BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- Place

izzie_s posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 09:47PM
Hey everyone!
I've noticed that there's a lot of spots that have a topic where they usually talk about everything.
What about we (Bones fans) have a place for ourselves too?

We can talk about everything. The point is to have fun and it's a way of getting to know each other a little more :)

So, what do you think?

Hugs, Izzie_s

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 25 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 keepxonxtrying said…
i think its a great idea!
so like... everything bones or just like random anything... or BOTH!!! XDD
1年以上前 suu said…
I think it's a great idea as well.
I guess we can talk about everything.. :D

I'll start with a topic. Where are you (Bones Fans) from?

I'm from Portugal (in Europe).
1年以上前 heeeresjoyce said…
I'm from Texas, in the United States. :)
1年以上前 ilurvedward said…
ARIZONA USA!!!!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1年以上前 szabrina995 said…
Im from Hungary! :D
1年以上前 VampireGirl said…
Im from Colorado, USA
1年以上前 keepxonxtrying said…
California, USA! :D

here's another one just to keep the ball rolling:
How/when did you start becoming a bones fan?

for me i didn't start watching the show until 3x09:santa in the slush, which was the epi right before the writer's strike. and i thought the kiss was so cute that i caught up on all 3 seasons and now i'm like completely obsessed!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
I'm from Finland. I became a bones fann couple of years ago when i saw bones on tv. When the season 3 started I became even BIGGER Bones fan :-DD
1年以上前 ebathory said…
I'm from Australia. They still havn't finished Season 3 here, but I watch them all on fabulous fanpop :).

I actually watched the first couple of shows when they first came out on TV, but decided I didn't really like it that much. Then, I cought the second half of 'The Girl With The Curl', and loved it! (Especially the cute end!) I got kinda confused though, 'cos I got Angela and Cam mixed up lol.

Next day I bought the first season on DVD, and have never looked back!
1年以上前 suu said…
Well, the first Bones episode I saw was 'The Man in the Fallout Shelter' (the Christmas episode from Season 1). Since then I became a huge fan of the show :D

Here in Portugal, we've already seen the entire Season 3. But unfortunately, season 4 hasn't started yet. But since I can't wait that long, I've been watching the season 4 episodes on the Internet.
So far, season 4 has been great! :D

Another question, what's your favourite episode? (I know, that's a tough one).
I have to say that mine is 'The veredict in the Story' (3x13). But there's another one that I really really liked, 'The woman in the Sand' (2x08).
All in all, they're all great episodes!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cladra said…
i looove the (halloween ? ) episode where Bones is the wonder woman :-D
I watch that episode very often :)
1年以上前 izzie_s said…
I really liked the London episodes! :D
1年以上前 szabrina995 said…
One of my favourite episode is the Judas on a Pole. :) "There's more than one kind of family........"
1年以上前 MetallicaMad said…
ireland!!
since the first day it begin.never missed an episode.
favorite episode is the gravedigger one.was nearly in tears at the end before they blew the roof of the car when they hugged!
the episode was written perfectley hope they finally catch the gravedigger this season.
1年以上前 suu said…
I'm with MetallicaMad, I hope they catch the gravedigger this season!

Btw, I went to Ireland this summer and I loved it :D
1年以上前 heeeresjoyce said…
The first episode of Bones I saw was The Man in the Cell. My sister had been watching the show and I watched one with her. Now I'm hooked. :D

Also, I think my favorite episode of Bones would have to be either Aliens in a Spaceship or The Verdict in the Story.
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Yeah, Aliens in the Spaceship is terrific, loved it! And would love to see them go after the gravedigger. Hopefully they resolve it better than they did with Gormagon though :)
1年以上前 Cladra said…
Oookay :) So who is ur favorite character? :))

mine is Booth :--D
1年以上前 VampireGirl said…
I like Brennan, but mostly cuz I totally see me in her :]
1年以上前 Cladra said…
uhh I miss Booth's socks and ties and funny things.
still about 2-3 weeks left -.-
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heeeresjoyce said…
Hodgins!!! No question about it! :D
1年以上前 ebathory said…
I'm with Hodgins too. He always cracks me up, he's hot, a conspiracy nut (which I miss), and I love how excited he gets about bugs! Always entertaining :)
1年以上前 suu said…
What do you want to see in the upcoming episodes?

I really want to see how the gravedigger story is going to be solved :)
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Me too, have you seen the spoilers for that episode yet?

Also, I'd like to see Booth come undone a little, it seems like we've been seeing a lot of Bones becoming pretty emotional and Booth comforting her, I think it's time for a little switcheroo.

And more Hodgins!
1年以上前 suu said…
Yeah, I've seen the spoilers for that episode.
It looks like it's going to be a great episode :D
last edited 1年以上前