONE COME ON! I HAVE NEWS lol ON ON ON ON X] SO WHAT
P.S I LOVEEEEE YOUU ALLLLL :D
 P.S I LOVEEEEE YOUU ALLLLL :D
what mon is doing atm
-listening to sexy bitch and down
-tagging people on facebook
-eating maccas
-WAITING FOR BLERS TO GET ON!!
hey mon, you are lucky i just popped in again. love the bl banner.

yeah we went pick crazy! you should make some up too, go check out my bler challenge forum.
link <----- HAVE PEOPLE HERE JOINED THIS?
I think its a mocking joke towards Brucas and all the lpers made it because they are gay!! argh!
OMGG MICKEEYY<3 howww are you!!!

IM GONNA MAKE SOME DONT YOU WORRY x]
Okay im on it :D