Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 70151-70200 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
I`ll post a comment too. Although i doupt she`ll get it into her head that she`s wrong.
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
bye cat.

lp endgame? hey the shows not over yet, for all we know chads career will completely fail and hell be begging to come back, but hil wont be interested so they kill peyton off (or better yet she leaves lucas for jake) and lucas come back to TH. bye bye endgame. hey a girl can hope.
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
"I will do down with this ship" :)
and Lpers arn't the fucking captain of this ship so they can't control how we go down or not.
Brucas♥
 "I will do down with this ship" :) and Lpers arn't the fucking captain of this ship so they can't c
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
no problem Monia i am calm but when someone tells me to get over my ship i get pissed that is just stupid some seem high and mighty that lp got endgame
yeah because they got married and left the show some think we're meant to get amnesia and forget about brucas and just shut up.
haha so truee, they think they are all that :/ stupid motherfkers grr.

and Never sayyy neverrr with brucas!! thats the way i think :)
Gooo Maryyy with the comment :D lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angry
I commented too.
That`s bloody ridiculous.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
kiss
I saw your comment Mary but I really have to go. So tell me about it when I come back! :D

Mickei I'll catch ya later! We've been so busy I hardly see you on here.

Byeee!
bye nem! *hugs* luck 4 tomorrow.
smile
byee Nemzz for the 3rd time LOL good luck tomoz!!!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
mischievous
Mary your comment is made of win
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Oh, and thanks everyone for the support! :D
Did you know i never knew that Sarah girl made the BL banner lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
mischievous
I added something....LMAOOO.
Under my big comment.

aww thanks T<3
I don`t usually get mad over this kind of stuff but UGHHH.
and another thing you know 4 the banners can we write anything? or does writing on the banner have to be something brucas has said?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Nah it can be anything as long as it`s BL related in some way.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
um it is up to you monia but for me text on a banner wrecks the art work

I know how you feel Mary the person needs to understand we are going down with this ship
i dont reallt think there a rule on what you can write hough bl would prob be a bigger crowd pleaser
"oh and let me add something else: GO GET A LIFE." ROFL MARY!! epic last words haha. :D
Oh okay, ty :)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes it was you know i am friends with lots of lpers and known them tell me to get over bl they even can admit that they had amazing moments seems like some one is delusional
1年以上前 sophialover said…
It`s not only that Terra. I hate it when people are like...trying so hard to even ERASE what BL had. Most of the LPers DO -gladly- realize BL was a huge part of the show and appreciate their history.
I never expected ANYONE THAT ignorant and biased to claim BJu deserve to be on there and BL don`t. This just made me fucking explode today.
People are mental....and they`re SO mental i can`t take it.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
ok now i really have to go<3
LYYYY♥
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
bye Mary and so true

i like bju and all but they should not be on the banner if you were to add another couple she should be Jeyton
byeee Maryy <3

and Terra yeah i rather jeyton than Brulien... they havnt even been togehther long :S
why should BJ be on there, they havent even been together a whole season, julian has only just become a main character, and anything can happen to them. why should any couple be on there???? jesus christ, just fn change the thing if its gonna be such a big problem.
eyesexage x]
thats 3 tonight!! yay lol
 eyesexage x] thats 3 tonight!! yay lol
bye mary!

oh em gee. jeyton *sighs*
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
its because someone didn't like BL on it and wanted Bju on it this is why the couples one should not be the banner at all and that icon sucks to
lol if i was to do a oth banner it might look something more like this...
 lol if i was to do a oth banner it might look something もっと見る like this...
Thatss reallyyyyy gooood!!!!! did you enter it into the comp? i think you should have!
there souldnt be room for couples with cast pics, esp when couple are ever changing, and have such diff fanbases. *shakes head* how did people vote for it in teh first place? did they want a war.
i didnt know about the comp,i avoid the oth spot, too many lpers lol. its one i did for a fanfic.
tbh i voted for it... i liked it.. the other one i didnt like the text it and idk the banner with the couples was different and pretty <3 but i didnt know that so many people would fight over it :S

its like woah... but i feel bad for Holly because she made it and its kinda like everyone hating on it and insulting holly in a way...
omg theboysawacomet commented!!
link

haha yeah oth is like lps second fan spot :/
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
read her reply Bl should not be in the banner because they do not represent oth do you even watch the show
HELLO lucas and peyton arent even IN the damn show anymore, so how do they represent it anymore? double standards much.

were there only tw options for banners? terra do you have teh link for the original pics? surely these werent the only two options?
she doesnt know what shes talking about, brucas are apart of the show as much as any other couple.

shes fkin pissing me off.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
no it was deleted their were lots of options but S and Holly's were the winners and both were good but this is why you do not include couples on an oth banner because we are going to fight and last time i checked its Called One Tree Hill and its not all about Leyton
1年以上前 Bdavisbrookeme said…
I was right and I was right and uhhh some more I was right.

=)
I've told everyone from the start that the couples and their areas on the banner would be an issue

OH and Hi everyone ;)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hi Nate and you were right this was why i did not want a couples banner i knew someone was going to bitch about bl being in it
TY!!!

LP act as if leyton made the oth :/ they didnt soo they dont need to be always part of every detail of oth, ish
Helloo... i dont see the big deal with couples being on there :S people just over reacted with the complaing esp that cometgirl with her mouth and stupid bickering.
hey nate, long time no talk.

i cant believe all this drama over abanner, how did it win when so many people clearly have a problem with it. where were tehy for voting?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
the reason why couples should not have been on it is because with oth their are always couple fights and even though lp got their ending that will never stop so it was not good idea
There was to picks because there was cheating goin on the in first one... and it didnt mean by alot... so yeah.

It is just a banner they are acting as if the world is going to end,
lol the problem with couples being on there, well common sense, it was gonna caus problems. its asking for a fight, and there is no place more vicious for fights esp blp ones than the oth spot.
1年以上前 Bdavisbrookeme said…
Hey Mickei, how ya been?

It really shouldn't be a big deal honestly but I've known from the start how the OTH spot is, if a couple is in front of another couple it'd be like oh...obviously a brucas fan made it (altho Holly is a fan of both) this isn't fair and then you have people saying some couples shouldn't be on there and then you have people that want other couples and it blows up into this big thing so honestly it shouldn't be an issue but it always will be.

Hence why it's the OTH spot not the OTH couples spot.

And when they were voting? who fucking knows.
so there was cheating in the first one so do another one? yeah thatll stop cheating...