BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- **SPOILER** Could it no longer be fantasy?

Addicted2TV posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 05:39PM
TV Guide Article: "Bones: They Finally Do It!"
Bones: They Finally Do It!

No dream sequence here. NO undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) will hook up in this year's season finale. "They're actually in bed having sex," Hanson tells me. "And they won't be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications."

Booth is able to open up after working with his therapist, Dr. Wyatt (Stephen Fry) to confront problems from his dark past. "Booth's father had some issues," David says. "We're going to find out more about how painful it was for me growing up with that man. My grandfather was a much nicer person." So nice that it'll be revealed that were it not for Grandpa, Booth would be dead. Casting will soon get under way for Gramps, a fighter-pilot hero, who will appear in late April or early May amid a Booth family crisis. "We hope to do some fancy casting around the grandfather," says Hanson. Top on his wish list: James Garner. Hanson believes the veteran actor, like David, has "a certain cool kind of thing going on." But Hanson says Robert Wagner resembles Boreanaz's real dad, Philadelphia weatherman David Thomas.

Viewers will meet Booth's father, an ex-military man-turned-barber, late this season or early next. Hanson says Booth's mom is "probably alive" but "wasn't around for most of his life." Bones' father, Max, is in limbo due to Ryan O'Neal's ongoing, real-life legal drama. "He pleaded guilty to drug possession so he has to go into a program," Hanson says. "But we'd very much...

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 25 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Cladra said…
heart
:OOOOOOOOOOOO YAY ! MUWHWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I'm so high.
BUT YAY ♥
1年以上前 kalik said…
smile
OMG this sounds cool o,o *cant wait* is there a continuation of this article? cuz it like ends with "But we'd very much... ? Anyway, can't wait to find out more about Booth's past, this all sounds very interesting c: Thnx for sharing
1年以上前 Cladra said…
No dream sequence here. NO undercover assignment. Not even alcohol ->> hahaha, finally !
1年以上前 Addicted2TV said…
monkey
Now you all owe me props. You guys are so under my spell. :)
1年以上前 Lucretia said…
Hi Addicted2TV, I just gave you your well-deserved prop!

Can say already say there is another season?! I really hope there are still many seasons. I like to explore Booth`s past. I think he is a really dark person inside. I think he could be really dangerous. Okay, he is an ex-sniper, he is dangerous. My opinion.

I really would like to see, what will happen, when Booth`s Dad will show up.

Sorry no native English speaker!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
I really, really want more seasons of Bones !
1年以上前 nandacavalieri said…
SO happy I can't explain!
1年以上前 Phenny said…
kiss
HOMG HOMG HOMG!!!! OH MY DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN!!!!!! I'm talkin on the phone right now with my friend, who happens also to be a boney-fan...

Our dialoge:

Eva: "Hey, go for me online please, I want to see something for the seminar, yada yada yada"...

Phenny: "Hey, wait a sec I wanna look for any bones-updates...Oh, wait a minute...What? What is that? What? OH MY GOOOOOOD!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­A&q­uot­;..­.

I literally screamed on the phone!!! And she was like "What? What happened? Are you dead??? What the hell???" I screamed, I jumbed up and down, I scared the crap out of my roomate!!! So, right now in my room, I have an upset -"For fuck's shake, could you please shimmer down? It's just a show! Have you seen me going nuts cause of House?"-roomate, and a screaming-from-happiness-and-singing-the-g­ree­k-n­ati­ona­l-a­nth­em Eva on the phone, while I'm writing this answer...And I have my best buddy on the msn, asking what the crap is going on and why am I not answering! I am going nuts here!!! I'm fucking excited!!! Sorry, I have no idea what I'm writing right now! Maybe I should go and have a nice cold shower!!! I love you!!! I love the whooooole world!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Hahaha, Phenny your so funny and sweet!! :D
Okay, i'm also freaking happy!!! I really CANT wait to see that episode.
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
big smile
OMG THIS IS AWESOME...YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT PROPS!!!!!!!!
*runs off to give props*
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
kiss
love ya!
1年以上前 Phenny said…
surprise
See.. I'm reading it again, and again, and again... And AGAIN!!! I still can't absorb it, is this for real? I mean we knew that this mmight happen on the finale, but as a part of an alternate reality or such! Aaah! All of my friends came afterwards, and they are still here.. We are experiencing insomnia all together! I told them and they went ga-ga! One friend, she was like "ooh! dont tell me, dont ruin it for me..Oh, tell me! oh no, dont!!! I dont wanna know! I will wait! Oh, just tell me!!' So, I've decided to not tell her at all! MAJOR MISTAKE! She's been in a biggo frustration since then! She ate a whole nutella jar, for crying outloud! Just with the spoon! No slices of bread, no cookie whatsoever! Aaaand! A full box of the one's that the ambassador likes to spoil us with... (ferrero rocher, of course..)... It's gonna be a reaally loooong night, thank God we don't have classes until next week...
1年以上前 deedeedot said…
GOSH!!!! Cant wait....there are no words to describe how happy am i for them lol:)))
1年以上前 ebathory said…
laugh
Wow, I was a little slow finding this.... But you just made my day :D I really hope it's a once-off kinda thing, because I love the sexual tension between them and I won't enjoy the show as much if they are actually together. Maybe it's just me though...

Props for you :)
1年以上前 TypicalSquint said…
heart
omg i love you Addicted2TV!!!! this is THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!! omg finally....they get TOGETHER...i'm so excited...i'm off to give you props!!!!
thank you
1年以上前 Phenny said…
big smile
yeah, Im with ebathory here! I want to see them together at the finale, but I want the writers to tease with us in the next season! Just dont let them be together immediately without problems and such, let them suffer a bit!
1年以上前 vann said…
kiss
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! i haven't been so excited with a spoiler in a while!! thanks so much for sharing it!!
1年以上前 bonezrulez said…
big smile
I just shouted at the top of my voice" DUDEEEEEEE!!", don't ask why!! :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BonesMad3 said…
YES!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 tvfan5 said…
WOW.

I'm stoked. =) is there for sure another season? and i really hope this doesn't hurt their relationship...
1年以上前 angiii7 said…
heart
OMGOMGOMG
YESYESYES!!!!! :D
1年以上前 Fashion_life said…
big smile
OMG OMG!!! This is awesome!!! :D
I'm soo happy right now!!!
1年以上前 OTHjovana said…
heart
I can't wait to see them together !!! I love that couple!
1年以上前 choco_cookie said…
surprise
WOW, i would not have thought a little article could have caused this much AWSUMNESS!!!!

I don't know what else i can say but OMG, OMFG, AHH (i cant remember any more words to describe it) it is a monumental event!!!!! :D
1年以上前 addikate said…
mischievous
:) yay !! also, im not the only one who miss spells awsum! ^^^^

I rlly cant wait, they r so perfect 4 each other, i might change about the whole, *I WANNA KILL PEROTTA* thang, she might bring them closer , u know