Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 63001-63050 of 116057

1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
DON'T GOOOOO
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
MINE
MINE
MINE?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
MINEEEEEE
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
MINE
MINE
MINE?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
MINEEEEEE
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I DON'T KNOW! XD
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALICE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
HAHAHAHAHA.
Sucks for you, Hannahlicious.
 HAHAHAHAHA. Sucks for you, Hannahlicious.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
but i have go wash towels
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
its almost 2:30pm
g2g
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i just died a slow and painful death

shit
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ALICE??? How is that possiblee?? xD

I've talked a lot more than you. Not fair ='[ xD
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Why are you going to kill me?
Cat got it!
 Why are あなた going to kill me? Cat got it!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
bye loves<3
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Oh ROFLL.
You mean the last comment :)
Yupp.
I win.
bye Hannah.

ROFL.
WHAT A BITCH.
link
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
LMAO Hannah. Bye, LY hun <33

I'm gonna dinner. Bye my LOVE lovely Pooh. <33

[I'm like Tony in the icon, breaking down because you stole the comment and you better be Maxxies next time, and let me get the next big comment eheh xD] <33
 LMAO Hannah. Bye, LY hun <33 I'm gonna dinner. Bye my 愛 lovely Pooh. <33 [I'm like Tony in t
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
I guess it just goes to show, if ya don't cheat, you win :)
 I guess it just goes to show, if ya don't cheat, あなた win :)
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
HAHAHAHAH LOL OK :P
And OMFG I love that icon!
Tony/Maxxie<3333
Alright bye lovees!
So sad, I'm all alone :(
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Alice i am here i kinda of disappear when you go about skins
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ohhhh is anyone still on?
I`M BAAACK!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Are you still here T?
MARY! <33

You missed me, not getting the comment. Mustn't be any news tho. xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ughh and i came back really fast...xD I mean...i was positive that all of you`d be here.
Ahh i only missed you losing the commment?
Alice got it?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
"YOU TRY TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB BUT I SAY
CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT"

Woaaah...Hannah`s version of "Rehab"? How come did i miss this?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
but she got the first line wrong! It`s "THEY tried to make me go to rehab...but i said..."
 but she got the first line wrong! It`s "THEY tried to make me go to rehab...but i said..."
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yeah, Alice got it. =[

I'm really pissed off right now. I'm done with all this cheating, seriously.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Mwahaha but Alice didn`t even cheat right?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! Okay, i'm not talking about the eyesages/comments stealing kinda of cheating, btw. xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
look...it would be EVEN more annoying if Janni came up like...totally out of nowhere and SHE`d actually get it! You`d be in a killing mood.
Now...at least you tried.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LMAO Mary! xD I'm not talking about that, but yeah. I don't know if i would get really mad or would just laugh, because that would be hilarious! xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
wait..what were you twalking about then? *feels lost*
Gahh i bet it would. A part of you would like to kill her and another part of you would just want to laugh your ass off. LOL!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I'm talking of the medals kinda of cheating, you know.
Sorry, i was being very vague. xD

It was funny to see you thinking that i was THAT upset about the comment tho. You made me laugh. xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
worried
Anyway...i must say i really enjoyed the food but my stomach is seriously hurting me right now...xD ROFL.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­O!
I really thought it was about the comment...like...GOD...how clueless can i be? LMAOOO.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Gahh i bet it would. A part of you would like to kill her and another part of you would just want to laugh your ass off. -» Yeah, it's how i feel most of the times, when that kinda of stuff happens. xD
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! You're the best xD

Ohh, what have you eaten? lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
But yeah...the medal cheating is just...*_*!
And what gets to me even more is that the fanpop crew seems NOT to be realising it.
And it`s really frustrating you know? Because people are so fucking desperate over medals, cheat and get the one after the other whereas there are also people who are working their ass off to get a medal and on top of it all the current rating system SUCKS.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
im back
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I freaking ate [is that spelled correctly? ] a steak! And i had promised myself i`d do only with a salad but didn`t manage to keep my promise anyway.
And then i also drunk a beer [i can still hear my dad swearing and shouting at me]...so i`m probably kind of high/dizzy now...xD
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
crying
I know right! ='[
I feel so depressed right now.

I think that Ana is gonna to get the Brucas/Naley fanatic 1st than me. And the thing is that she has added like ONE video and 200 images. Not even half of the stuff that i've added.

='[
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
DAWN! <33

lol Mary, that's not that much. xP
And i personally never drink alchool with my parents. My mother would prob kill me or something. xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hmmm
F*ckkkk! Ana is on team Jelena?
that sucks cat =(
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I KNOW!
I was like "It`s just a BEER dad..." but at first he wouldn`t let me. And then when he finally DID he couldn`t stop moaning about it..."I`m not gonna let you be an Amy Winehouse number 2..."
and i was all like "It`s a fucking BEER! Why the hell you`re mentioning Amy? Just because i drunk a freaking beer doesn`t mean i`m turning into an alcoholic..."
GOD! My dad`s got issues....
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yeah Mary. I think that she's about to get a lot of medals. She's becoming top contributer on spots that i'm always adding, and still have only my die-hards, with a really short content.

I hate the rating system.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Wait...Ana is Brucas_Love? Or something?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
"I`m not gonna let you be an Amy Winehouse number 2..."

LMAO! Your father's hilarious!!! OMG, seriously! xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Anyway...that fucking sucks. And it sucks even more that we can do nothing about it.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! Okay, i just keep picturing the scene at the dinner. I would to be there and watch it *.* xD

And yeah, she0s Brucas_Love.. I liked her tho. She was a nice BL fan.. =/
i hate how ana came and spoke to us and seemed all nice when she was with them all the fucking long
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hallo ^^