BLEACH(ブリーチ) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 6372 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 6372

1年以上前 Naiuzu said…
This zanpaktou is for my created shinigami Mizu for his info go see the"create your own shinigami"Forum^^

sealed:Its sealed form takes the form of of a katana with a light green hilt and a guard shaped like two triangles crossing over

Shikai:Haru Megami(Spring flora):In its shikai form the handle and guard are stil present but the blade turns into vine whip with thorns on its entirety and upon its release rose petals fall around him

Shikai Special Ability:Its special ability allows him to manipulate rose's,the thorns can sprout into rose petals that can act as seperate parts of the whip and they only move when he slashes at the enemy,the petals move too quickly to see and are to small to hit,they can also stay attached to the whip to act as blades

Mae no Megami(Dance Of the Goddess):With this he slashes his whip around at high speeds in every direction and the rose petals surround the enemy in every direction and slice the enemy all over

Bankai:Hyakukaben Haru Megami(One hundred Petals Spring Flora):Upon its release the vine glows a deep rose color and explodes into hundreds of rose petals the rose petals float around him and the whip is now formed of rose petals that are held together by his spirit energy

Bankai Special Ability:In bankai he use's the rose petal's to form different abilites,even form rose petals into blades and controle the free rose petals with is hands

Field Of Roses:He can stick the blades of petals in the ground and they will sprout out around the enemy and capture them and and the thorns on the roses will stab the enemy and roses will sprout all over the enemy covering them in rose's and they will suck the spirirt energy out of the enemy like the stem from a flower sucking up water

Petals Dance:The petals will surround the enemy and cut them at odd intervals and on his command will cave in and expand out in the shape of an "X" and sliash the enemy everywhere on theyre body

Graceful Dahlia:With this ability The petals the swords he creates from the rose petals with each slash create a wave of rose petals in the shape of a wave that cut the enemy,if defended against,the rose petals will break that form and cut the enemy

Crimson Blooming Flower:He Holds up is hands,he gathers all roses from miles and they gather around the are,he then closes his hand and the rose petals begin to form above him and the enemy into a rose bud and it will slowly begins to bloom,onces it fully blooms from the inside vines will then bloom out from inside ot and entangle the enemy from all sides and once the enemy is surrounded the thorns will then turin into swords that look like his zanpkautous sealed form and they will pierce the enemy
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Takeshi - At this point, what I'm seeing as problematic may be just me because I haven't really seen other responses, and what remains is explanation problems. I'm having trouble grasping what all these time durations really mean. They require a lot of detail, and you've included several instances of time duration that make it very difficult to describe. Beyond that, I'm still having trouble seeing why that final ability is so good if all you're doing is shaping energy differently and attacking with it. For example, the Mayuri's bankai releases a poison, sprouts blades and can devour enemies.

Naiuzu - No real problems with the blade being overpowered or anything. This blade seems to be a mix of Kuchiki Byakuya's blade, Yumichika Ayasegawa's blade, and Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. It seems to lack a more original touch, except for a couple of the bankai abilities.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
I didn't get much in the way of responses to this particular blade, which I found odd because I was trying to do something very odd and different with it. I'd like to hear what you guys think:

Shikai Name: Teishi (Cessation)

Release Command: Nadameru… (Pacify…)

Bankai Name: Teishi wo Yoginaku Sa (Forced Cessation)

Shikai Description: The blade refuses to leave its scabbard unless the owner’s intentions entirely match the blades. It appears as a long, curved rectangular blade and appears sharp with a black hilt and a deep blue handle. The entire blade is glass, and can easily be seen through. It cannot be used directly in attack or defense. Should it be used in either, a small amount of force is sufficient to shatter the blade, though it will reform of its own will soon thereafter. In this stage, it acts as the wielder’s control mechanism for the zone.

Shikai Ability 1: Garasu no Pasu (Path of Glass)
The blade is pointed at the opponent, and two lines of mirrors rise out of the ground along the path to the right and left of each of the fighters. As these mirrors rise, the distance between the two fighters appears to expand vastly until neither can see the other, though neither has changed their physical position. A low volume vibration fills the air, confounding any attempts of either to locate the other.

Bankai Description: When this final release occurs, the mirrors shatter and the abilities of the Shikai are dispersed. This release will also not occur by the will of the wielder. The blade will automatically execute its final release if the opponent is too destructive while the Shikai is active. In essence, when it sees that providing a good circumstance for pacification, the blade decides it must do more. It has a short- and long-term activation in this phase, the first of which begins when the curved blade straightens and turns a deep purple.

Bankai Ability 1: Kinshi (Prohibition)
The blade pulses four times in quick succession. The first pulse prohibits injury, healing both fighters of all injuries except those that are fatal, and healing any further injuries either may receive that are also not fatal. The second automatically becomes like the blade itself, shattering and reforming whenever a small physical force is exerted on it. The third disperses all energy utilized by either fighter directly or through their weapons, effectively shutting down their abilities to utilize either. This ability, however, does not extend to weapons that function separately from the wielder, including weapons that are no longer attached to their wielder (e.g. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō), and weapons that act under their own will. The fourth pulse normalizes the speed of both fighters, setting either maximum speeds at the same level as the lower of the two.

Bankai Ability 2: Seishin Purizumu (Mental Prism)
This activation requires that the sword entirely mistrusts its owner. The blade flies out of the wielder’s hands and strike the ground between the two fighters. A large sheet of liquid glass will appear between the wielder and the opponent and it plunges either into an illusion from which there is no exit. The blade and only the blade can decide when to release this. Anyone trapped in this illusion becomes physically insubstantial, though remaining in the same location. Effectively, this is a last resort of the wielder.
1年以上前 dopplerganger said…
My Name:Allen
zampakuto: Crying Wolf
Bankai: Avenged Crying Wolf

Abilities: Shikai-icreases movements and strength, When it is released it constantly takes in all energy emitted my enemy and friendly.

Bankai-After taking in a considerable amount of energy it releases into Bankai. it then changes my form into that of a "werewolf" giving me acceptional stamina,strength,defence and allows me to move at great speeds. the main attack it gives me is called "red claws" were my hands are emersed in my own energy giving my strike countless times more damage.
 My Name:Allen zampakuto: Crying 狼, オオカミ Bankai: Avenged Crying 狼, オオカミ Abilities: Shikai-icreases 移動する
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
Wow! Whiteflame, you certainly have deemed yourself the zanpakuto connoisseur. Your overview of each zanpakuto seems so thorough and in-depth.
1年以上前 CanisDirus212 said…
New ideas for the Latin releases and the bankai for Canis Dirus! ( Dire Wolf)

I decided to make the original bankai into the new shikai in order to be more exciting. So the release for shikai would be this, Solvo tuus atrocitas!This translates to Release your fury! I think its very well suited for Canis Dirus because the shikai causes the wielders mind to synchronize with Canis Dirus's. Going wild with bloodlust, and fighting like a beast. The bloodlines appear beneath the eyes, and the eyes themselves turn a golden color.

Next up, NEW bankai. The phrase while going into bankai is "Fuere contra terra comminutus! Lupus Colossicus!" Which translates as " Rage across the broken earth, colossal wolf!" when released, Lupus Colossicus manifests as an enraged wolf of enormous size ( larger than Komamuras Bankai " Kokujo Tengen Myo" it looks as if its made up of heat waves and ocillates almost like a mirage) while its name refers to its name and nature, the first part of the bankai phrase refers to its abilities. Lupus Colossicus can move with frightening speed and can attack physically like Kokujo Tengen Myo, but it can also attack through what I have named " Territo Ululatus"( or terrifying howl) which is an attack that functions physically much like a Cero. Except for this attack is made up of a destabilizing energy that is extremely effective against any form made up of spirit particles, literally dissolving them into particle sized pieces. Territo ululatus is emitted from the mouth of the manifestation, or on a smaller scale from the wielders mouth. This attack is extremely dangerous however because repeated use will cause the wielder to desynchronize with Canis Dirus. This process also inflicts massive damage on the wielder and drains their reiatsu.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
doppleganger - I like the look of the bankai form, but this blade needs work. Speed and strength upgrades seem to be par for the course when it comes to thinking up blade ideas, and while that's fine for a shikai, it seems like you're giving up on a lot of good ideas for a bankai. The claw ability is fine, but why not have something more imaginative on the werewolf side of things? How about something involving the creation of a full moon, or having attacks that spread like a virus in the opponent?

crazieone - heh, I try to be pretty thorough. I like the show a great deal, and I enjoy talking about new ideas for blades since the show really seemed to lose its touch with creating new ones somewhere around the start of this whole war in the manga. I've honestly been more impressed with the ones on here than the more recent ones in the show.

CanisDarius - I like this one a lot more. The look of the shikai sounds good, the golden eye part fits well with the whole wolf theme. I like the fact that the bankai is somewhat insubstantial, and that the main attack has a very different spin on how it does damage. I also like that it's limited in overall usage. The only aspect I'm uncertain of is whether or not the shikai abilities persist in bankai.
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
dopplerganger i think that the wolf thing is original. in a way. but u should like whiteflame55 said. add more to the wolf side and its abilitys.
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
dopplerganger ur good at drawing ur bankai. do u thinck u could draw one of my charecter?
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
inner-spirit:kagutoshi
 inner-spirit:kagutoshi
1年以上前 jlazlo said…
zzz
He people, since the story we tried to do here discontinued, RandomFan and I, decided to make a forum thats meant for YOU to play your character in a school.

The Forum is called 'Shinigami Academy'

We just started so feel free to join, and be sure to read the intro message.
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
Sounds boring. :)
1年以上前 Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Oh jlazlo you could just go to Bleach RP group tons of rps for everybody!
Zanpakto:

Name: Shiro Urufu (White wolf)

Release Command: Sareru Yasei De Jiyuu (Be Wild and Free)

Bankai: Shiro Urufu Kouken Jinsei (White Wolf Guardian of Life)

Appearance: Standard Ninja To. Hilt wrapped in white with ice blue insets. The hilt and pomell are made from a Blue diamond.
In Shikai it changes in to a Chinese Broadsword the hilt turns white and forms a Wolfs head. Also Hideyoshi gains White gauntlets and helm.

Shikai Abilities:

Ability 1: White Wolf causes a cut two more appear alongside the original. These two cuts are white and blue if they converge, say one of my cuts causes a blue cut to touch a white cut then it bursts causing a small explosion.

Ability 2: The helm and gauntlets absorb any damage dealt to Hideyoshi and change with the more damage dealt until he has a full suit of armour protecting him. This armour lowers his overall attack and speed.

Bankai: In Bankai the sword stays the same. Hideyoshi gains a full suit of armour with better defence and mobility then the one in Shikai. Also a great White Wolf appears and fights alongside Hideyoshi (he can cause this wolf to stay even when not in Bankai but it can only fight while in Bankai) the wolf has all the same stats as Bankai Hideyoshi.

Ability 1: Same as Shikai only the explosions are more powerful and the cuts meld easier making it easier to kill an opponent, also Hideyoshi can now control whether or not they explode.

Ability 2: The armour becomes more refined, also it gains blue embellishments, one being a wolfs head right in the centre of the breastplate

Shiro
The wolf Shiro has all the same stats as Hideyoshi in Bankai. Also has access to the first of the Bankai abilities but they are more claw like strokes then sword cuts. Also Shiro can mind-speak (similar to telepathy) with others.
cool
Okae another one. My three shinigami are slightly OPed i think. Oh well.

Name: Monkī kingu
Release Command: autokamuandopurei (Come out and play)
Bankai: Monkīkingutorappuyamashita (Monkey King Trapped under Mountain)
Appearance: One of the only know Zanpakto that even in its sealed state isn’t a sword, Monki Kingu appears as a staff at all times. In Sealed state it’s a simple unadorned staff with steel caps at either end. In Shikai it changes, it gains a dragon design coiling up the now sky blue coloured staff; the caps at either end turn in to crystalline orbs.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Yama no Rifuto (Lift the Mountain). For a short time all strength is quadrupled and I can deal out massive damage. This causes fatigue after prolonged use.
Ability 2: Zakinguobusupīdo (Speed of the King). After release my speed is second only to Yuroichi. This is a constant effect. It takes the form of a cloud at my feet, thus it appears like I’m flying on a cloud.
Bankai: In Bankai the staff changes once more to having a monkey climbing Bamboo on it against a light brown. The caps turn into Golden Mountain shapes.

Ability 1: Saru no Yōsha no nai Yorokobi (The Unrelenting Joy of the Monkey). All my battle stats are enhanced to the point where I’m nearly unstoppable. Using this causes me to drain all my reiatsu as such I’ve only revealed it twice.
Ability 2: Mītozadaburu (meet the double). I create a double with exactly the same powers as myself, any damage dealt to the double or me is split between us. This power lasts only 5 minutes at the moment.

Wukong the wielder of Monki Kingu is an irrepressible youth of about 13. He has short golden hair (much like monkey fur), and Golden eyes. He is friends with both Takeshi and Hideyoshi.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
*sigh* so many wolf ideas. Let's see...
For your first blade takeshi:
The shikai's too powerful. A cut creating two cuts is alright, even the explosion works because it still requires that you cut the enemy (though I'd say those are two separate abilities). The other aspect is what you have to change. Nothing is ever a perfect defense. A helm and gloves that are completely unbreakable, and can defend against anything, and will create more armor as you're attacked? Even if your offensive strength does go down, this seems pretty insane.
As for the bankai, I'm not certain I see a difference beyond having a second form to attack with and more speed while in the armor. What it looks like to me is that you really enjoyed the first two abilities and just made them that much more powerful here. You tend to be overly shikai focused when you make your blades.
On your second blade:
Another thing I keep noticing is that you seem to like to pair abilities without thinking about it too much. High speed being paired with intense strength is a bit much, even if the strength brings about fatigue. Using the ability once or twice is pretty much all you'd have to do if you're fast enough. This is another really heavily powerful shikai.
On the bankai, "nearly unstoppable" is extremely broad. There's a weakness for pretty much everyone, stating that you're "nearly unstoppable" just hints at what that weakness might be. Once again, draining yourself after 1 use isn't good enough if the opponent is dead after that use. I don't see how this is balanced. As for your second ability, I don't see how it fits. Like your first blade, I'm left wondering why. It doesn't fit at all with the rest of your abilities, or the theme of your blade. All three of your blades have extra forms beyond yourself in the bankai, but all three also have them using the exact same abilities as yourself.
Yes i realize that the shikai are pretty nuts. I would just like to explain that mostly its because im buiding a world for a fanfic and these are basic designs.
For the first blade i didnt say that they stopped all damage. Just sort of absorb some and i take the rest. With the first ability its similar to suzumebachi (i think thats the spelling). the first stab (or in this case a cut) cause a design to appear (the two extra cuts) then on the second one the explosion occurs (with soi Fons it causes poisoning.
With the second one the point of this weapon is that it is the Zanpkuto that has the spirit of Son Wukong as its master. And if you know about Son Wukong then that explains the duplicate ability. If you don't i'll explain. In the myths about Wukong he plucks a hair from his head and turns it into an EXACT duplicate, after a short amount of time it dissapairs.
1年以上前 randomfan13 said…
I just kinda felt like pointing this out, but that Monkey King one. Isn't that kinda similar to what Songoku wrote?
Probably there both based on the same Myth. Son Goku is the japanese way of saying Wukong. lozl. I cam up with the outline to this and my other Zanpkuto ages ago. Wukongs story is very popular thanks to DBZ
1年以上前 randomfan13 said…
still, even the cloud step was used for him as well
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
I suppose that's fine on the first blade, though I'd still say you should specify the amount of damage prevention. It sounds like the gloves and helm protect the person completely and at least massively dampen damage, which I'm guessing is not what you're going for if you want some balance to it.
I was pretty sure that was the basis of your second blade here, but what I'm pointing out is that it seems to be something you like to do with every blade. The copies aren't quite the same, or in the case of your wolf blade they don't look like you, but they all have the same abilities as the wielder. I'm just saying it's a trend among your blades, which seems pretty odd to me.
Okae for the Wolf blade it aint a copy its actually the spirit of the sword. Seeeeeeee. Just cose its a trend dosn't meen its bad. Anyway i said i was building them for a Fanfic, its gona be bassed around a bunch of shinigami that have Spirity things appear.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Alright, I get that you want this for a fanfic, just giving you my opinion on this stuff, no need to follow it. I never said the trend was bad, just saying you might want to diversify it a bit. I get that the wolf isn't a copy, what I said was that it has the same abilities as the wielder, which basically makes it a copy in a different form, even if it is the spirit.
1年以上前 kofisius29 said…
1年以上前 kofisius29 said…
hey guys pleez view ! my dragons need to hatch!
1年以上前 randomfan13 said…
smile
what is that dragon thing?
1年以上前 bleachfan12 said…
whiteflame55 nice zanpakuto(s), by the way have you thought about making a arroncar (if its spelled wrong sorry) for yourself? with the detail you give i think it would be good.

heres mine.

arroncar number: zero

mask: covers the right half of my face and has small spikes coming out of my forehead, there is a pieace of the mask that covers my forehead and that is were my number is tatooed, i can put it to the side the revieal the number.

apperance: i'm larger than sakin kommura (sorry about the spelling) because of me sleeping all the time, i'm also noticibly mucular.

personality: i'm very lazy (so lazy that i'm asleep while i fight) however i get very angry if my fracciónes are injured or close to being killed.
a running gag would be that my female raccióne is the one who ussally wakes me up (like how stark is awoken) and the others have to go find her because i'd knok them throu the wall if they tried to wake me (it dosen't hurt them).
lastly; as a hollow i never attacked human souls only other hollows (i met yamamoto this way; he was fighting some hollows and i came and ate the stronger ones)

abillities: i'm very durible, able to take direct cero blasts and moderate attacks without blocking.
-also i'm capible of moving and attacking very fast even when asleep (and laying down)
-if i wake up because the fight is intersting or because my racciónes were hurt, my attack speed and furosity increases substancally.

zanpakuto: diablo (devil)
release: slaughter!

unlike many hollow releases, mine is adaption; to a point, say my opponent is quick then i would cange to become faster, so my form is ever changing.

history: (some of it) i found my future racciónes when they were orphanes and still alive, feeling sorry for them i took care of them(leting them ride on my back for transportation) when they became hollows they started hunting with me.
all together i have ten racciónes, and all we do is sleep, another gag is when one of them tries to wake me up and i hold them wile asleep(geting a punch to the face or a kick to the groin which dosen't affect me unless it is the female of the group, as she is strongest of the ten)
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
I've mulled over some ideas for shinigami, I'm looking into creating an arancar. The closest I've come to that is an idea for the wielder of that crystal blade. It goes along the lines of him being a former shinigami who was mostly transformed into a hollow, with the blade functioning as the only method preventing full hollowfication. For that type of character, like an arancar, they would have a permanent piece of a mask on themselves. I haven't thought up the details yet beyond that, just that it would basically be a "what if Ichigo couldn't revert back to a fully human form, and could not ever fully control his own hollow" type of deal. I'm not hugely into the character creation aspect, but that's where I'm going with it.
I've also thought about making a ressureccion instead of these releases. I haven't seen that at all on here, which I find odd because there are distinct differences between ressurcciones and the shinigami releases. I'm still working out the details on that one as well.
HAHA finnally a blade to be worthy of.

Zanpakuto

Name: Kyodai na Kame (Giant Turtle)
Release command: Watashi Tachi no Subete wo Hakobu (Carry us all)
Bankai name: Kyodai na Kame wa, Sekai wo Sapōto (Giant Turtle that supports the world)

Appearance: Kyodai na Kame is a standard Katana. The handle is green with brown insets. The Hilt looks like a turtles shell. All up the blade are designs of Turtles. In Shikai the blade turns into a Kanabo (iron staff). I gain a turtles shell on my back.

Shikai abilities:
Ability 1: Kame Sheru (Turtles shell) Increases my defence to the point where I’m barely taking damage. This is activated and deactivated power. I pull the shell from my back and it grows to protect me. I cannot attack during this.
Ability 2: Kamitsukigamekameryodan (Snapping Turtle Brigade). A hoard of turtles appear and attack my opponent dealing minor damage by themselves after all have hit it all compounds into major damage. The turtles are formed from my reiatsu. They appear to be swimming through water.

Bankai Appearance: the shell falls from my back and becomes a turtle that I sit on. The Kanabo grows in size till it’s twice my height. My clothes change to look similar to turtles (Back patterned like shell, front like bottom of turtle)
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Kame no Jaiantosheru (Giant Shell of the Turtle). I get pulled inside the turtles shell. I’m protected from all damage. But can’t attack at all.

Ability 2: Kame no Ryodan no Kyaputen (Turtle Brigade Captain). The turtle I’m sitting shoots towards my opponent and draws a Kanabo of his own and strikes them. Can be dodged and leaves me open.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Love it, wouldn't change a thing. It's like Teenage Mutant Turtles on steroids.
1年以上前 CanisDirus212 said…
laugh
Turtles make soup. and crazy good zanpakutos apparently! haha! excellent, I applaud you Takeshi-san
1年以上前 bleachfan12 said…
meh
ok i know i said i wouldn't change my zanpakuto (oni tsume)any more but here is a few thoughts

whiteflame55 i think this might help even the strengths out(give the enemy a fair chance), tell me what you think.

abillity: thousand years of pain(this move is used as a last resort), only works if i have eye contact; so all my opponent has to do is close their eyes or look away before i complete the name. also like in naruto it uses up so much spirical energy that i can only use it once every 5 hours, to keep it simple(ok twice but at the possiblity of killing my self). once this abillity has been used all of my bankais power is weakened, like the illusions (or what ever it is) are easer to see through and the shadow control is easer to break through.

note all of the abilities are the same, see previous posts.
(i was trying to make a zanpakuto that could make it possible to fight aizen on equal ground, or atleast even the odds allittle)
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
That's definitely more balanced, though I'd say you might be better off doing something that doesn't hit so hard but is easier to use. I've been mulling over a blade like that for a while, dunno if I'll ever finish it.
1年以上前 TheBlackFlash said…
I thught of a Ressurection myself:
Name: Helada Demonio(Ice Demon)
Release:Freeze Helada Demonio
Apearance: The Arrancar's body is covered in deep frozen ice(white), the ice can stand up like spikes in attack mode and is layed down in speed form so it is more aerodynamical.It has a tail. Still working on the mask(any ideas are welcome).

Abilitys:
Ice aura:I use an attack simmular to Barragan's respira but ice everything that comes close to it freezes.20mx20m range(every 60 sec only).

Crystal shower: It shoots diamonds from its body that rain down on the opponent, 100m range

High speed blade storm: in its speed form it slashes trough its opponent with high speed-sonido like. The opponent has to be still to get hit so it usualy freezes their feet with Ice aura before using it.

Kurisutaru Cero: It sends out a cero with ice so powerfull that it crysatlizes their cells making their whole body easy breakable so it can break it in too pieces(i know it is OP but it can only be used once during ress,and uses up alot of reiatsu).
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 kofisius29 said…
oh arndomfan i saw this guy have it on his forum and he had 4 FRICKIN AWESOME DRANONS BY HIS NAME! so i waz lyke man i gotta get and i ended up getting 4 but thanks for the views guys, really appreciate it. if u want ur own go on dis website link
1年以上前 TheBlackFlash said…
I have-or used to have 2 as well. That's why i clicked each of them.
1年以上前 bleachfan12 said…
hey whiteflame55 when you say "dosen't hit so hard and easer to use" maybe you could give me some sugestions?

p.s: i'm a perfectionest, if you say something dosent work then i will keep trying to make it better.
1年以上前 kofisius29 said…
big smile
thanks theblackflash!
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Hmmm...honestly bleachfan12, while there are plenty of options, I'm having trouble thinking of a good one beyond the one I've been working with. I'll mull over it for a day or two and get back to you.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Well, this took a good bit to come up with, but I think I have my first arrancar here. You'll note that the name is Chinese, while the attacks are in Spanish. That seems to be a trend among the arrancar we've seen to date, since many of the names weren't of Spanish origin, but the attacks always have been, as has the release name.

Seal…yuxtaposición (justaposition)

The mask appears as a solid yin-yang symbol, entirely covering the arrancar's face (much like Tousen's mask). The clothing she wears is entirely black and white, with a white sleeve pants leg on the left side and black of the same on the other. The rest of the clothing is an amalgamation of the two colors, swirling and centered at her abdomen. She has two hollow holes, located just under the clavicle on both the right and left side, next to the shoulder. While the sword is not released, the bits of a hollow mask that are apparent form as eyebrows, but extend up into her hair and create ridges that are the same length.

Name: Huàbù Taijitu (translates as “Canvas of the Diagram of Ultimate Power” or “Canvas of Yin-Yang”)

Igualdad (Equality): Creates a “room” surrounding the arrancar that cancels out any ability of the opponent deemed to be chaotic. Chaotic abilities are those that involve multiple facets, including complex blade energy attacks, and thus this ability excludes basic abilities such as normal ceros and low level hado, as well as any physical changes to blades or opponents. This ability only affects abilities used at a distance, so abilities fired at very close range that are complex will retain their full effect. Large creatures or forms made of energy will be repelled by this ability. The other abilities of Taijitu are not affected by this. This ability is constantly in use in all forms and does not draw from the user’s energy. The range is 15 meters.

Desequilibrio (Imbalance): The mask splits in half along the central curve of the symbol, and two forms are created, one with entirely pitch black skin and the black and white colors are reversed on the arrancar’s clothing, the other with completely white skin and the same clothing as the original form. The first of these forms is a close combat form that can use increasingly fast sonido as the fight progresses, gaining two curved blades that wrap around the arrancar’s hands. It is much more vulnerable to kido based attacks. The second form can only use a bala-like attack that sends out white jets of light from its outstretched hand, which strikes the opponent harder than any normal bala could. It is much more vulnerable to physical attacks. Any damage done to these forms is not translated to the combined form should the arrancar choose to return to it, though they are unable to split back into these forms for quite some time after reuniting them.

Surgido de la Nada (Arisen from the Void): Yin and Yang are considered to have arisen together from an initial quiescence, hence this attack sends people partially back to that void. This attack can only be produced when the arrancar is in her normal form. A cero can now be fired with two times the normal force, and also emits an aura. Anything that comes within range of that aura appears to be painted a stark black and white. An opponent who is touched by this aura will have similar color changes on any area it touches, and any tissue it touches will instantly necrotize. Each of these ceros requires an intense amount of energy – the larger the aura, the larger the energy input. The maximal range of the aura, therefore, is determined by the strength of the arrancar, though the use of such a large one would deplete them of all energy.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Candytiga26 said…
Okay, here goes nothin for a zanpakuto. >.<

Name: Senritsu Enkatsu "Melody & Harmony"
Release Command: Enjin "Ring"

Description: The blade is decorated with two gold ribbons, attached to its crossguard which it is two symbols of music notes.
On the end of the blades held-side, lies a single silver bell. The entire blade is a silver katana, however it is somewhat more curved than a normal katana.

Bankai Name: Myu-to Seika Senritsu Enkatsu "Mute Hymn of Melody & Harmony"

Description: The katana before, changes into a double sided naginata. Twin silver bells hang by the gold ribbons before on the crossguard of the katana, the ribbons are attached to the metal blade sides bottom where it meets the rod handle.

Shikai Abilities:

Hibiki Itazuki "Sound of Pain" - The user bends soundwaves using them as a decoy, the sounds are anything nearby, such as the clashing of swords or when someone uses an incantation like hadou or release commands for shikai/bankai. This allows the user to trick the opponent and allows perfect usage of shunpo for bending the sound of him moving.

Fukuyoka Shinkan "Full Silence" - The user uses an ability which causes the sense of hearing, to be completely disabled. Including the minds thought to think of what you are saying, this causes trouble throughout the entire action to do certain abilities and skills. Allowing the user to defeat the opponent in ease.

Bankai Abilities:

Gansaku Oto "Fake Sound" - The user interpretates a fake sound to the opponent, by copying previously encountered opponents sounds. The sword would act like a vault containing sound completely or releasing a large amount of sound at one time. This can be a useful escape ability or offensive skill.

Togiretogire Ko-do "Broken Chords" - The user releases a massive amount of sound recovered from the blade, thus dazing the opponent by causing temporary deafness and a long time for the brain to analyze what is happening. Releasing this sound it also increases the speed of the user by the large amount of soundwaves and strength for the blade appears to be vibrating relentlessly now.

Effects: The shinigami who uses this blade would be already immune to the effects of the large occuring sounds and the eerie silence, this would be a very effective way to throw off the enemies fighting so the user can inflict physical damage.

Thats my Zanpakuto! Took kinda long... eh hehe... I'll decide on working a character with the blade sometime later. :p

1年以上前 bleachfan12 said…
hmmm
whiteflame55 the first and third abilities sounds like a zanpakuto abilities to me, you're giving the arancar the ability to whatever in the first move (can't think of the name for it) and to necrotize people with the third. if i were you i'd think of a more sinicure move( like Nel's double cero, the 7th espada's advanced sonito, etc)

Candytiga26, dose your zanpakuto have any weakness? all i saw was what it did to the enemy, doses it consume your spirical energy or perhaps is only addvalible every so often? but besides that it is a nice zanpakuto.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
bleachfan12 - to be frank, most released abilities are somewhat like zanpakuto abilities. The seventh espada's release move, for example, is to use eyes to take control of a part of the opponent. Grimmjow's ability allowed him to move faster, but what he referred to as his best was that huge claw attack. Ulquiorra got upgrades to his speed and strength as well, but he also had lanza del relampago. The second espada released a deadly breath ability. Seems rather limiting to say that the only aspects available are speed, strength, and cero boosts (which I think my last ability is, considering the aura is confined to the area around the cero). If you've got some ideas, though, I'd like to hear them.

Candytiga26 - Gotta be careful of something here. I'm noticing that you have several abilities that deafen opponents, and then a bunch that effect while they can hear. Those abilities conflict. It just seems like one ability only works when the other is inactive.
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
sad
wow whiteflame55 it seems ur yiin-yang idea seems familiar. is it original?
1年以上前 Candytiga26 said…
smirk
Yeah probably, must fix it... but it does encourage me to make another zanpakuto now.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
*sigh* I figured you'd respond this way. Rantora, I am not stealing your idea, I've been mulling over a zanpakuto that followed this line for a while now. Feel free to have a problem with it, but there's no reason to. Hell, the only ability that's even similar to yours is the split, and honestly it's the least favorite one I made because I think the abilities are boring.
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
laugh
i was just joshing with u. honestly ur idea's are tottoly original. which makes some call u the zanbakuto guru. right?
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
cake
whiteflame55 u should join my swords and blades club need more fans to get it going u know?
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
rantora13 - I'm down, always enjoy coming up with new ideas and seeing other people's. Sorry about the seriousness of my last post, I tend to take most things seriously if I don't know the person very well.

bleachfan12 - I've had some time to think it over, and I've come up with 3 basic perspectives to take. One is the direction you were taking. Do something that takes place inside the mind. I know this is really general, but you could do this either within your opponent's mind, or within your own. Two is to do something that separates nervous function from the brain. You could do this through a cut or even keep the eye function. Removing a person's ability to touch, see, or hear are pretty standard, but they all work well. Three is a reversal of function. This one centers around nervous connections to various limbs being reversed or changed somehow, so that when they try to move their right arm, they instead move their neck or something. Again, this could be inflicted in a lot of ways.
These are just some ideas, and they're not exactly overly powerful to use.
1年以上前 bleacher1001 said…
Release Command: Expand Down from the heavens

shikai: (Slayer of Evil) Kiraa aku

shikai appearance: The hilt of the blade is silver in color, with a golden rectangular blade guard. The blade itself is two blades on one hilt. The bottom of the blade begins as one and then splits off into two blades that criss-cross like a DNA strand. The criss-crossing continues to the top of the blade, which is three feet in length.

Shikai Abilities: The blades can separate and expand to any length and shape. The expansion ability also allows the blades to create more blades that are attached to the originals.

Shikai Attack 1: (Evil's Death Slash: Aku shikiri) while the blades are separated, they are energized with spiritual pressure. One blade slashes at the opponent to distract them, while the second blade comes down for the kill.

Shikai Attack 2: (Judgment from Heaven: Handan tengoku) the blades are first separated and act as a whip. They then proceed to wrap themselves around the opponent until they cannot move. Once the enemy is incapacitated, the blades turn inwards (toward the enemy) and then constrict and dice them to pieces.

Bankai: (Slayer of the Angels of Evil) Kiraa tenshi aku

Bankai Appearance: At the beginning of the bankai, the hilt disintegrates and the two blades separate. Your clothing then changes into a sleeveless t-shirt; the lower half of the body remains the same as a regular shinigami uniform. The blades then wrap themselves around your arms and form gloves. Finally, a small piece of the blades break off and form glasses over your eyes.

Bankai Abilities: Enhanced speed, strength, and awareness. Its own personal ability to SEE spiritual pressure called Sight of the Damned: shikaku sasuraino. The gloves have the same abilities as the shikai to expand and create multiple blades.

Bankai Attack 1: (Blade Machine-gun shot: Hakikai shageki) this attack is basically what it says. The gloves act as machine guns and can shoot any size of blade against its opponent by using spiritual pressure to fire and separate the "bullets" from the gloves.

Bankai Attack 2: (Grand Angel Death Slash: Soodai tenshi shikiri) this attack is basically the same as Evil's Death Slash, except it is nearly 100 time more powerful.

Bankai Attack 3:(Armageddon Spirit Blast: Arumagedon seishin burasuto) This is the most powerful attack of this Bankai. It is basically a Cero for a Soul Reaper, except it is more controlled than a Cero. By forming the gloves into gun barrels (or combining the two into one barrel) it is more accurate than any Cero. It is also more powerful because the barrels can be infused with spiritual pressure while preparing for the shot. This will give the attack an extra boost when firing.