BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- Picture Hunt!

girly_girl posted on Oct 31, 2009 at 08:08PM
I saw this game on a few other spots and thought I'd start it here cause its fun!

So basically someone asks for a picture of something that has happened in Bones.
eg. Bones and Booth undercover as Buck and Wanda!

And when a person posted the picture, they get to ask for another picture!
And so the game continues!!

First picture: Angela and Hodgins on their first date!
 I saw this game on a few other spots and thought I'd start it here cause its fun! So basically so

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 117 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 117

1年以上前 Bones_Obsessor said…
That picture's good Natulle :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ajhalecullen said…
big smile
here you go =]

Next: Booth playing hockey
 here あなた go =] Next: Booth playing hockey
1年以上前 Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
Next: Brennan's face in 'The Girl in the Gator', after Booth shot the clown LOL!
 Next: Brennan's face in 'The Girl in the Gator', after Booth shot the clown LOL!
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
next: bones twirling in circles in wonderwoman suit
 next: BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- twirling in circles in wonderwoman suit
1年以上前 bonesisinlove7 said…
tongue
Sorry this is as close as I could get to finding one :)
Next:Brennan slaps Booth after finding out he was not dead
 Sorry this is as close as I could get to finding one :) Next:Brennan slaps Booth after finding out he
1年以上前 ajhalecullen said…
smile
Sorry this is the only one i could find. =]
Next: Booth saying to Brennan that he loves her =]
 Sorry this is the only one i could find. =] Next: Booth saying to Brennan that he loves her =]
1年以上前 Margooterd said…
Next: Booth gets shot in wannabe in the weeds
 Next: Booth gets shot in wannabe in the weeds
1年以上前 Mirrie said…
A picture of the ending scene from "Mayhem on a Cross"
 A picture of the ending scene from "Mayhem on a Cross"
1年以上前 ajhalecullen said…
big smile
Next: A picture of Gordon Gordon Wyatt in the episode "The Dwarf in the Dirt" =]
 Next: A picture of Gordon Gordon Wyatt in the episode "The Dwarf in the Dirt" =]
1年以上前 amf1018 said…
Booth holding Bones after she is stabbed in "The Harbingers in the Fountain"
 Booth holding BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- after she is stabbed in "The Harbingers in the Fountain"
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
Next: Booth and brennan singing "keep on trying" in "The killer in the concrete" :)
last edited 1年以上前
 Next: Booth and brennan 歌う "keep on trying" in "The killer in the concrete" :)
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
Brennan in 'the salt in the wounds' after her fight with cam (cam:lucky for me im the boss. brennan: i claim on my freebees. cam:i claim on my freebee declines)

by the way, when someone gets the correct picture, can the peron who asked for it give 2 props to the peron who got it. then we get some props from doing this.
last edited 1年以上前
 Brennan in 'the salt in the wounds' after her fight with cam (cam:lucky for me im the boss. brennan:
1年以上前 ajhalecullen said…
smile
^ Thats a great idea hfair1 =]
Next: A picture of Bones and Booth in the episode "Yanks in the U.K. Part I"
 ^ Thats a great idea hfair1 =] Next: A picture of BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- and Booth in the episode "Yanks in the U.K. P
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
big smile
thx! next: brennan in 'double death of the dearly departed' trying to explain to booth what the wife and the dead body guy were doing in the bathroom.( if u don't understand, just tell me and ill explain it more)
 thx! next: brennan in 'double death of the dearly departed' trying to explain to booth what the wife
1年以上前 Kaydie said…
big smile
Brennan screaming in 5x11 The X in the File
 Brennan screaming in 5x11 The X in the File
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
Next: Brennan and Booth drinking coffee in season 2 :)
 Next: Brennan and Booth drinking coffee in season 2 :)
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
i think this is in season 2..not sure

next: bones in 1x12 the super hero in the alley, saying to booth 'don't use your charm smile on me!'
 i think this is in season 2..not sure next: BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- in 1x12 the super hero in the alley, saying to b
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
That was a hard one! I had to use Print Screen of my DVD to get it! But here it is!

Next Image: The almost kiss (or possibly kiss as no one has seen it yet) in the 100th episode between Booth and Brennan.
 That was a hard one! I had to use Print Screen of my DVD to get it! But here it is! 次 Image: The
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
great job!!props coming!SPOILER!!!!!

Theres 2 kisses, which one, the present day, or the past?
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
well, I'll just put both up....

Heres the past one:
 well, I'll just put both up.... Heres the past one:
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
Heres the present day one( one which everyone has been waiting for!)

Heres the present 日 one( one which everyone has been waiting for!)
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
next: bones punching the judge in the 100th episode
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Sorry I didn't realise there were TWO kisses in the episode lol. But both is great!

Props for you!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
no problem..i love em both!
1年以上前 Kaydie said…
Brennan talking with the little girls in 2x07 The Girl with the Curl
 Brennan talking with the little girls in 2x07 The Girl with the Curl
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Man that part is hilarious!

Next: Booth coming to the rescue in the Proof in the Pudding, Season 5.
 Man that part is hilarious! Next: Booth coming to the rescue in the Proof in the Pudding, Season 5.
1年以上前 hfair1 said…
i don't think this is the part you're thinking of but he kinda comes to the rescue in this part..

next: booth and brennan walking away at the end of the 100th ep, when brennan leans on booth.

i don't think this is the part you're thinking of but he kinda comes to the rescue in this part..
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Aww such a cute scene :)

Next: Hodgins saying "King of the Funeral" (The Double Death of the Dearly Departed - Season 4)
last edited 1年以上前
 Aww such a cute scene :) Next: Hodgins saying "King of the Funeral" (The Double Death of the Dearly
1年以上前 Kaydie said…
big smile
Cam and Angela playing scissors, paper, rock in 4x24 The Beaver in the Otter
 Cam and Angela playing scissors, paper, rock in 4x24 The ビーバー in the カワウソ, オッター
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
Next: A scene between booth and jared in season 4 :)
last edited 1年以上前
 Next: A scene between booth and jared in season 4 :)
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Next: Bones punching Booth in The Pain in the Heart episode, Season 3.
 Next: BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- punching Booth in The Pain in the ハート, 心 episode, Season 3.
1年以上前 jelenabones said…
big smile
Next:Booth,Brennan and Gordon-Gordon...
i couldnt find a better picture of what you asked..
 Next:Booth,Brennan and Gordon-Gordon... i couldnt find a better picture of what あなた asked..
1年以上前 amf1018 said…
Booth, Bones, and Caroline Julian!!
 Booth, Bones, and Caroline Julian!!
1年以上前 ajhalecullen said…
This is the only one i could found :)

Next: Bones and Booth in the episode "Two Bodies in the Lab"
 This is the only one i could found :) Next: BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- and Booth in the episode "Two Bodies in the Lab"
1年以上前 Margooterd said…
I really loved this episode :)

Next: The rainkiss from the 100th episode
 I really loved this episode :) Next: The rainkiss from the 100th episode
1年以上前 amymeymy said…
smile
Hope this one is Ok...
Next one: Brennan's 'sad' face from 4x22 Double Death Of The Dearly Departed (one of my favorite episodes)
 Hope this one is Ok... 次 one: Brennan's 'sad' face from 4x22 Double Death Of The Dearly Departed (
1年以上前 natulle said…
This ws an epic episode and an even more epic scene♥

Next: Hodgins hitting Zack with a baseballbat in 'The Parts in the Sum of the Hole' - I looooved that scene! So hilarious(':
 This ws an epic episode and an even もっと見る epic scene♥ Next: Hodgins hitting Zack with a baseballb
1年以上前 VampiresRevenge said…
big smile
I hope this is okay. :)

Next: Zack returning from Iraq in "The Widow's Son in the Windshield."
last edited 1年以上前
 I hope this is okay. :) Next: Zack returning from Iraq in "The Widow's Son in the Windshield."
1年以上前 BeautifulN said…
Can I join? If yes..here it is.

Next - Bones with her father
 Can I join? If yes..here it is. 次 - BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- with her father
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Next: Brennan and Booth dancing together near the end of The Killer in the Queen Bee episode Season 5. The one where they are dancing close, not far apart! :D
 Next: Brennan and Booth dancing together near the end of The Killer in the クイーン Bee episode Season 5
1年以上前 natulle said…
heart
This was soooo sweet♥

And the next person needs to find a picture from the end of 'The Proof in the Pudding' where they are all sitting at the diner (':
(AMAZING episode!!!)
 This was soooo sweet♥ And the 次 person needs to find a picture from the end of 'The Proof in
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
smile
Next: Booth playing hockey (first scene) in "fire in the ice" :) one of my fave episodes <3
 Next: Booth playing hockey (first scene) in "fire in the ice" :) one of my fave episodes <3
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Next: Booth with the flash Audi car in the Bones That Foam episode. Preferably with Brennan also but I am not sure if you ever see that!
 Next: Booth with the flash アウディ car in the BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- That Foam episode. Preferably with Brennan also but
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
big smile
Next: Hodgins and angela in the eygptology storage room( not sure if its called that?) in cleopatra’s bed in season 2. not sure this is alright?
 Next: Hodgins and angela in the eygptology storage room( not sure if its called that?) in cleopatra
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
* not sure if the pick i posted is alright?
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Yeah your picture is fine! haha LOVE that scene!
1年以上前 nicole_23 said…
heart
hehehe me too :D
1年以上前 jelenabones said…
heart
next:Booth feeding Brennan with ice-cream in The Girl In The Mask....
(i hope that this picture will work)
 next:Booth feeding Brennan with アイスクリーム in The Girl In The Mask.... (i hope that this picture will
1年以上前 sommer1196 said…
hope this is good cuz im new at this but next booth and brennan kiss after they find out shes pregnant in "the end in the beginning"
1年以上前 sommer1196 said…
sorry pic did not upload rite
 sorry pic did not アップロード rite