Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 116057

1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
that's good Hannah and Yes EVERYONE should read it! and yea Terra I know u love DerMer too...I love them alot but I wish that they could either just be happy or apart all this back and forth crap gets on my nerves...the same way BLs back and forth crap gets on nerves..it's just irritating cause I love them soo much and want them together and happy already
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
But Dermer are back together and they are staying that way and are really happy now all that needs to happen is for Mark to see the light.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Well I haven't been watching cause I'm pissed that Gizzie are through and Alex/Izzie*pukes* are back together...what's up with Mark...:( I miss him(cause I haven't been watching)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
nothing much he is being a good friend to Callie and helping her with her relationship with Erica and next week Izzie's past is gonna come back to the hospital and might bite her in the ass.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Gaah I haven't been catching up on GA! So I'm gonna start reading Breaking Dawn now, I'll be back later! <33
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Then what do you mean he needs to see the light. I wish he was still with Callie the whole Erica/Callie thing is just weird. But not cause it's a lesbian thing I have NOTHING against lesbians or gays I just don't think they are good together
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Good Luck! BD is good then bad in the middle then good again. lol jk but let me know when u get finished so we can compare our thoughts
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
me either well the last episode after Erica's little brake down she went to Mark for Sex and you know how Izzie went a little crazy at the end of season 2 and stole the heart that guy is back and that looks intense and the last episode Bailey told Hahn off.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Before I go.. Kelsie I agree with that! Well it's not that I don't like gays, hell they can do whatever they want but there are couples I can't accept (or just too hard to accept) ie, Erica and Callie. When I saw them kiss on the TV OMG I closed my eyes!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
OMG did Mark actually sleep with her?? and that's gonna bite Izz in the ass but idc. and LMFAO I LOVE Bailey..and I can't stand Hahn so I need to see that
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Yeah Ik Nem I was screaming NO and turning my head
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
have fun Nem!!!!!! i didn't like bd that much!

Terra and kelsie i stopped watch oth med season 3 i hated the show!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
i gotta go though! t2ygl! bye love ya<3
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Bye Hannah! Well Twilight is by far, the best book! I don't like Jacob sooo NM and Eclipse pretty much sucked for me. Oh Kelsie I hope you're still on when I get back!!! I hate Jacob and Bella for kissing!!! It's not possible! But it already happened! Grr
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
bye Hannah talk to you tomorrow. Nem and Kelsie i am gonna to bed i am real tired i will talk to you tomorrow Love ya guys
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Bye Hannah and yeah I LOATHE Jacob in NM and Eclipse and when she kissed him I could have killed her!! But I got over it cause if Edward can forgive her then I can too plus I couldn't hate her cause Edward loves her and I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know Edward is perfect, I'd love him to be with Brooke!!! Haha! Bye Terra!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Bye Terra and I LOVE Edward but I could not see him with Brooke!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I guess Bella is too much different from Brooke but yeah I'd love someone like him with Brooke.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Well I can ONLY picture him with Bella and that's the only way I like to picture it! But i could see where u might find that interesting in any case I gtg and get some sleep :D ttyl
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Okay good night! <333
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I am, just for awhile though. :)
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I am on too. Hey! =)
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey dawn, hey bratty :)
im on but only for like um five seconds more becauee i have to be up in 3 hours. ill come back on 2moro and go over what ive missed because hell there are like a million pages to catch up on.
i havnt even red the pages lol so is everyone ok?
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Kelsie you dont like Alex/Izzie? :O
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I am fine Dwan. And you?
Wich pages are you talking about? =P
all the past pages
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Mickei you reall have a lot of catching up to do! Missed you! :)
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys!
Hi Dawn I'm good
and yeah Chloe(is that right?) I HATE Alexz/Izzie they suck..sry
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMG Kelsie! LEXZIE ROCK hun! How can u not love them? LOL!
i no yeh mickei where have you been
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't like Lexzie either, I hated Lexie at first!!!! Haha. But that's because I haven't been catching up with the show. Maybe my opinion will change.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I don't like Lexzie either, I hated Lexie at first!!!! Haha. But that's because I haven't been catching up with the show. Maybe my opinion will change.
i dont watch greys should i start?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMGGG! Are you nuts girl? LMAOOO! Sorry i hate debating about Lexzie hihi! I just can't understand how anyone could not possibly like them...lol! I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE them so much<333!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Err I don't know, I'm not crazy about it. I used to though.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OFCOURCE DAWN!!!!
You totally should! You can start by watching on youtube the Lexzie scenes from the fifth season..LOL! Maybe the amazing scene "I care about you..."? Ok now...i'm totally converting you...! It's just that you gotta LOVE Alex/Izzie!
I used to like Denny/Izzie too but that was A LONG TIME AGO....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Lol. I'm with you Dawn. I also don't watch Greys Anatomy..
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
OMGGG!!
I love Alex and Izzie...but I can understand people who like Denny and Izzie but I can NOT stand Gizzie. ughhh!
Its ok Kelsie...we agree on 4 of the best couples. BL, NH, DS, CB :D

nemz, you should watch it...I think your gonna like them.

Dawn and Catia you guys should deff watch it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well then I should better be going.. School starts tomorrow, boohoo. I wish I could sleep tonight, my sleeping habits during the past few days aren't designed for school, you know. Bye guys! :)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
ME 2 CHLOE! Gizzie is like freaking EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­W!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Bye Nem. Good luck for tomorrow! =)
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ahh Ok hun! bb!!<33! What can i wish now? Have fun at school? It doesn't make any sense but ok...HAVE FUN...lol!
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
I know Mary!!
Gizzie just grosses me out.
ive got collage 2moro 2 cant be bothered at all im supose to be on here doing homework hehe :P
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well I can't think anybody with George, sorry. haha! Wish that I don't fall asleep during my class! :D
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
^^ lol same.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Yeah...haha...me too Nem! And i don't even like George. I thought he was kind of funny at first but then...EWW! Gizzie makes me wanna puke...they're just...GROSS damn it! I LOVEE their friendship but as a couple....mmmm....we better not even talk about it.