BLEACH(ブリーチ) I draw your zanpakuto!

Kevy1 posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 07:04PM
Explain your shikai or bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please be creative :)

Note: My perception of your explanation is solely base on my knowledge and so It may not turn out exactly how you want it.

Also don't be shy to give thumps up to any sword you like :)

Here's a link to a forum in my club Anime Creators called I draw a chibi of your character: link

Here is some prove of my drawing skills
 Explain your shikai または bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please b
last edited on Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55PM

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 129 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 129

1年以上前 KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
my........... my............u r quiet an artist i m impressed.........................a bit resembled to harribels zanpakto....................but a good one.................i like it........................
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DarkJules said…
Kisuke is right the swords nice. Lets see my shikai

Shikai: Black blade in the shape of a crescent moon with the handle below the middle of the curve.
Bankai: I'ts basically my current Icon.
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
smile
Nice picture, Kev. I don't suppose you could draw Ajisukita, could you?
well i like a zanpakto that resembles benihime................with most fiercest power.........and having a princess name......................heh hehh he h...................like kusaangi
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
Hey DarkJules, thanks for participation in this forum. Here is your drawing:
 こんにちは DarkJules, thanks for participation in this forum. Here is your drawing:
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
cool
Hey this one I did for fun:
 こんにちは this one I did for fun:
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
monkey
DarkJules I did another one for you because I was not to sure
 DarkJules I did another one for あなた because I was not to sure
heart
lol i need one.....i like my sword like kusangi.....its name is bakusaiga.....
it can analyze every attack with its 1st sense....i like its shikai state similar to benihime.....and so do the powers..............heh heh heh....................
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
Hey blackpanther aka BP long-time no chat. Here is your drawing:
 こんにちは blackpanther aka BP long-time no chat. Here is your drawing:
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
Hey KEISUKE, thanks for participating but next time please give me some original ideas of yours. This is because I had to add in my own ideas of what you might want. Anyway here is your sword:
 こんにちは KEISUKE, thanks for participating but 次 time please give me some original ideas of yours. This
heart
why thank u........................it really looks powerful...................next time i will try to give u idea's in more details.......................heh heh heh.................
smile
Sup, Kevy. Heh, thanks for drawing my blade - it looks awesome! XDDD
1年以上前 DarkJules said…
smile
They're both awesome
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
big smile
Hey glad you guys liked the drawings. If you do have other ideas for zanpakutos, you can post it and I'll draw it, okay.
1年以上前 DarkJules said…
Can you make a shikai from this. This is a pendant from a necklace of mine.
 Can あなた make a shikai from this. This is a pendant from a ネックレス of mine.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
Hey DarkJules I'll see what I can do.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
cool
Here's what I did with the pendant:
 Here's what I did with the pendant:
meh
whoa u made it like in fullbringer's arc....................like a sword from the pendent
1年以上前 DarkJules said…
big smile
Nice looks like a fullbring
last edited 1年以上前
Yo, Kevy, I have another blade that I'd like you to draw, if that's good with you. I'll describe it, so you know what I mean.

Basically, I want you to draw the Bankai for my blade, Parameta Yaiba (it was from Bleach: A New Generation). In Bankai, Parameta Yaiba is about 2.5 meters long, much wider than a normal katana (about four times wider - it is more like a Japanese styled broadsword) and the blade is black, with five symmetrically placed holes (each about the size of a coin) down the length. It also has a black chain hanging from the handle.
blush
from ur discription its looked more like ichigo's tenza zangetsu......................
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
Bp, hope you like it
 Bp, hope あなた like it
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Heh, I'll have to go through my zanpakuto and pick a really interesting one for you to draw.
@Keisuke. Nah, Ichigo's blade is like half the length of mine and probably less than half as thick. It is meant to be like a broadsword, not a longsword like Ichigo's.

@Kevy. Heh, thanks dude. It looks really good.

@Flame. Maybe you should get him to draw Cadence's blade, or Renee's... They would both look awesome drawn... Or maybe that one you did a while back: Light's Scion. That sounded epic.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
cool
Here is something I did a year ago, I call it the mizu sword
 Here is something I did a 年 ago, I call it the mizu sword
big smile
Can you draw me a Zanpakuto that resembles a Gunblade...? I'll post a picture of one, so you can see what I mean. XD
 Can あなた draw me a Zanpakuto that resembles a Gunblade...? I'll post a picture of one, so あなた can see
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
@BP - All good suggestions. I might have Kevy try his hand at Renee's manifestation form blade, but for now, I would love to see Light's Scion:

Upon release, the blade becomes an amalgamation of 10 thick, elongated hexagonal panes of glass. These are placed at odd intervals along the length of the “blade.” It remains the same length overall, though with the odd placement of glass (many of which are angled slightly in a variety of directions), the thickness of the blade is extended, and it becomes incredibly hard for the blade to pass completely through an opponent. While they are attached to the hilt, they are as strong as a normal zanpakuto, though when removed either with an ability or by hand, they are as brittle as normal glass.
@Flame. Heh, I thought you might say Light's Scion... It's such an epic blade. XD
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
I don't really like gun blades but I tried to draw an interesting one
 I don't really like gun blades but I tried to draw an interesting one
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
worried
Whiteflame, that's very interesting concept for a blade, hope I can do justice to it. One question is it a multiple blade sword or is it one blade with multiple "segments" to it like Momo's Zanpakuto?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
The sword has multiple blades, so it doesn't branch like Momo's, One thing I forgot to include in that description is that the length of each of the pieces of glass is not the same. They would all be relatively long, but some would be as little as half the length of others.
hmmm
yo...........kevy i have created my zanpakto its name is bakusaiga..............
Shikai takes the form of a sleek, medium-sized sword. The hilt's grip, which has a gentle black-decorative wrapping, bends forward at the end, with a pommel shaped to look overlapped three times
more details in this link....................
link
so will u do it......................................
big smile
Nice one, Kevy! It does look pretty awesome. XD
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
worried
Whiteflame I might draw another but here's what I drew today. Hopefully I got some of what you explained into the blade. Anyway here's the drawing:
 Whiteflame I might draw another but here's what I drew today. Hopefully I got some of what あなた explai
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
It looks amazing, very well done!

Got a really tough one for you here, been a work in progress since Fallout (it's Renee's blade)

The weapon is 6 feet in length from hilt to tip, the blade itself is 1 foot wide, and 4 inches thick at its thickest point. It’s curved slightly at the end, leading to one edge extending the full length straight, whereas the other is curved over the last 5 inches. Along the straight edge, a series of grooves exists on both sides of the blade, parallel to the edges. The grooves are deep, etching almost to the center of the blade from many points, though they are each only 2 centimeters across. They are smooth to the touch with rounded edges, and there are 6 on each side of the blade, spaced evenly. The dark steel metallic hilt is 4 inches thick, and extends out just an inch beyond the blade on both sides.

I know this portion will be hardest to emulate (at least from my perspective), so I’m keeping it separate as an “only if you really want to” piece.

The blade appears to split apart into pieces, seeming to shatter, every time the blade is not directly in contact with an object or energy. This gives the blade a surreal look, with fragments scattered in the air around the unsealed form, but staying in the general vicinity.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
meh
KESIUKE you seem to like Benihime a lot to keep posting ideas that are probably accurate to its design but here's your sword anyway:
 KESIUKE あなた seem to like Benihime a lot to keep posting ideas that are probably accurate to its desig
heh heh heh yep............................thanx alot ...pal..........................benihime my fav zanpakto & kisuke my fav charater.............
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LKTKSR62 said…
hello! can you please draw me rukia's zanpaktou (sode no shrayuki) am also a little good at these things.
PLEASE????
1年以上前 LKTKSR62 said…
but mine don't works out so good like yours!
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
cool
Hey Whiteflame, I tried include all the things you wanted plus some of my cool add on ...and then some XD. Here's your sword:
 こんにちは Whiteflame, I tried include all the things あなた wanted plus some of my cool add on ...and then som
1年以上前 LKTKSR62 said…
this is how mine end up.
 this is how mine end up.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
wink
Well you did capture all the swords features because I can tell it's Sode no Shirayuki. Next time try to focus on adding dimension, that would bring the sword out of the page. If you do want to learn how to draw swords or anything you should look up some techniques to draw on YouTube and other websites. I do it when I get trouble with drawing something I'm not accustom to and it helps out a lot. Anyways I'll post my rendition of Rukia's sword tomorrow.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
smile
Here's my drawing of Sode no Shirayuki, LKTKSR62.
 Here's my drawing of Sode no Shirayuki, LKTKSR62.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
cool
Here's a Bankai I did for Rukia a while back:
 Here's a Bankai I did for Rukia a while back:
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
This is Clothing of Rukia's Bankai which I did to go along with weapon above:
 This is Clothing of Rukia's Bankai which I did to go along with weapon above:
1年以上前 LKTKSR62 said…
big smile
thank you so much. i realy liked the bankai form, of both.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Hey can you draw me a shikai? The handle (forgot the word of it) is basically a typical one, but the blade is like a featherless wing. Actually more like only the bone of a bat's wing. Also can you draw a second one that is the same blade, but instead of being empty, can you make it having reshi like feathers to fill in the wing? I tried to draw it before, but failed.
1年以上前 Kevy1 said…
wink
Hey Riku114, I'll try my best with the second one but I'm not sure how successful I'l be drawing what you explained but I did the first one, here it is:
 こんにちは Riku114, I'll try my best with the 秒 one but I'm not sure how successful I'l be drawing what
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Well..... Thats legit! Nice job!
1年以上前 Ryuuikari said…
Yo Kevy :)
Would you be able to draw the bankai to my zanpakutou ?
It takes the form of dual swords with each sword resembling a hook sword with the blade of a szabla; the blade section is 1.7 metres in length and has a large foible with a pronounced martle. The hook swords are completely black with the foible having a blood red edge; the grip wrapping is also blood red in colour.