バービー National TV 表示する Looking For バービー Collectors

Pamela_THR posted on May 12, 2011 at 10:39PM
Hello! My name is Pamela Austria and I'm the Associate Producer for a national television show called Treasure Hunters Roadshow. We go city to city across the country highlighting collectors (model trains, sports memorabilia, Hollywood cars, etc.); showcasing treasures of the city (museums, landmarks, restaurants, etc.); and have a week long event where the general public can come in with their collectibles or antiques from home and sell them at market value. You can view the show online at link

I'd love to have a Barbie collector segment on the show. For the next few episodes, we're traveling to Philadelphia, PA; Portland, OR; and Boise, ID. However, we're going to 26 other TBD cities for season 2 and we might be coming to a city near you! Please contact me with a brief description of how you started collecting, how many Barbies you have, some of your best pieces, and a few photos of your collection if possible. My email address is pamela@kinziestreet.tv. I look forward to hearing from you!

バービー No 返信