BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- The Grave Digger

CrazieLady posted on Dec 04, 2007 at 03:06AM
ok, im relatively new 2 the fandom, and i just caught up on all the episodes through DVDs... so, forgive me if I've missed something, but did we ever catch the grave-digger (the guy that buried Brennan & Hodgins alive)? Unless I accidentally skipped an episode, we never found out about him...

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kalik said…
nope I don't think so
1年以上前 Serienjunkie91 said…
No that one is still free so to speak.
1年以上前 Michellebob said…
looking forward to the episode when they bring him back
1年以上前 bonesluva said…
i heard that jack hodgins is going to go after the grave digger and catch him
1年以上前 CrazieLady said…
really? Where did u hear that? I jope they bring him back, Hodgins seemed really determined 2 catch him.
1年以上前 BoomerSooner said…
I just watched aliens for the first time and im still cying. Im "that guy", but im hooked, and i dont cry often, but what this episode said..........im speechless.
1年以上前 wired2damoon said…
It's a very sad episode. No...the Grave-Digger was never caught but it was hinted in some interviews that it will be resolved in season 3 and the killer is a woman. Personally I think it could be the reporter but that's just me. =]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 kalik said…
Ohh it'd be cool if it were a woman c| But yeah, I'm really looking forward to the rest of season 3, sad tho cause if there wasn't the strike, we would have had atleast 24 eppies, maybe more.. oh well let's hope for more eppies for the 4th season :)
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I really wanna see how they are gonna catch the grave digger, just have to wait for new episodes:(
1年以上前 CrazieLady said…
I wonder if they'll catch him this season... only 6 eps left! They'll probably need 2 spend most of em on Gormagon.
1年以上前 BonesMad3 said…
At least he's been caught next epsidoe, the hero in the hold.