Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 67851-67900 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
"Why are you guys hating on SBF?"
LMAOOO!
1年以上前 xoheartinohioxo said…
tongue
Mary! =[ I read a few pages back that you're a BS fan =/

lol I love ES! I didn't mind BS in S1, but then S2 came around and i started reading the books... Just come to the dark side, we have candy.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hello and i have to say one thing Hot-linkers suck and are lazy people
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Hot Linkers? LOL.
Well i`ve just seen the first 3 epis Holly so i don`t really know who i`m gonna ship whatsoever...but so far Bill/Sookie have me totally hooked...*_*
I fucking love them!
But i can`t wait till Season 2 & Eric! Would be deffo interesting to watch!
1年以上前 Janni said…
HeyHey<33
Hot linkers piss me off =[ They fuck up my damn photobucket and make it so i can't up load any new images until September 10th.

Eric comes sometime in S1 btw Mary. I don't think it's until like 1x07 or so but he definitely comes in S1 =]
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
anyone here
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm here... LOL xD
Hey Janni =] Cute icon!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
ahhh ok then! Much better i guess! I`ll hopefully make up my mind by the time S1 finishes!
But Bill/Sookie<333333333 GOD!! I think i`ll find it quite hard to like Eric/Sookie.
But true Blood generally rocks<33 It`s an amazing show. You know yesterday i was bored and it just hit me and started watching it. I never expected to actually like it...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
Than you Holly<3
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hot-linkers are people who hot-link someone's photobucket and every time its done their bandwith gets higher and once it passes the limit you can not upload anything for awhile that is why i hate using photobucket my twin's photobucket was exceed so i am little ticked off
1年以上前 Janni said…
huh?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
brb gonna go get my phone
1年以上前 sophialover said…
aha i get it T. But i haven`t got a photobucket account anyway. That site annoys the hell out of me. It`s like...SO FUCKING SLOW. I can`t stand it...
I use tinypic and flicker.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Yes bye bye hotlinkers

thats why i use tiny pic and image shack
It really is amazing! And i can understand why you like BS, i liked them in S1 too. I don't hate them now or anything, they just grate on my nerves together. I guess part of it is because I'm reading the books. I'm seeing the differences in how the characters behave and i know stuff that non-book readers don't so i let that influence me.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
we`re talking about "True Blood" baby!
It`s a show...
1年以上前 Janni said…
oh^^ What is it about, and what channel is showing it?

anyone gonan watch the new CW shows?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Deffo Holly. I think much of it depends on the books too. But as i`ve never read any of the books [they don`t come out in Greece anyway] i guess i`ll never get to see the real greatness of ES! hihi. I`ve heard many people like these two exactly b/c of the books...whereas people who watch the show tend to prefer BS! But i`d certainly love reading the books too^^ If only i could download them or order them online...
That's what happened to me recently Terra. I'm so effing pissed, I finally made my photobucket private & I'm using my tinypic but ughhh!! I can't upload anything until Sept. 10th =[
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
link
You can watch it from here baby.
It`s sort of a supernatural show...that has nothing to do with Heroes or Supernatural...it`s vampire related.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
You can`t upload anything even in tinypic Holly?
What the hell...?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
got it! im waiting for a text sry
I know there ARE places online where you can read books but i never find the good sites. If i ever come across them online I'll let yah know =] They really are great books. They aren't terribly long, but they are long enough to develop a good plot and tell a story in a fun, intriguing way.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im gonna watch the new one on the cw i thinks its smth like beautiful life
Oooh no Mary, I meant i can't upload anything to photobucket until the 10th! Tinypic is fine, it never gives me stupid problems.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol it`s ok Hannah.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
eyesexage ** <3 *0
1年以上前 sophialover said…
ahhh ok Holly. Cause tinypic works just fine with me...haha.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
YAY!
I`d appreciate it if you could link me to that sites Holly! But i`ll google it myself too.
Maybe i`ll just print the pages and then read them normally cause i can`t even think of the possibility of reading them from the PC...lol^^
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
me too, it's with micha, wondering hot it's gonna be =/

and melrose place, and maybe the vampire series
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that sucks Holly i stopped using Photobucket a long time ago because of that the only problem with tinypic is the png images usually are changed to jpg which kinda bugs me
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Beautiful Life is the new one with Mischa motherfucking Barton? There`s NO fucking way i`m watching it=D! LOL.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
But jpg is the perfect format Terra=D! Why does it bug you? lol.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i love mischa!
1年以上前 Janni said…
anyone know where i can creat a webpage with password? where i can download pictures?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
because png are better then jpg i found
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Nahh i hate this woman. She can`t act for shit and she bugs me SOOO much.
I`ll deffo NOT watch the show..
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lmfao i can't believe she like turned fat tho although she lost weight for the show!
1年以上前 Janni said…
she turned fat?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
huh?
She turned fat..? I thought she`s always been super skinny!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im not gonna watch the vamp show
1年以上前 Janni said…
i'm gonan give everything a chance xD
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
she was always like skin and bones, and then she like got fat when she was addicted to drugs and drinking!

but she looks thinner for the show
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Guys i`m telling you...what are you waiting for to watch True Blood? It`s fucking great!
I`m sure you`re gonna love it since the pilot<3
1年以上前 Janni said…
she needed to lose weight cause she is gonna play a model
1年以上前 sophialover said…
But she`s always been anorexic...xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Drugs and drinking? I knew she was fucked up...*_*
But i`m not gonna judge her on that anyway.
I just cannot stand her in ANY way....
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
my mom watches true blood, shes like in love with it

anyways my friend is coming over so ill talk to you all later