ベラトリックス・レストレンジ *spoiler* Bellas death scene in the movie

Perfidia posted on Jul 14, 2011 at 09:20AM
So let's sob together and let our fury out here

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
Her death-scene was horrible, I really hated it
why couldn't they just let her die in peace rather than blow her to pieces? And why wasn't Voldy there to go mad about her death? THAT SUCKED!!

ベラトリックス・レストレンジ 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 MarlenaLovett said…
They messed up so much that happened in the book! Bellatrix didn't taunt Molly about her son's death (which she really should have). There was no laughing or cackling. And then they blow her to pieces. Why would they do that? I would rather have seen her drop dead than see her blow up.
And I still haven't got over how they had Molly, of all the characters in the book, why would they have HER be the one! If they had to kill her-- which they should have-- they should have had someone who had an interation with Bellatrix. I understand why J.K. did get her to kill Bellatrix, but still, not a good choice I think. Have it be Neville or maybe even Hermione! That would have been way more respectable than Molly.
1年以上前 Perfidia said…
I also don't like that it had to be Molly, a rather skilled witch or wizard would have done her more justice!! Would have been cool to have her killed by McGonagall or Kingsley or getting killed attempting to protect Voldemort.

But it was even worse in the movie!!! No cackling, no taunting she hardly had any lines in that movie!! And to make it even worse she got blown into pieces!! WHY?? just WHY?? This was SO not in the book!!! But the worst thing is that they left out Voldys fury about her death....I loved how Voldy got furious when Molly killed Bella because it showed that he actually DID care for at least one person.
And that at least one person did care for Bella...

But they left so many other great scenes out or changed them...really, all my favourite moments in the books totally crippled!!
1年以上前 BellatrixCissy said…
I was mad in the book that she died then my friend goes to the movie and says I hate the ppl who wrote her death and when I saw it I wad ready to hunt down whoever wrote her death! I swear the death was bad I mean I wanted to hear her taunt Molly but no let's just blow Bellatrix up!!! I mean why blow her up I would be able to handle the drop dead death but being blown up?! I cried sooo much from anger and sadness
1年以上前 bellasdaughter said…
yeah shes mad but why kill her?
1年以上前 Cassia40 said…
When I watch Bella get killed, I'm an utter mess, like, screaming and getting ready to throw something kind of a mess. I agree with all of you guys, I wish I could've seen her taunt Molly in the book and I would have rather watched her drop-dead than see her blow-up. (Cursed Child spoiler warning) Sometimes I wish she wasn't killed at all, she had a daughter, after all, I mean, either way, Delphi would've ended just as screwed up as she already was, but she never got to know her mother, and Bella never got to see her daughter grow up. One more thing a lot of people don't think about is, yeah Bella was evil and all but, Narcissa lost her big sister that day. If that's not something to cry over I don't know what is...