Blair & Chuck SPOILER SEASON 2! Chuck and some girls

Praesse posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 12:31AM
I took it from TV.com FORUMS.

----

CHUCK: Girls, you don't know how thankful I am to have finally found a use for geomety in daily life.

Suddenly, sand is kicked in Chuck's face by a passing Serena. The girls immediately brush it off him. Serena's walking. As the beauties start to doff their bikini tops:

BRAZILIAN BEAUTY: Oh, Mr. Chuck, we can work on our tans here, yes?

CHUCK: (Smiling) Oh yes.

Suddenly, Chucks phone dings. He picks it up. We SEE it's a Gossip Girl blast with a photo of Blair. Chuck reads it, and his face falls:

GOSSIP GIRL V.O.:

SPOTTED: Blair Waldorf at CDG, claiming her priemere space in L'Espaca Priemere a whole week early. Now what could make Queen B abandon her two dads and come home une minute before Labor Day? I have a million questions, but I bet Chuck Bass is the answer to all of them...

BRAZILIAN BEAUTY: Mr. Chuck, is there something you need care taking of?

Chuck pockets his phone (and all thoughts of Blair) with:

CHUCK: The only thing I need to take care of is you. And you. And you.

END SIDE

---

Blair & Chuck 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 TriineA said…
No no no - Why is he doing this?
1年以上前 Praesse said…
IKR, but he obviously still cares for Blair. So don't worry, they'll work it out ;)
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
OH NO!!!*sobs* he's killin me!! But I KNOW he will come around he has too!! He maybe *Chuck Bass* but he's also inlove he needs to drop the I don't give a fuck act and show how he really feels...cause I'm not buyin it!!
Chair Forever
1年以上前 ChuckBlairLuvA said…
AHHHHHHHHH.......*cries* NO! Stupid Chuck.
1年以上前 kirsty179 said…
I think he's doing this to take his mind of Blair, but I think he will come around.
1年以上前 greekgrl09 said…
Why are men so stupid?!?!?

Good for Serena!! Sticking up for her best friend.