Blair & Chuck If あなた belong to the Nair spot:

xtorbaby posted on May 04, 2009 at 05:41PM
This has become a problem recently. I know that not every Chair fan is doing this. But some Chair fans are going into the Nair spot and rating things low, and invading the picks and comments saying "chair is the best" or "down with nair". I'm sorry but its really annoying. So please, of course your aloud to have your opinion but stay in the Blair & Chuck spot to post things like that. Thanks =)

Blair & Chuck 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Seriously? Wow, that's immature. I guess they don't have anything better to do than forcing their opinion on others... Hopefully they'll read this (or even better, just realize it by themselves) and stop. Sorry if this is a huge problem in the NB spot. :(
Most CB fans are friendly. Promise. ;D
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
I agree with waldorf :) i guess it are just a few who do that, cause most of the CB fans I know are very lovely and just obsessed with Chuck and Blair :]
1年以上前 xtorbaby said…
smile
Yup. I know mostly all of the Chair fans are amazing! But there are some that give the ship a bad reputation :/
1年以上前 jlhfan624 said…
hmmm
Wow that's childish. I'm sorry people are rating your things low. Though it's to be expected, these fans can be pretty childish.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol this has been the trend, even in other spots.
1年以上前 chair4eva said…
sorry im not even a fan of the nb spot... honestly if you dont like it dont go there serisously people grow up!
they should come here, where everyone else loves chair :)
1年以上前 gossipgirl95 said…
tongue
I Hate Nair More than Anyone Else Does but I Don't Go on Their Spot Just to Bash Them.
I've Seen People Doing That on the Natessa Spot and It's Really Annoying.
I Only Go There If I Need an Icon for a Pick.
Nair not Natessa.I Love Natessa!