BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- New Season of Bones!!!

bookworm7216 posted on Nov 04, 2011 at 03:17AM
Ok, just finished watching the first episode of the seventh season of Bones an I must say I was shocked. As a rule I watch no spoilers...I believe it gives the episode away and half the time the content of the spoilers aren't in the episode so I was so not expecting anything just guessing. But back to the point, the first episode totally blew my mind!!! It wasn't at all how I pictures this whole thing unfolding. I will not give anything away about the episode as of yet in case others haven't seen it. But I just wanted to get other people's opinions about this episode...so let's have a discussion.

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kspilstead said…
heart
I loved it... there were moments I was squealing, moments I was shocked... but best of all, it was in true B&B style. I didn't watch any promos until 3 weeks ago (I broke... it was too hard to resist when they kept coming up on my YouTube subscriptions) but they didn't really spoil the episode. Maybe a little, but not enough to ruin it. I can't wait to see the next episode, and how they sort everything out
1年以上前 bookworm7216 said…
big smile
I know me and my cousin make a huge night of it when the episodes come on...we can't wait til next thursday!!! I'm so excited!!!
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
I agree with those here who said the season 7 premier was awesome. I LOVED IT. I was flailing so much it was embarrassing. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.