BIGBANG Dae sung being investigated after he was involved in a car accident, モーターサイクリスト, オートバイ, モーターサイク リスト dead

strongbaby posted on May 31, 2011 at 05:40AM
Update 1: YG Ent. said, “It was a difficult situation for Daesung to avoid the car accident. He is in great grief and shock. He burst into tears.”

Police officials talk about an autopsy and Daesung:
According to the police taxi driver Mr. Kim (64) was driving from the north end of Yanghwa Bridge towards the south end when he spotted Mr. Hyun (30) who had passed out. He parked his car in front of Mr. Hyun and was examining his surroundings when Daesung’s Audi, which was going at 60km/hour, hit the back of the taxi that hit the driver

Immediately after the accident, Daesung came out of his car to ask whether the taxi driver was okay and then discovered that the motorcyclist was dead and reported this to the police.

The police confirmed that the taxi driver and Daesung’s report is consistent with what they saw through the taxi’s black box screen and explained that the taxi driver and Daesung both were not under the influence after surveying blood alchohol levels.

Daesung said to the police “I suddenly saw the car and I felt something clattering”

Police officials said, “The exact cause of the death of the driver of the motorcycle is still unknown. Depending on whether the driver died as a result of Daesung’s accident, the charges to Daesung will vary.”

The police investigating this case also revealed that an autopsy is being scheduled in order to determine the exact cause of the motorcyclist’s death.

YG Entertainment’s statement:
Poliece are currently investigating an accident that happened early this morning involving Daesung (real name Kang Daesung 22 y/o) from idol group Big Bang.

Daesung was driving his car at 1:40 am in the morning at the southern extremity of the Seoul Yanghwa Bridge and while going downhill, at the end he crashed directly into a taxi from behind. Fortunately the taxi driver did not suffer any major injuries.

Daesung’s agency, YG Entertainment, revealed that Daesung was driving on the first lane while the taxi was driving in front of him. The taxi drvier then changed to the second lane suddenly and back to the first lane and suddenly stopped causing the collision.

As soon as Daesung got out of the car he walked towards the taxi driver and asked, “Are you okay?”. The taxi driver replied, “Right now I’m not the problem, there is a motorcycle driver already collapsed on the floor bleeding so I switched to the second lane to avoid hitting him but then I moved back to call for emergency.” said the the taxi driver.

Daesung and the taxi driver are currently being investigated since 4:50am at the YeongDungPo Police department.

Police officials are currently investigating whether Daesung was actually involved in hitting the motorcycle driver. According to the police officials, whether the driver of the motorcycle is dead has not been confirmed yet.

Big Bang’s Daesung was involved in a car accident and is currently under investigation.

On the 31st, at around 1:40am in Seoul, Big Bang’s Daesung was driving in an Audi and hit a motorcyclist in front of him. The motorcyclist has been pronounced dead.

Daesung is currently being investigated at the Youngdong Police station for possibly drunk driving.

**UPDATE**
On May 31st at approximately 1:40am on the south side of the Yanghwa Bridge in Seoul, it was reported that Daesung crashed into a taxi and a motorcyclist that was already passed out on the street.

While the taxi driver stopped his car to help the motorcyclist, who was hit by a previous hit-and-run accident, Daesung crashed into the stopped taxi. After the accident, police arrived and administered Daesung an alcohol test, which revealed that Daesung was not under the influence of alcohol. He is now at the police station for further investigations.

There are also conflicting reports that the taxi, once being hit by Daesung, crashed into the motorcyclist killing him. However, it is not clear whether or not this actually occurred and how serious the motorcyclists condition was after being hit by the original car.

BIGBANG 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 strongbaby said…
crying
Is this the truth??? No no no!
/~~BABY DON'T CRY~~~\
\~~~ TRY SMILING ~~~/
/GIVE ME YOUR SMILE \
\BE STRONG AND BRAVE/
VIPz S2 DAESUNG!!
 Is this the truth??? No no no! /~~BABY DON'T CRY~~~\ \~~~ TRY SMILING