BLEACH(ブリーチ) Revival Suggestions

blackpanther666 posted on May 14, 2012 at 01:41PM
Bleach is awesome! If you think that it deserves more attention, please post a suggestion, or multiple ones (if you have multiple suggestions), so we discuss a plan of attack.

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 24 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 unohana said…
more fun fanpick
more fanpick like about strength
questions about bleach
contests
thats all i have for now^^
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
I had a Captains Fighting Competetition, but not enough people want to join it. There's only you, me, Zordaik, Whiteflame and Silverexorcist, I don't think that is quite enough.
smile
By the way, thanks for replying, Unohana. Prop for you!!! XD
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Well, I think we could really be doing more to encourage involvement. A lot of people flit through this site, but few stick around. More RPs is a possibility (or at least a pretty wide variety of RP), though lets face it, many of those would fall apart. I think the main area we could make strides forward is by encouraging those who post in Make Your Own Zanpakuto. The reviews are helpful, but the RPs that are active should make some overtures there on a regular basis along with them.
Heh, good suggestion Whiteflame... Cookies for you! XD

(I was thinking that we could have some polls that expire, i.e. polls competition to get more people involved... Just to get more people interested. Plus, we need to debate... So many people on here are too afraid of disagreeing with others, which is stupid. We need to be able to debate without getting angry at others and eradicate the insulting characters and just chill out a bit.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 hawskers said…
It deserves a bit more, but not like naruto.

And bring Ashido back. He's like the most liked filler in history.
1年以上前 wantadog said…
Well I just started a contest poll thingy for favorite Espada.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
hawskers, he's not talking about making the anime better, he's talking about improving participation in the Bleach Fans Fanpop page.
Indeed I was... Thank you for clarifying, Whiteflame. I'll do a Resurrecion contest... XD
Another suggestion, but less arguing on the public stuff, like fan picks and photos and such. I think that would help get more people to visit the club. XD
1年以上前 unohana said…
true. more polls too since i answered them all aready
I would make more polls, but I honestly don't know if I could come up with something that hasn't already been done. There are a lot of polls for Bleach. Lol. I'll try and think of something, though. XD
1年以上前 unohana said…
i answer them all so i could try to remember which ones has been done hmmm this is a list of polls that has been asked aready
-couples(way too much ask,very annoying)
-fave espada
-fave captain
-fave divison
-rukia vs orihime(many types of this one have been done)
-whose stronger?(there are many of this i think you could make one but with different characters)
-fave movie
-fave filler
-fave zanpakto spirit
here are some you can use..examples
-fave fighting move
-fave character from bleach movies
-fave cero
1年以上前 unohana said…
i answer them all so i could try to remember which ones has been done hmmm this is a list of polls that has been asked aready
-couples(way too much ask,very annoying)
-fave espada
-fave captain
-fave divison
-rukia vs orihime(many types of this one have been done)
-whose stronger?(there are many of this i think you could make one but with different characters)
-fave movie
-fave filler
-fave zanpakto spirit
here are some you can use..examples
-fave fighting move
-fave character from bleach movies
-fave cero
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
I wish people were more motivated to participate more tenaciously with RPs. It's a shame the level of subject matter tossed aside because people don't have a desire to commit. I've envisioned the scenario where individuals from "Create Your Own Zanpakuto" apply their innovations to the current forums. I believe this is what whiteflame was speaking to in an earlier post. Oddly enough, people will apply the effort to generate zanpakuto, but refuse to implement them. It's disappointing.
1年以上前 unohana said…
most the forums that people do reply to are(the most)
-bleach ROLEPLAY
-Bleach: The Clan War
-Bleach Resurgence
-Make your own zanpakuto!
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Quite right crazieone. It's one of the great shames of this fan page that so many people devote themselves to some really great zanpakuto and yet have no interest at all in using them in an RP.
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
I can't fathom the logic, honestly. If you're going to place the effort on developing such an intricate creation, why not utilize it within a story, if available? I guess I think differently than most. Although, BP can contest to that. Which, by the way, BP, you need to turn on your IM. I have some interesting details to discuss with you about the other forum.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Honestly I have to say I began to fall off of this fansite as well. I say more rps are needed. They are rather attracting. I would say we need more interesting polls and cut out of the very closely connected time like I've seen one poll and then a basically the same polls right above it. Some nice pics and creative games and forums will be good too
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
I generally like polls, quizzes, and other attractions closely associated with current forums. Granted, I typically only participate in a single forum. I like to focus all my creative energy on that. There are great forums on here, already, however. Bp's Clan War, Bleach: A New Generation, and my forum, in my opinion, all either presented or currently boast innovative concepts. If only I could solve the formula for luring more individuals from "Create Your Own Zanpakuto."
You are all making such good points and I agree with every one of them; unfortunately, people will do as they do and we can't really change that. But, we can make every effort we know how in order to try and I suppose a lot of us do. It is still disappointing that hardly any people make any effort to join and advocate the current RPs out there. It's a crying shame.

@Crazie. I'll turn it on in a couple of hours, I just have a few things to do.
1年以上前 unohana said…
yeah i agree too
1年以上前 Kuro_Hyou666 said…
I see that all of these things were necessary, but in the end the club turned like this, where now it is far more dead (if that's even possible), than it was at the previous point and I first made this forum. If anyone does happen to see this, just know that I'm going to try and make this club a little bit alive again and get more people back on the MYOZ forum.
1年以上前 lovingflame said…
why not try writing a story that the creator may like, combine your ideas like in the dragonlance chronicles. It took two people to write it. I've got one on the fanpop Byakuya fanclub, true my spelling is off and I haven't seen all the episodes. Sorry about that. But more to the point you want to bring it back to life and I'm sure you all have ideas you'd like to see on the screen.